Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Well he did say fusion wheels so genbull doesnt even count, lol
For shame!!! Lol but I have two Genbulls just came in today and I tested it out on 230.... No just... No lol
Are all parts from the shogun steel series backwards compatible? Meaning, do parts from the shogun steel series work with parts from the metal fusion, masters, and fury serieses?
Only the spin tracks and performance tips buddy.
hey i KNOW this is not the place to post this, i already posted it in the correct form, but almost NO ONE goes there so im also gonna post this here can you guys PLEASE check out my new beyblade AMV it took me 15 hours and all i wont is just feedback i want to know what people think of it thanks heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgLWFSYa4-Q
For one I don't really like the song, or the occasional random color changing ex. @0:40 that was kind of dumb, but other than those 2 things it was pretty good.
thanks, the song is the new beyblade song they released on beybladebattles , thanks for your opinion Smile

im gonna re-upload it with out the color changing
(Jul. 12, 2013  10:13 PM)Latios300000 Wrote: hey i KNOW this is not the place to post this, i already posted it in the correct form, but almost NO ONE goes there so im also gonna post this here can you guys PLEASE check out my new beyblade AMV it took me 15 hours and all i wont is just feedback i want to know what people think of it thanks heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J915Cy1D-0

I thought it was pretty cool, so the song was made for the site or no, its actually pretty cool. As Kyler said, the color changing was a bit out of place, however if you had it to where it faded to a gold or yellow color, i feel that would have looked better, since it is called shine on.
Wow, really cool AMV Wink

But please delete the rainbow color changing, looks a bit like boring movie maker effects Tongue_out_wink
And the pic change 1:09 -> 1:10 is a bit too strong/aggresive...
The end could be a little bit better, it would be cool to put the end somewhere else and find another... more epic one, haha Smile
But I really like the music and the collection of video clips, good effect, really nice!
First of all i'm sorry if this is the second question but how do you make a tournament.
(Jul. 13, 2013  1:04 AM)Pegasus513 Wrote: First of all i'm sorry if this is the second question but how do you make a tournament.

This is the perfect guide.

Now for my question, can anybody identify the parts in here (Samurai Ifraid E230 and Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD) and here (Guardian Leviathan and Pirate Orochi 145D)?
Samurai Ifraid E230GCF and Giardian Leviathan A230JSB.
The parts in the Synchrom Fire Pack are: Samurai Ifrit E230GCF and Ninja Salamander SW145SD
In the Water Synchrom Pack are: Guardian Leviathan A230JSB and Pirates Orochi 145D
Infie My worn Flash came in the mail! So, here you go Smile :Sorry, cant make the image smaller guys Unhappy
I know once I saw they switched up the tracks I was like what?
(Jul. 13, 2013  1:51 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Infie My worn Flash came in the mail! So, here you go Smile : Sorry, cant make the image smaller guys Unhappy
Thanks! I'm seeing that the edges have been smoothed down on the right side to be considered worn.

PS: If you're unable to re-size it down, spoiler tags are a good alternative.
Use spoilers please!
Edited it! Thanks guys!
Which of these are the best 3 for attack? Begirados X2, Phoenic X2, Gryph X2, Pegasis X2, Bahamidia X2, Ifraid X2, Phoenic Bahamidia , Gryph Phoenic , Gryph Pegasis , Gryph Bahamadia, Phoenic Bahamidia, Ifraid Phoenic, Begirados Phoenic, Gryph Begirados, Pegasis Bahamidia, Gryph Ifraid, Pegasis Begirados, Pegasis Ifraid,
I'm going to list them in order.
1. Gryph X2
2. Phoenic X2
3. Begirados X2
What does HKO mean? I've seen it forums
Does Meteo L-Drago come with a BeyPont card? What does it come with?
There is no HKO that I know of, but there is an OHKO, which means One-Hit Knock-Out

(Jul. 13, 2013  8:11 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Does Meteo L-Drago come with a BeyPont card? What does it come with?

It comes with a left beylauncher(string launcher).
Sorry I can't delete my own post.
Got a question about official play. I'm new to tournaments and i was wondering how many different beys you need for one . You have to change each round or could you use the same Beyblade throughout the entire tournament ? Anybody who's out there an answerer would be greatly appreciated