Ask a question, get an answer! #2

kai-v but i dont have a face booster

thank for reminding me isomniac
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Question...O?page=337

Go here and ask please.

Even though I am pretty sure your question had already been answered.
What crystal wheels match up with the details of a chrome wheel?
(Jun. 27, 2013  10:43 PM)nupmuk Wrote: What crystal wheels match up with the details of a chrome wheel?

Usually the one that comes with it in its release ... ?
Thief with Phoenic and that's all, I believe.
How do you enter into the World Championships?
(Jun. 28, 2013  12:56 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: How do you enter into the World Championships?

i think this goes in the general hasbro thread, since it doesnt actually have anything to do with the beyblade hobby, but try contacting hasbro, if they have a phone number XD, or if they have a website.
(Jun. 28, 2013  1:26 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2013  12:56 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: How do you enter into the World Championships?

i think this goes in the general hasbro thread, since it doesnt actually have anything to do with the beyblade hobby, but try contacting hasbro, if they have a phone number XD, or if they have a website.

They do have a phone number. Don't know at the moment, but I know they do have one.
They are not doing any world championship soon though, so you would really only bother them if you called the customer service who knows nothing about that ...
(Jun. 27, 2013  3:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote: However metal is heavier, so technically if plastic has a certain amount of recoil, it would be easy to see flown back, no ?

Plastic absorbs shock better though .. Metal opposing metal will result in likely KOes, while Metal v Plastic, will result in the plastic having higher win-rates. Here are quick tests I did with E230.

Blitz Kerbecs W105R2F VS Grand Leone II E230W2D (Boost Mode) :
Blitz Kerbecs Wins: 2 Wins (2 KO)
Grand Leone II Wins: 8 Wins (8 OS)
E230 Win Rate - 80%
1 Draw, re-done.

In depth results:-

Grand is light, yet still got the higher win rate; most of which would have been led back to E230 absorbing all the shock.

Wouldn't this also be one of the reasons why E230 combos get such high win rates, and give many attack types trouble with KOes?

EDIT: Oh wait I'm talking about win rates, not in general .. Whoops. But if this were to see which would give better results, then plastic would be the better choice.
What sets could wide survivor and wide defense originally be found in?
(Jun. 28, 2013  3:50 PM)Time Wrote: What sets could wide survivor and wide defense originally be found in?

The only one I know is the Coro-Coro weight disk set I got from YJA.

Also, that should be asked in the Plastics Q&A.
How do I get the tattoo paint design off of a hasbro darkhelm stadium cause it messes the performance tips. Any ideas
Scrub it?
With what? Cause It doas not get all of it off
You could try a paint remover and water, but scrubbing, like AZL said, with something like a course cleaning cloth and water/Gojo would probably be safer for the plastic.
Could you try using like a razor blade to scratch it off?
I suggest not. it would damage the Stadium.
Been there lol
Don't do it.
haha I wasn't exactly sure hoe thick it was on there.
Does anybody know which launcher gives you more power a takara tomy light launcher 2 or a Tamara tomy string launcher?
The string launchers are definitely better all around.
(May. 31, 2011  8:02 PM)Poseidon Wrote: why is D125 used over CH120 in the combo gravity perseus D125MF ?

if your using mf then why use either of them instead of an attack type track
(Jun. 29, 2013  4:59 AM)DarkExcalibur01 Wrote:
(May. 31, 2011  8:02 PM)Poseidon Wrote: why is D125 used over CH120 in the combo gravity perseus D125MF ?

if your using mf then why use either of them instead of an attack type track

That questions is like two years old, but attack type tracks are generally recoily and thus a very bad choice with MF, and D125/CH120 both offered a better height matchup vs most opponents back when that question was asked.
I think that question has already been answered, since it was posted 2 YEARS AGO! Lol, but the attack type tracks like lw105 and stuff dont meet the requirements of centrifical force and other physics, thats y there used instead.