Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 29, 2014  5:15 PM)RaMpAgE00 Wrote: Which system is better Hybrid Wheel System or Metal System?

Hybrid wheel system is better, since all metal system wheels are outclassed in standard format.
(Jan. 29, 2014  9:43 PM)Drogba93 Wrote: Is basalt better or phantom orion

Phantom Orion is a better buy than Basalt Horigium in today's meta: Orion, Phantom, and BGrin are all useful.
Does the hasbro metal fusion beys are more easy to break than the takara tomy version ?
I think they're fairly similar, with some of Hasbros being more reinforced(?)
(Jan. 30, 2014  1:58 PM)Dual Wrote: I think they're fairly similar, with some of Hasbros being more reinforced(?)

I don't know, i just know that my poison serpent plastic parts are so fragile and the SD like a flat serie performance tip Crying
How can i protect my tips for be worn ? With varnish ?
(Jan. 30, 2014  1:58 PM)Dual Wrote: I think they're fairly similar, with some of Hasbros being more reinforced(?)

Hasbro beys generally have any mold reinforcements done by Takara on them from the first day they're released due to their delayed releases - which means there's no physical differences at the time they're released.

So they're the same, basically - pretty sure they come from the same factory.
(Jan. 30, 2014  2:03 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:

I don't know, i just know that my poison serpent plastic parts are so fragile and the SD like a flat serie performance tip Crying
What surface are you battling on? Only battle in beyblade stadiums and the tips should be fine.

There's no tournament legal way to protect your tips (and varnish etc will do very little if anything to help anyway), you just always use them in official stadiums, that's all you can do to slow wear. Wear is a part of the game.
When and where is the next tournament in INDIA?

Can any type of blades be used in battles?

Which bey is better- Dranzer ms or Dranzer gt?
(Jan. 30, 2014  2:47 PM)saimon013 Wrote: When and where is the next tournament in INDIA?

Just check the event proposals:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Event-Proposals

Which type you use depends on the format mentioned in the event proposal.

You actually can´t compare those two, because you can use Dranzer MS only in HMS format and Dranzer GT only in a plastic´s tournament.

For further details, just check the rules:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Orga...cial-Rules
(Jan. 30, 2014  2:47 PM)saimon013 Wrote: When and where is the next tournament in INDIA?

There are currently no planned tournaments in India. Surely people there will organise something for BeyDays on May 24th-25th.

It depends. In a Standard format tournament, obviously you cannot use plastic Beyblades or HMS ones. In both Standard and Zero-G, you can use any official Metal Fight Beyblade. In the Limited format, there are some parts banned, so you need to verify before using a certain combination.

For the last question, you should ask that in the Plastics Q&A topic.
(Jan. 30, 2014  2:06 PM)Dual Wrote:

What surface are you battling on? Only battle in beyblade stadiums and the tips should be fine.

I'm battling on a darkhelm fx beystadiums with so much hours of job Stupid NEVER ON THE FLOOOOOOOOR !!!!!!!!!!!
What the f*** ! I can't do anything ! Nobody want make me a signature so i found it on internet. It change anythinge i've got the same of someone else no ?
(Jan. 31, 2014  1:27 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: What the f*** ! I can't do anything ! Nobody want make me a signature so i found it on internet. It change anythinge i've got the same of someone else no ?

Several things wrong here:
1. This is not even the right topic to post this in.
2. There are a majority of shops in the Your Creations forum, go there and follow the rules to get one made, or go make on yourself.
3. You can't actually use someone's creation without giving them credit; at least not on here you can't ... Unless it's under terms such as creative commons, or it's official artwork.
4. Don't try to evade the swear filter.
5. Double-posting is not allowed.

and
6. Who are you talking to?

Idek why you're complaining, you already know what you did wrong.
(Jan. 31, 2014  1:27 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: What the f*** ! I can't do anything ! Nobody want make me a signature so i found it on internet. It change anythinge i've got the same of someone else no ?
I could possibly make you one. A few weeks back, you PM-ed me (like five times) asking for one. What you asked me to do was to advanced for me. If you'd ask for something more simple, I've would of made one. Also, don't say nobody want's to make you one. People with active signature shops would gladly make you one.
(Jan. 31, 2014  1:50 PM)Cannon Wrote:

Several things wrong here:
1. This is not even the right topic to post this in.
2. There are a majority of shops in the Your Creations forum, go there and follow the rules to get one made, or go make on yourself.
3. You can't actually use someone's creation without giving them credit; at least not on here you can't ... Unless it's under terms such as creative commons, or it's official artwork.
4. Don't try to evade the swear filter.
5. Double-posting is not allowed.

and
6. Who are you talking to?

Idek why you're complaining, you already know what you did wrong.

Seriously, that website is so nice but some rules makes me Angry like buying threads...
i talking to the guy who removed my signature. I asked other people make me a signature because i don't have some software like photoshop to create one, but they never forward my message.
The rules are not at all complicated and they all serve to keep things in order - you've somehow managed to break at least three well-known ones in one post there so really, you've got no ground to stand on here. If you have a grievance about administrative processes, take it up with the administrators via PM, or at worst in Questions about the WBO, not here - again, it's not like these subforums and threads are not clearly labelled. If you can't get a banner for your signature, then you just be patient and don't use one until you do - you don't go and use something made for/by someone else without even asking their permission. It really is just common sense. Now please, take your grievances somewhere more appropriate rather than continuing to fill this thread up with them.
(Jan. 31, 2014  4:44 PM)th!nk Wrote: The rules are not at all complicated and they all serve to keep things in order, and if you have a grievance about administrative processes, take it up with the administrators, or at worst in Questions about the WBO, not here - again, it's not like these subforums and threads are not clearly labelled. If you can't get a banner for your signature, then you just be patient and don't use one until you do - you don't go and use something made for/by someone else without even asking their permission. It really is just common sense. Now please, take your grievances somewhere more appropriate rather than continuing to fill this thread up with them.

Yes, i have no problem with the rules. I just don't know all of them by heart. I found the signature on the net and it was the only i liked. i know the signature is useless, just for swag.
Do we have a list of reliable weights for the Legend Series wheels, as well as preferably ones for their Takara counterparts (not sure about thunder/infinity but at least curious as to the weights of Cloud/Crash vs Torch/Midnight)? Beywiki has a weight for Hyper but I'm curious about the others, and want to punch them into the quick reference sheet I'm working on.
(Feb. 02, 2014  9:11 AM)th!nk Wrote: Do we have a list of reliable weights for the Legend Series wheels, as well as preferably ones for their Takara counterparts (not sure about thunder/infinity but at least curious as to the weights of Cloud/Crash vs Torch/Midnight)? Beywiki has a weight for Hyper but I'm curious about the others, and want to punch them into the quick reference sheet I'm working on.

I had searched but barely found anything. There was only a relative weight for either Crash or Midnight, where the TAKARA-TOMY version was known to be two grams heavier than Hasbro's, but nothing concrete.
Dang, well, I think between myself and r0ckbull we have most of them (I think we're missing Night and Thunder (presumably the same as Infinity, which I *think* we had a weight for at one point), as well as Cloud and Crash), so I'll take my scales the next time I see him and get weights for his ones. Thanks for checking, though.

If anyone seeing this has Crash, an underside picture would be great, just to see where that extra 2g is, for my own curiosity.
(Feb. 02, 2014  4:10 PM)th!nk Wrote: Dang, well, I think between myself and r0ckbull we have most of them (I think we're missing Night and Thunder (presumably the same as Infinity, which I *think* we had a weight for at one point), as well as Cloud and Crash), so I'll take my scales the next time I see him and get weights for his ones. Thanks for checking, though.

If anyone seeing this has Crash, an underside picture would be great, just to see where that extra 2g is, for my own curiosity.

I remember reading somewhere that Infinity was 30.2 grams but that could be wrong. I'll go weigh my Thunder and Night now.

Night: 27g
Thunder 32g

Well that killed any hope I had for Night in Limited. If it weighed like 5 more grams I bet it could be used in like an 85MF Destabilizer type thing. I think I have all the Legend Wheels but Fury, so I can get around to those later.
FWIW, Virgo is like 37.7g (a little over 7g heavier accounting for a 3.3g CW) and it's still inferior to Burn for that kinda setup, really - I think Night's light weight is rather telling about just how edge-distributed Virgo really is (not exceptionally), to lose 10g in the "legendification" process.

Beywiki has Infinity at a mere 29.7g, and wow does it look hollow: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ibra_5.jpg

Are you able to post Photographs of thunder's underside?

Thanks for those weights, by the way.