Ask a question, get an answer! #2

No... I meant the WBBA Ver. it's because I saw a beyblade auction with the description "sealed Takara Tomy prize from Revival Cup". Also, it was in a box but... it was white and it said Takara Tomy. Can anyone tell me what it is?
what is a official mfb beyblade and where do you get them from
(Jun. 25, 2013  7:42 PM)Arkangel886 Wrote: what is a official mfb beyblade and where do you get them from

Any Metal fight/explosion/4D/Zero-G beyblade made by Takara Tomy, Hasbro, or Sonokong.
You can get Takara or Sonokong online, and Hasbro in stores. (If your outside of Asia)
What would be yhe best zero g beyblades to get? Also whivh stadium would be better for all types of beyblades??
(Jun. 26, 2013  12:00 AM)blacklightning Wrote: What would be yhe best zero g beyblades to get? Also whivh stadium would be better for all types of beyblades??

These questions should be asked in the Purchase Consultation topic, but for sure the fairest traditional stadium is the BeyStadium Attack Type.
Any one know if gladiator bahamdia is any good?
Are you kidding? This is one of the best Zero-G beyblades out there with it's parts!
is berserker begirados SR200BWD is any good
Yea especially the track and tip, the chrome wheel.s okay for attack, the crystal wheel is useless.
(Jun. 26, 2013  1:44 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Yea especially the track and tip, the chrome wheel.s okay for attack, the crystal wheel is useless.

Begirados is useful for Begirados Begirados BD145R2F (not top tier) and has a replacement of Ifraid on Bahamdia Ifraid SA165R2F (Meow! has a video of this on youtube), it will perform a little different but not worst
I am curious to know if anyone knows of any stores in Mexico(Mexico City) where I would be able find any Beyblade's?
this a fake beyblade it has the true takara tomy box in pic but im not sure i dont want to be ripped off http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Zero...257d26a3db
(Jun. 26, 2013  3:52 AM)BerserkerBegira Wrote: this a fake beyblade it has the true takara tomy box in pic but im not sure i dont want to be ripped off http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Zero...257d26a3db

It is real. Sellers on eBay would be in very big trouble if they wrote that it was "Takara Tomy" but in fact sold fake items, so if you see that written in the description or title of an auction and that the box looks official, do not worry.
(Jun. 26, 2013  4:11 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2013  3:52 AM)BerserkerBegira Wrote: this a fake beyblade it has the true takara tomy box in pic but im not sure i dont want to be ripped off http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Zero...257d26a3db

It is real. Sellers on eBay would be in very big trouble if they wrote that it was "Takara Tomy" but in fact sold fake items, so if you see that written in the description or title of an auction and that the box looks official, do not worry.
Thank You! I was just kinda on edge because of Rapidity getting boxes that look like takara tomy's boxes.
Hi. I have a problem with the 'WB' tip in my Basalt Pegasus 90WB combo. Even though the base of the tip is round and new, it would act like an attack type rather then a defense type. Is this because of the low spin track or something else?
Also, I'd like to ask whether my custom combination is good as a balance type. Thanks.

~Niwatori
No, they're all fake sadly.

Check theflightyellz's "guide to fakes" if you have any further questions; and you should read it. Smile
(Jun. 26, 2013  9:30 AM)Niwatori Wrote: Hi. I have a problem with the 'WB' tip in my Basalt Pegasus 90WB combo. Even though the base of the tip is round and new, it would act like an attack type rather then a defense type. Is this because of the low spin track or something else?
Also, I'd like to ask whether my custom combination is good as a balance type. Thanks.

~Niwatori
If you're using a String Launcher, it is normal that Wide Ball will run aggressively at the start (it is recommended to launch WB combos at 80% power of the String Launcher). Also, since Basalt is an asymmetrical metal wheel, that can also affect why it moves aggressively. Even Basalt Horogium 145WD circles the stadium a lot.

Your combo is perhaps decent for pre-4D, otherwise, all its parts have been long outclassed.
(Jun. 25, 2013  4:34 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: No... I meant the WBBA Ver. it's because I saw a beyblade auction with the description "sealed Takara Tomy prize from Revival Cup". Also, it was in a box but... it was white and it said Takara Tomy. Can anyone tell me what it is?

I didn't get my answer, not to be rude.
(Jun. 26, 2013  1:08 PM)Shining God MS Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2013  4:34 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: No... I meant the WBBA Ver. it's because I saw a beyblade auction with the description "sealed Takara Tomy prize from Revival Cup". Also, it was in a box but... it was white and it said Takara Tomy. Can anyone tell me what it is?

I didn't get my answer, not to be rude.

You should show me the box, because I do not think there was any "Revival Cup" in 2011 in Japan ...
I'll send it in PM.
Are Hasbro Beyblades illegal for WBO Official organized play ??????
No, only Rapidity beyblades and others are not allowed in tournaments. Hasbro beyblades are allowed.
(Jun. 26, 2013  2:46 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: No, only Rapidity beyblades and others are not allowed in tournaments. Hasbro beyblades are allowed.

He didnt do anything wrong, this thread is for questions that can be answered quickly and do not need a thread, there was no need to be sarcastic.
(Jun. 26, 2013  5:38 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Jun. 26, 2013  2:46 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: No, only Rapidity beyblades and others are not allowed in tournaments. Hasbro beyblades are allowed.

He didnt do anything wrong, this thread is for questions that can be answered quickly and do not need a thread, there was no need to be sarcastic.

He wasn't being sarcastic, what are you talking about? Beybladeindia asked if they were ILLEGAL, so he answered it fine ..