Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 13, 2013  6:53 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:50 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:47 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: It is possible, but I see poison breaking more than I see it breaking other beys.

In the Beyblade Metal Fusion, Reiji Mizuchi, (the owner of Poison Serpent) got fun by breaking other beys, so maybe it's real ?

The anime isn't very trustworthy (like storm Capricorn was good......), it definatly won't brake a bey everytime it battles. Poison serpent isn't very good mainly because poison is a horrible wheel.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! Poison is the BEST ! her shape is awesome and her habilities make her one of the best choice !
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:55 PM)ninja ryuga Wrote: can anybody make my signature

This only for beyblade related questions.
Hello! I am planning on getting the beyblade with f230. *I think it's berserker begirados*...but I wasn't sure if I should get the hasbro edition or one from TT. Also, I heard that the better f230 is orange..? That sounds very fictional! It would be great if someone could explain all of this to me. Thanks! Joyful_3
The hasbro red one from the two pack is worst, the brown from the random booster is second best and the orange TT from bandid genbull is best.
I'm generally very skeptical about non-visible performance differences, however the sources who reported the differing performances were many and a number of them extremely respectable members. Of course, the orange one is also the hardest to get, being a prize beyblade from a random booster that wasn't released by SonoKong. It's enough that I'm going to be splitting a case of ZGRB3's just to get one, which I wouldn't do if I were at all skeptical about there being a difference.

We're not really sure why exactly they perform differently, but the difference is due to smoother/freer rotation in the orange version, perhaps if someone has both and suitable equipment to study the contact areas and gaps we might find something. Historically there have been variances with how freely parts spin, so it's not unprecedented, however the consistency with which orange ones are better is rather odd if it isn't deliberate, and very strange on Takara's part if it is.
this was some odd yet interesting info to come accross here. other peoples questions and answers give me knowledge as well as the answers to my own questions. i like checking this thread regularly for such

i found the past few posts pertaining to myself. i have been trying to aquire that earth synchrome 2 pack with the red parts on berserker behemoth simply FOR those parts. suprised to learn that they work differently just because of their colors

so if the red ones the worst can it not be improved so that it spins more freely? ive seen pictures of it disassembled on google
would not taking the time to manually spin it to break it in cause it to work better? i would think that if you took the time to do so there may be some plastic dust from the plastic parts rubbing inside it and then you could disassemble it and clean that all out & maybe even apply a tiny amount of silicone oil for lubricant. steel wool could even be used to buff away a slight amount of material and then buffed smooth with terry cloth (a towel)

if when i get one it does not spin freely enough i will be trying this as i am no stranger to the modding and upgrading of so called "inferior" products for reliability or performance increases in the hobby scene
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:56 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:53 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:50 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: In the Beyblade Metal Fusion, Reiji Mizuchi, (the owner of Poison Serpent) got fun by breaking other beys, so maybe it's real ?

The anime isn't very trustworthy (like storm Capricorn was good......), it definatly won't brake a bey everytime it battles. Poison serpent isn't very good mainly because poison is a horrible wheel.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! Poison is the BEST ! her shape is awesome and her habilities make her one of the best choice !
I hope you're kidding. Poison was outclassed pretty much upon release.
any good attack combos i can make with l drago destroy and another bey
(Dec. 14, 2013  12:02 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote: any good attack combos i can make with l drago destroy and another bey

For attack ? U could try ldrago destroy 85lrf but it's not all that good.
You'd need more than just one other bey to get L Drago Destroy any use. That'd belong in Build Me a Combo. Even then, it's not attack.
(Dec. 13, 2013  11:16 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: so if the red ones the worst can it not be improved so that it spins more freely? ive seen pictures of it disassembled on google
would not taking the time to manually spin it to break it in cause it to work better? i would think that if you took the time to do so there may be some plastic dust from the plastic parts rubbing inside it and then you could disassemble it and clean that all out & maybe even apply a tiny amount of silicone oil for lubricant. steel wool could even be used to buff away a slight amount of material and then buffed smooth with terry cloth (a towel)

if when i get one it does not spin freely enough i will be trying this as i am no stranger to the modding and upgrading of so called "inferior" products for reliability or performance increases in the hobby scene

You can take it apart and clean it, but if you start sanding, lubricating, etc... it becomes illegal for tournament and testing use.

If you don't care about that, then go for it!
(Dec. 14, 2013  12:06 AM)Naijalak Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  11:16 PM)Zenkoma Wrote: so if the red ones the worst can it not be improved so that it spins more freely? ive seen pictures of it disassembled on google

You can take it apart and clean it, but if you start sanding, lubricating, etc... it becomes illegal for tournament and testing use.

If you don't care about that, then go for it!
i think its kinda dumb to be illegal because you made a part work in the way it was intended to because of possible manufacturer defects in its design. why bother producing a part that doesnt work the way its supposed to and then call it illegal if you make it do so

i feel like after a break in period it should function better as it was intended to. like when i got my archer griffin, the gimmicy little swinging attack spike things moved stiffly. i had to spend time moving them back and forth til they swung freely
Think of it this way. Not every player has the ability or skill needed to modify a part, thus giving those who do an unfair advantage in a tournament.

If your F230 starts spinning better after a break in period, great. If you lubricate it, it wouldn't be fair to those who don't/can't if you were to battle them.
(Dec. 14, 2013  12:23 AM)Naijalak Wrote: Think of it this way. Not every player has the ability or skill needed to modify a part, thus giving those who do an unfair advantage in a tournament.

If your F230 starts spinning better after a break in period, great. If you lubricate it, it wouldn't be fair to those who don't/can't if you were to battle them.

is there any ldrago and any other bey that will make the best attack combo
1. There is no best one combo.
2. These are the best attack combos (bb10).

(Dec 15 2010 10:55 PM)Kei Wrote:
ATTACK

Wyvang
MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang (GB145/W145/H145) (R2F/RF)
Wyvang Dragooon SA165 (Zero-G attack mode) (R2F/RF/LRF)

Balro
Balro Balro (CH120/D125/T125/W145) (RF/R2F)

Flash
MF-H Flash (Orion/Escolpio/Pisces/Beelzebub/Ionis) (GB145/H145/S130/CH120) (R2F/RF)
MF-H Flash (Orion/Escolpio/Pisces/Beelzebub/Ionis) W145MF
(Dec. 14, 2013  12:45 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 1. There is no best one combo.

ATTACK

Wyvang

Balro

Flash
MF-H Flash (Orion/Escolpio/Pisces/Beelzebub/Ionis) (GB145/H145/S130/CH120) (R2F/RF)

any that only use 2 beys and one of ems a ldrago
(Dec. 14, 2013  12:48 AM)Dragon-Emperor Wrote:
(Dec. 14, 2013  12:45 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: 1. There is no best one combo.

ATTACK

Wyvang

Balro

Flash

any that only use 2 beys and one of ems a ldrago
no, though some use s130 (ldrago guardian comes with this and lrf (ultimate meteo ldrago absorb ver. Comes with this)
These questions all belong in the "Build me a combo!" topic though.
(Dec. 13, 2013  11:55 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:56 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:53 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: The anime isn't very trustworthy (like storm Capricorn was good......), it definatly won't brake a bey everytime it battles. Poison serpent isn't very good mainly because poison is a horrible wheel.

No, i'm not kidding, Poison looks like a saw and affraid all other bladers ^^
I don't know how to post stuff such as pictures. Can someone help me?
Upload to an image hosting site then put it between these guys [img] [/img]
Please post this in the Questions about the WBO thread next time.
(Dec. 14, 2013  1:23 AM)chinaiwala Wrote: I don't know how to post stuff such as pictures. Can someone help me?

This thread is only for beyblade questions, but u need a account with a image hosting site and needs to upload it there first then post a link to the pic.
(Dec. 14, 2013  1:20 AM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  11:55 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2013  6:56 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! Poison is the BEST ! her shape is awesome and her habilities make her one of the best choice !
No, i'm not kidding, Poison looks like a saw and affraid all other bladers ^^

Poison is definitely one of the worst Metal Wheels to exist. You should read our article about it on Beywiki.