Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Any spisific lubricant I should use to fix nemesis, it really makes me mad Unhappy
(Jul. 07, 2013  4:18 PM)PhantomNemesis Wrote: Any spisific lubricant I should use to fix nemesis, it really makes me mad Unhappy

Using anything would make it completely illegal.
(Jul. 07, 2013  4:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2013  4:18 PM)PhantomNemesis Wrote: Any spisific lubricant I should use to fix nemesis, it really makes me mad Unhappy

Using anything would make it completely illegal.

Thing is I can't, vinegar, WD40, thermal grease, I tried all of that, please tell me how to fix this
You can't fix it, use of any lubrication is illegal for wbo play
I think at this point he is just wanting it fixed for the sake of being fixed at this point.
Post a pic so we can see what's wrong.

How do legally polish MWs?
There are major differences between polish and lubricants.
Okay but then how would you polish though?
I think it woukd be safer to use water, and toothpaste, also less illegal.
Thanks a lot.
What combo is the lightning tank and maximum meteor?
Can you clarify for me? Also, if we're talking about a combo, go to the Build Me A Combo #2
MF Meteo L Drago CH120 XF = Maximum Meteor

MF Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF = Lightning Tank

Edited my typo
Ohhh wow. Never knew about this. Can't wait to try it out!
Actually, it is MF Meteo L Drago CH120 XF.

By the way, both are outclassed. Nicknames aren't allowed anymore, too.

EDIT: 1,000th post
(Jul. 07, 2013  10:51 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Actually, it is MF Meteo L Drago CH120 XF.

Definitely mis-typed that, my bad.
Sorta new haha. But just wondering, what's the best attack type combo?
(Jul. 08, 2013  12:00 AM)TricerlerolG Wrote: Sorta new haha. But just wondering, what's the best attack type combo?

The best Attack type is sort of arguable, but before Zero-G came out, the best attack type was MF-H Flash Orion GB145/S130 RF/R2F, but it is still a very good combo and can still do good nowadays.
(Jul. 07, 2013  10:51 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Actually, it is MF Meteo L Drago CH120 XF.

I bet they were good at the time though, I heard people using Lightning tank at tournaments and I wondered what it was.
(Jul. 08, 2013  12:02 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2013  12:00 AM)TricerlerolG Wrote: Sorta new haha. But just wondering, what's the best attack type combo?

The best Attack type is sort of arguable, but before Zero-G came out, the best attack type was MF-H Flash Orion GB145/S130 RF/R2F, but it is still a very good combo and can still do good nowadays.

Haha, is there a key for all those shortenings? No idea what it means! :\

Thank you!
The Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki is your best friend. Smile
You can always look on Beywiki to find the meanings of abbreviations like those Smile

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/..._.28MF2.29

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Track_List

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ottom_List

EDIT: Beat'd by ShinobuXD (lol 6 minutes)
(Jul. 07, 2013  10:25 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I think it woukd be safer to use water, and toothpaste, also less illegal.

Brasso works as well.
Is gladiator bahamdia any good w/out a zero g stadium?
It has its uses, so yeah.