Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jul. 31, 2013  3:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Are you using United States, Australian or Canadian dollars ? Because if that is the case, those prices are way too high, and they are not representative of an HMS Beyblade's worth. You should really look through our Beyblade Price Reference List :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List

http://www.ebay.de/itm/230998096170?ssPa...1427.l2649

I think she means this one. Because this is the only Dranzer MS for $350 USD on ebay.
That seller is dreaming out of their behind. Nobody in their right mind would buy a Dranzer MS for that price, so the seller will simply never be able to sell it if he or she keeps that price.
I was looking into some scandal about this Japanese voice actress/singer when I cam across something called "Beyblade Razor Typhoon". Just what is that??? A toyline? Anime????
Probably just a mistranslation ? Where did you read that text anyway ?
(Jul. 31, 2013  4:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Probably just a mistranslation ? Where did you read that text anyway ?

I'm guessing for this? I searched for it on Google:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aya_Hirano

Someone probably put a fake edit of one of Aya Hirano's works, and said "Beyblade Razor Typhoon" for the 2010 category.

This is why Wikipedia is unreliable.
Hmm.. *rubs chin thoughtfully* I did a bit of research.. but I'm having issues. It's been a loooong time since I've had a Beystadium (only owned one during the plastic generation). Anyone have a good recommendation for a stadium that's bank/slide friendly? D: ..And perhaps.. wallet friendly, too.. u vu;; But mostly bank and slide shot friendly. I've never experimented with more advanced launching techniques, before, so I'm really interested in practicing them. ;o
The BB-10 would be the perfect stadium for youSmile
(Jul. 31, 2013  11:08 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: The BB-10 would be the perfect stadium for youSmile

Oooo.. awesome, thank you. ^-^
Could anybody give me a full definition of Sway Defense please?
(Jul. 31, 2013  9:11 PM)Sorablader Wrote: Could anybody give me a full definition of Sway Defense please?

I believe it is a type of Beyblade that can defend specifically against Zero-G Attack, which uses the swaying gimmick of the stadium.
Which Chrome Wheel comes closest to Wyvang in terms of performance?
I would say Balro.
(Jul. 31, 2013  11:28 PM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: Which Chrome Wheel comes closest to Wyvang in terms of performance?

Testing continues to show Balro as a fantastic wheel for smash attack and seems to be on its way to the tier list in certain customs. So, Balro seems to be as Yuko Ray said.
Girago seemed to do well too, in my opinion.
Are TH170 and the brown F230/TB's the same shade of brown?
(Aug. 01, 2013  9:35 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Are TH170 and the brown F230/TB's the same shade of brown?

Yup. Smile
is it illegal to spray something in phantom orion's b:d to make it spin smoothly
A quick noob question, on HMS all launchers spin left and right - at least the three I've got. Is it legal to play with blades on any spin direction too?

Example, I have a Driger MS, if I enter a tourneament with it, is it legal do Left-Spin it, or I should use it on right spin?
Yes, but next time use the HMS question and answer thread.
(Aug. 01, 2013  10:41 PM)Phantom Fang Wrote: is it illegal to spray something in phantom orion's b:d to make it spin smoothly

No, sorry, that would make it permanently illegal.
(Aug. 01, 2013  10:46 PM)AZL Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2013  10:41 PM)Phantom Fang Wrote: is it illegal to spray something in phantom orion's b:d to make it spin smoothly

No, sorry, that would make it permanently illegal.

okay thanks
(Aug. 01, 2013  10:44 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Yes, but next time use the HMS question and answer thread.

Oh.

Sorry and thanls Cute
(Aug. 01, 2013  10:04 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2013  9:35 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Are TH170 and the brown F230/TB's the same shade of brown?

Yup. Smile

Hoo, very nice. Thanks much!
Hey guys,
I just recieved a package full of NIB plastic beyblades and tbh I always had Trouble applying really tiny Stickers like eye-stickers.. Do you guys have any tips how to apply Stickers properly without wasting a sweat? :p
I like to use an X-Acto knife when applying stickers. The tiny edge gives good precision when putting on stickers, especially tiny ones.