Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I said its LIGHT tape it is super thin I'm taking about as thin as a fingernail THIN and it just in ONE PLACE I don't know how it's illegal at all Unhappy
(Nov. 30, 2013  6:25 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: I said its LIGHT tape it is super thin I'm taking about as thin as a fingernail THIN and it just in ONE PLACE I don't know how it's illegal at all Unhappy
Wait! Is It The Handle Of The String?
No it's the place to attach the grip to the LR launcher and its super thin man like super it's NOT super thick duct tape
(Nov. 30, 2013  6:27 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: No it's the place to attach the grip to the LR launcher and its super thin man like super it's NOT super thick duct tape

Send Me A Picture.
Sure ill go take the pic now Smile
(Nov. 30, 2013  6:27 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: No it's the place to attach the grip to the LR launcher and its super thin man like super it's NOT super thick duct tape
I'm pretty sure anything that wasn't meant to go on the grip isn't legal.
Kai-V Wrote:Putting duct tape is not OK though ... If you have to use it, it means that your Launcher Grip probably needs to be replaced.
BTW THE TAPE IS NOT DUCT TAPE it's as thin as a fingernail
(Nov. 30, 2013  10:11 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: BTW THE TAPE IS NOT DUCT TAPE it's as thin as a fingernail

The point was that if it wasn't intended to be used like that by TT, etc.- its illegal.

It means it's time to get a new grip Tongue_out
Wait! Is It That Small Piece That Attaches The Launcher On The Grip?
(Nov. 30, 2013  10:18 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Wait! Is It That Small Piece That Attaches The Launcher On The Grip?

Yeah, that's what he's referring to. Tongue_out

Its still illegal, though.
(Nov. 30, 2013  10:19 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2013  10:18 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Wait! Is It That Small Piece That Attaches The Launcher On The Grip?

Yeah, that's what he's referring to. Tongue_out

Its still illegal, though.

I Guess I Could Just Sell Him One Of Mine For Like $2 Tongue_out
Thanks for the offer, but I'm buying a 3 segment launcher grip for the holidays Smile anyways thanks for responding all of you Smile
You Know I'll Let You Borrow It If You'd Like For Free Tongue_out
Does anyone have an idea for how to get dents out of a stadium floor? We had one epic battle where a bey hit another one into the air about a foot or two, and when it landed it made a huge dent. Now anytime we battle the beys get caught in the dent and it isn't fair.
Usually if you try to fix a dent, it just gets worse from my experience, haha. You could try to fix it manually but I highly doubt it'll work.
i was reading about the down force fan spin track on ifrit on the beywiki and how it said it was extremely effective
...i also have the ronin dragoon with the same spintrack but designed for left spin

what does it really do if you put a left spin fan track on a right spin bey & vice versa?
does it simulate added weight by giving upward force pushing the bey into the stadium floor & decreasing stamina?

ive tried it and didnt notice anything
im also actually suprised i havent already paired the downward fan track with a stamina tip which im about to do to test because i had originally assumed that the downward force of the fan helped with stability ...maybe it does and ive misunderstood, but my second assumption was that if it was blowing air towards the stadium floor that it might slightly lower the beys weight in a sort of pseudo way by having a pushing force away from the stadium floor and therefore increase stamina. .....im probly wrong
Just creates better airflow, that's all Smile
(Nov. 28, 2013  4:19 AM)ridbladebreaker Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2013  4:12 AM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Which is has a better synchrome, griffin and dragoon or behemoth and golem?
Are you asking which is better synchromed or which two pack you should get?

If i asked which two pack i should get doesn't that go in purchase consultation?
Yes, it would go in Purchase Consultation.
Is the bottom part of f230 supposed to be super wiggly?????
When I was using theblackdragon's, neither seemed wiggly, besides just the regular free spinning-ness.
(Dec. 02, 2013  3:02 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Is the bottom part of f230 supposed to be super wiggly?????

Depends, if it's really wiggly, then just screw it in more, and it should fix it. But if it's just a little bit, then that is normal, and that is what it is supposed to be like.
(Dec. 02, 2013  3:02 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Is the bottom part of f230 supposed to be super wiggly?????

I Don't Think So. When Mine Was Wiggly It Had Terrible Balance And A Very Annoying Sound :s
400th Post!