Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 18, 2013  7:12 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Heaviest what? 4D bey? So what, Zero-G synchromes are heavier. I think it'd be a good trade, but it depends on the parts you have.

Original parts
Sorry, I edited my post. It depends on the parts you have.
(Jun. 18, 2013  7:10 PM)chipo 349 Wrote: anyone near California

nio that is not a good trade diablo nemisis is the heaviest

That's not much of a reason. XP you bey can be 200 grams, but doesn't mean your good.

(Jun. 18, 2013  7:14 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Sorry, I edited my post. It depends on the parts you have.

Well, i thought it would be better because I have flash for that ch120 plus i have 230 for phantom

How do grips increase launch power, and is light launcher 2 made to be stronger than other ripcord launchers- or just have a extremely minimized limit?
(Jun. 18, 2013  7:09 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Is this a good trade? ( these are all the original Japanese ) Give Diablo nemesis ( set that comes with ll2) for a phantom Orion ( one with ll2) and dark cancer (booster)

I think this goes in purchase consultation. But yeah in my opinion its a fair trade. It really depends on you, whether you prefer Diablo for Anti-attack, or phantom for stamina. IMO phantom is more handy to have (more competitive combos), and I really dislike Diablo so if it was me I would do it. But like I said that's your choice
(Jun. 18, 2013  7:14 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: How do grips increase launch power, and is light launcher 2 made to be stronger than other ripcord launchers- or just have a extremely minimized limit?

Launcher Grips simply make you more comfortable when you launch. If you hold a BeyLauncher with only one hand, you cannot have a good grasp on it, not to mention that some people have big hands so they only have a few fingers holding it. Launcher Grips therefore help stabilise and let you concentrate all on your other hand pulling the string or winder. Since a Beylauncher string has the tendency to whip back onto your hand or fingers, it also helps avoiding that by placing your other hand farther from the launcher.
So, in other words, Launcher Grips obviously do not physically do anything to improve the launcher, but they let you use the launcher at its full capacity.

Yes, the Light Launcher 2 is meant to be stronger than a simple Light Launcher.
What would be the best and or cheapest purchase to acquire M145 and Q it can be Hasbro, TT, or Sonokong.
A TT Storm Capricorne booster should be pretty cheap.

Post questions as such in purchase consultation next time.
Storm Capricorne would be the best way, but its parts are outclassed.
(Jun. 18, 2013  11:24 PM)nupmuk Wrote: What would be the best and or cheapest purchase to acquire M145 and Q it can be Hasbro, TT, or Sonokong.

I think this should go to Purchase Consultation Thread like Tri said

and yes, Storm Capricorne is the cheapest way, but maybe you should try to purchase both revizers from Zero G Random Booster 2, more expensive but you will have 2 revizers, M145Q, SA165 and CF (I also think isn't too expensive for the parts you can get that way)
What is the easiest way to earn faces besides buying a bey-passport?
By posting your collection, if you have more than or at least 50 beys.
(Jun. 19, 2013  1:34 AM)EarthLeone127 Wrote: What is the easiest way to earn faces besides buying a bey-passport?

for the rose gold face you have to take a picture of 50 beyblades with your username on a piece of paper. also there are some more faces.
I guess it would be to win a tournament or to attend Beyblade Revolution.
another way is judging in a official tournament and you would get a dj face
Yeah, but the tournament would need to get approved.
(Jun. 19, 2013  1:43 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: Yeah, but the tournament would need to get approved.
yeah thats how it would get official.
Exactly... but lets conduct this under PMs
Guys, this thread is for questions about beyblade. You should redirect them to the thread necessary for there questions.
If I don't live in a big city like new york or a huge state like California, and I can't leave the city, will I ever have the chance to enter any tornument (official)? I live In Columbia Missouri btw
(Jun. 19, 2013  3:47 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: If I don't live in a big city like new york or a huge state like California, and I can't leave the city, will I ever have the chance to enter any tornument (official)? I live In Columbia Missouri btw

Its very possible to host in any city. Its just about getting enough players and someone who is capable of hosting.
Probably not Ive never been to a wbo tournament cuz i live in a state with only 5 wbo bladers, But i plan on going to georgia, but you can check the map ro see if anyone will form a tournament with you, but of you cant leave the state either get people to come to u or ur chance os a tournament are really slim.
I looked at the Sonokong version of both the L-Drago & Perseus reshuffle sets. I noticed that they include a normal launcher grip (not 3 segment) and also came with stadiums. Is there anything else that differs from the Takara Tomy version? Also, which exactly is the stadium included? Looks like the wide square to me.
I don't know the answer to your question, but it's probably worth pointing out that Sonokong LR Launchers are generally much more fragile than takara's (mine broke in under 5 launches, for example), in case you weren't aware. And SonoKong sometimes (likely most of the time) use the infamous mold 2 gravity wheel, but IDK if that's the same in the DX version.
Thanks for the info. Could you tell me exactly what part of it broke? (If you know, that is). And about the gravity mold, I don't really know whats the difference so I'll look it up. Again, thanks.
im new to wbo and i still dont get how to get bey points