Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is Begirado Begirados UW145GF a decent sway attacker?
Earth outspins Libra reliably, and I'm 90% sure a 3min Virgo oses Libra too, while being outspin by earth. Burn should outspin the lot of them, and I don't know of any burn v 5 Min Virgo tests.. I did cover this in my long first post in limited random thoughts. Also man people make way too much of Libra, it was only a threat because there was nothing in the way of defense tips to handle Libra rf..

We need a limited format q&a thread IMO, maybe I'm biased because trawling through this thread on my phone is a pain.
Hi all.. I dont know if this is the right place to post this but i need help with something im about to biy on ebay. Can anyone tell me if this beyblade in the link is real or fake...
Thanks

http://bit.ly/1hzIsFf
(Dec. 05, 2013  11:43 AM)VelocityVee Wrote: Hi all.. I dont know if this is the right place to post this but i need help with something im about to biy on ebay. Can anyone tell me if this beyblade in the link is real or fake...
Thanks

That is real.

Try reading this thread and asking here too if you have any more questions regarding legitimacy:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching
(Dec. 05, 2013  11:46 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2013  11:43 AM)VelocityVee Wrote: Hi all.. I dont know if this is the right place to post this but i need help with something im about to biy on ebay. Can anyone tell me if this beyblade in the link is real or fake...
Thanks

That is a real.

Try reading this thread and asking here too if you have any more questions regarding legitimacy:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...-searching

Thanks a lot Smile
Hello everyone, i have two questions about some weight disks. "Wide survivor" and "wide defence". Im wanting to know what beyblades have this type of weight disk or where i can get some individually.

Question 2. A weight disk only on the "hidden spirits" series, called a "weight ring"
Everywhere i look, these beyblades are either sold or the listing is ended.. I wanna get one of these again since ive had my beyblades years ago stolen...

Thanks for taking the time to read this, help would be very appreciated. Smile
(Dec. 05, 2013  7:14 AM)th!nk Wrote: Earth outspins Libra reliably, and I'm 90% sure a 3min Virgo oses Libra too, while being outspin by earth. Burn should outspin the lot of them, and I don't know of any burn v 5 Min Virgo tests.. I did cover this in my long first post in limited random thoughts. Also man people make way too much of Libra, it was only a threat because there was nothing in the way of defense tips to handle Libra rf..

We need a limited format q&a thread IMO, maybe I'm biased because trawling through this thread on my phone is a pain.

Man, I make it my business to test all of that toward this weekend then, hah.
(Dec. 05, 2013  7:12 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Is Begirado Begirados UW145GF a decent sway attacker?

Not really, uw145 is definatly not very good in Z0 try changing it to sa165 and begirados begirados isn't the best either
(Dec. 05, 2013  5:10 PM)F230 :( Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2013  7:12 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote: Is Begirado Begirados UW145GF a decent sway attacker?

Not really, uw145 is definatly not very good in Z0 try changing it to sa165 and begirados begirados isn't the best either
I don't own any top tier attack chrome wheels at the moment, I'm waiting on hasbro to release Girago and Genbull. I'm not sure when they'll release Balro or Wyvang cause I can't afford to buy them online.
So my ed145. Is worn so the claws don't stay on unless there is a tip on , is it illegal?
(Dec. 05, 2013  7:33 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: So my ed145. Is worn so the claws don't stay on unless there is a tip on , is it illegal?

Well you can't launch a bey unless there's a performance tip on it!XD so no it's notSmile
How much could i get for selling a new wolborg 3 (uriel) hasbro version beyblade?? At least $50 US dollars and more? I needa know asap.
(Dec. 05, 2013  7:55 PM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2013  7:33 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: So my ed145. Is worn so the claws don't stay on unless there is a tip on , is it illegal?

Well you can't launch a bey unless there's a performance tip on it!XD so no it's notSmile

I mean when the tip is off, the clawed normally stay on. But now the claws just fall off (that's what u get when u put a driger ms WD on it •_•
If they won't stay on, it means there is something defective with the track now, so I'm pretty sure it'd be illegal for use.
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF

MSF-H Revizer/Killerken Revizer/Killerken BD145 (RDF/RB/CS/RSF)

I'm seeing things like this around the site and I'm not sure how to read them. Can anyone break these down for me so I can understand?

When looking at customizations I've been getting confused as to what they are referring to with some things, is there a good place to learn the VERY basics of customizing?
When ther is a slash (/) in between them it means that Amy of those parts would work
Which Bey is better? L-Drago Destroy Gold Version or L-Drago Destroy FConfused
(Dec. 07, 2013  12:22 AM)LDragoSupreme Wrote: Which Bey is better? L-Drago Destroy Gold Version or L-Drago Destroy FConfused

(Gold version) MF Ldrago destroy lrf (forgot the track)
(Dec. 07, 2013  12:22 AM)LDragoSupreme Wrote: Which Bey is better? L-Drago Destroy Gold Version or L-Drago Destroy FConfused
Both Of Them Are Pretty Outdated. Also Why Would You Want To Use Such A Nice Looking Beyblade? (L-Drago Destroy Gold) It Should Be For Collection Smile
Meteo and even lightning are good for limited format, but for standard or zero g there is none, but dragooon is really good.
(Dec. 07, 2013  12:39 AM)LDragoSupreme Wrote: What is the best L-Drago that is not outdated?
Every L-Drago Is Outdated By Dragoon. Otherwise Your Best Choice Would Be Either Meteo, Or Lightning.
Ahem.

In Limited, or wherever you CAN use L-Drago.

Lighting > Meteo for pure attack
Lightning < Meteo for 'spin stealing'
But, overall,

Lightning > Meteo
(Dec. 07, 2013  1:43 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Ahem.

In Limited, or wherever you CAN use L-Drago.

Lighting > Meteo for pure attack
Lightning < Meteo for 'spin stealing'
But, overall,

Lightning > Meteo

That isn't true and you're not answering the question.
Ok, then why was MF-H Lightning L-Drago BD145 LRF such a iconic part in WBO Customization history? We had a whole uproar about it. As much as I love Meteo, Meteo L-Drago II CH120 XF cannot stand a tank coming at it. On top of that, Meteo is too niche, you'll see it in CH120 EWD, and that's that. Lightning can be used on tons of tracks, with RF/LRF/R2F, and even MF (though riskier) You could also use it on WD to try and troll Right spin Attack types, so yeah.

Lightning > Meteo.

I know I'm coming across as a bit snide, sorry about that. I'm just being really honest with ya'll.