Ask a question, get an answer! #2

What is better for stamina, W145 or TH170?
W145 is the better choice.
Okay, thanks. How come?
It succeeds in producing the "down force" effect that DF145, W105, and LW105 failed to do, thus cutting through the air and giving it more stamina.
Please excuse me if this is incorrect, I heard this awhile ago.
I read that too. I just didn't know if it was true.
Is EWD better than WD?
What makes W145 any different from DF145?

EWD is better than WD, IMO.
Ewd i think is better, because of its LAD capabilities. The blades on df145 are a lot smaller, and closed in, unlike w145 with 6 blades that extend farther and are larger.
(Jul. 16, 2013  5:38 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: What makes W145 any different from DF145?

It also creates "downforce" while DF145 just adds weight onto the original 145.
Confused about gravity perseus' modes, which mode is which?

Is Counter mode where the hole is on the circles, or vice versa?

http://imgur.com/wq27g4q
(Jul. 16, 2013  5:46 AM)AZL Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2013  5:38 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: What makes W145 any different from DF145?

It also creates "downforce" while DF145 just adds weight onto the original 145.

EWD is actually worse than WD, unless you are going against opposite-spin opponents.

BloodLacerta: Beywiki has the information you need about Gravity Perseus's modes here.
What's LAD?
If you're bey is round like scythe or duo and you roll on the bottom of the stadium. Tips don't actually have LAD, They only help with it.
So LAD are tips that help rounded fusion wheels out??Uncertain
LAD for a tip is if they help fusion wheels roll on the ground, LAD for a fusion wheel is when it rolls on the ground.
Read Beywiki. That is what it actually means.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...fter_Death
LAD doesnt exist in MFB. LAD only exists in Plastics final. LAD is when a beyblade falls over and is still spinning when it gets back up. It is a rare occurence in MFB.
(Jul. 16, 2013  3:30 PM)Cannon Wrote: Read Beywiki. That is what it actually means.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...fter_Death

Ok thanks

How do you use a Spoiler?
(Jul. 16, 2013  3:31 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: LAD doesnt exist in MFB. LAD only exists in Plastics final. LAD is when a beyblade falls over and is still spinning when it gets back up. It is a rare occurence in MFB.

This is incorrect.

All beyblades have some amount of LAD. In plastics, LAD is higher than any other generation. However, every generation has LAD to some extent.
So EWD helps give beys LAD? And let me get this straight, the free spinning tip in EWD succeeds in what ES tried to do because EWD has a larger surface area than ES does?
How do you use a Spoiler?
(Jul. 16, 2013  6:23 PM)ryukiba Wrote: How do you use a Spoiler?

This doesn't belong here, but you put spoiler and /spoiler in brackets on the sides of the text you want to hide.
(Jul. 16, 2013  5:52 PM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: So EWD helps give beys LAD? And let me get this straight, the free spinning tip in EWD succeeds in what ES tried to do because EWD has a larger surface area than ES does?

Yes, and es is way unbalanced which seems like it would have good LAD, but not enough to actually os anything.
(Jul. 16, 2013  6:33 PM)UGottaCetus Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2013  6:23 PM)ryukiba Wrote: How do you use a Spoiler?

This doesn't belong here, but you put spoiler and /spoiler in brackets on the sides of the text you want to hide.

Sorry didn't know this didn't belong here, thanks for the help though
EWD vs. WD: WD usually outclassed EWD in a conventional same-spin stamina matchup, whereas in opposite spin, EWD provides higher LAD than WD.

LAD:
Read the article Cannon mentioned

EWD vs. ES: ES has horrible LAD. Period. Yes, EWD's Wide surface is what makes its LAD so high. Smile