Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jun. 15, 2013  9:42 PM)Ultra Wrote: Oh also DS is almost certainly top tier too just from the way it looks.

Testing says otherwise.

Also, Kai-V has already mentioned about you speculating aboutr parts and not providing any valid tests:
(Jun. 15, 2013  12:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ultra, knowledge or not, you know full well that we only accept claims here, and especially in this topic, if they are supported by valid test results. You must indeed use another thread if you want to speculate and ask others to test things for you.
I was making combos with ED145 that expose the tracks ridges or whatever there called and stumbled upon Inferno Byxis ED145D. I was wondering if it's even a decent combo?
(Jun. 15, 2013  10:57 PM)nupmuk Wrote: I was making combos with ED145 that expose the tracks ridges or whatever there called and stumbled upon Inferno Byxis ED145D. I was wondering if it's even a decent combo?

This is better asked in Build Me a Combo #2. But to answer your question, that combo is outclassed and doesn't work well.
Oh I did not know which thread to post it in. I will use build me a combo 2 thread next time.
Is Diablo Nemesis a good Beyblade? And is the fusion wheel diablo useful in defence type combos? If so, would it be better then Twisted, or Vice Versa?

Also, what is the heaviest spin track and performance tips?
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:17 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Is Diablo Nemesis a good Beyblade? And is the fusion wheel diablo useful in defence type combos? If so, would it be better then Twisted, or Vice Versa?

1. Yes- for a stock bey, its pretty decent
2. Not sure, but its good for Anti-Attack (Diablo ____ BD145 RDF/R2F)
3. I believe Diablo would be more useful than Basalt, don't take my word for it though.
(In other words, not too sure)
4.I believe the heaviest track is BD145, not sure about tips though.
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:17 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Is Diablo Nemesis a good Beyblade? And is the fusion wheel diablo useful in defence type combos? If so, would it be better then Twisted, or Vice Versa?

Diablo has its uses. Its best on Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F. That is an anti-attack combo.

Heaviest Spin Track is BD145, Heaviest Tip is MB
Are there any details of the WBBA making a world championship? If so, will there be a championship in America for the WBBA, and where?
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:24 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Are there any details of the WBBA making a world championship? If so, will there be a championship in America for the WBBA, and where?

No information has been released. It would help to check the Official Beyblade Facebook Page for that. If any events are announced Kai-V and that page will announce them.
If all of the attack type beyblades to exist at this point ( Not customized ) Were to battle at the same time- Including the chance that beys could win by stadium out, who do you think would be the winner? ( Or a small list of beys that it boils down to ). Same launch power same time.
(Jun. 15, 2013  9:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2013  9:42 PM)Ultra Wrote: Oh also DS is almost certainly top tier too just from the way it looks.

Testing says otherwise.

Also, Kai-V has already mentioned about you speculating aboutr parts and not providing any valid tests:
(Jun. 15, 2013  12:53 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Ultra, knowledge or not, you know full well that we only accept claims here, and especially in this topic, if they are supported by valid test results. You must indeed use another thread if you want to speculate and ask others to test things for you.

My brain is essentially an very efficient computer. Emotion doesn't factor into anything I say ever. As such I can tell you for certain that somewhere along the line someone didn't test it properly because if they had they misconception wouldn't be here the first place and it would be top tier right now
I believe it would be Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF... if the person who is using it has mastered it. Thanks Dark_Mousy!
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:24 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: Are there any details of the WBBA making a world championship? If so, will there be a championship in America for the WBBA, and where?

Nope. But that just means they're probably waiting to announce it at the right time. Zero G is the best we're ever gonna get so they'll announce it around halfway through Hasbro's releases of zero g beys.
Thanks Ultra and Dark_Mousy, this helps me get ready! That's actually a very logical time... maybe Takara Tomy will release the three unknown beyblades in the anime, Berserker "Tiger" 125SF, Guardian Garuda MC145FB(???), and the Samurai Aries T125WJB/EJB(???). This would let there be more factors in the Top Tier List, more calculations, etc. So pumped!
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:27 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2013  9:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:

Testing says otherwise.

My brain is essentially an very efficient computer. Emotion doesn't factor into anything I say ever. As such I can tell you for certain that somewhere along the line someone didn't test it properly because if they had they misconception wouldn't be here the first place and it would be top tier right now

You can't say somethings good by looks. Galaxy looks beast for attack- like it could murder everything it touches. But it actually, along with ray, imo is the worst official attack type fusion wheel to ever exist.
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:27 PM)Ultra Wrote: My brain is essentially an very efficient computer. Emotion doesn't factor into anything I say ever. As such I can tell you for certain that somewhere along the line someone didn't test it properly because if they had they misconception wouldn't be here the first place and it would be top tier right now

Well I just did some tests not long ago. And I got very similar results. But seriously, if EVERYONE on the site is testing and is getting different results from you, then maybe your doing something wrong? Also for the sake of the community please stop making assumptions without test. You're setting a bad example for the community.
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:28 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: I believe it would be Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF... if the person who is using it has mastered it. Thanks Dark_Mousy!

Yes but it's not as simple as that. The way Zero G works is that there can't be bey that is best out of the box tbh. At least not to a top tier level in the sense that we're accusomed to. So you need to have two bahamdia to be top tier really.
-.- not good examples. BeybladeGeeks thought Beresrker Begirados OOTB would be beast... but it turned out to be very unstable! Of course the parts of Bereserker Begirados are Top Tier like SR200,BWD, and Begirados, but our points are... the things that you think are good by looks needs testing.
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:33 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:27 PM)Ultra Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2013  9:49 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Testing says otherwise.

You can't say somethings good by looks. Galaxy looks beast for attack- like it could murder everything it touches. But it actually, along with ray, imo is the worst official attack type fusion wheel to ever exist.
Ray was ok for its time, haha.
But I agree, you honestly cannot tell a piece by its looks. I mean, I could say that M145 Q look so amazing for attack- doesn't mean it is.
You really need evidence to back it up, just because "your brain is essentially a very efficient computer", does not prove anything.
Can i customize zero-g beyblades with mfb Parts? Not the track and tips, but like put chrome wheels on fusion wheels, and put energy rings on metal wheels. Because I want zero-g, but I can't imagine beyblade without clasics like Leon and Sagittario with me.
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:37 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Can i customize zero-g beyblades with mfb Parts? Not the track and tips, but like put chrome wheels on fusion wheels, and put energy rings on metal wheels. Because I want zero-g, but I can't imagine beyblade without clasics like Leon and Sagittario with me.

Nope. Tongue_out
Only tips and tracks are interchangeable.
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:35 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:27 PM)Ultra Wrote: My brain is essentially an very efficient computer. Emotion doesn't factor into anything I say ever. As such I can tell you for certain that somewhere along the line someone didn't test it properly because if they had they misconception wouldn't be here the first place and it would be top tier right now

Well I just did some tests not long ago. And I got very similar results. But seriously, if EVERYONE on the site is testing and is getting different results from you, then maybe your doing something wrong? Also for the sake of the community please stop making assumptions without test. You're setting a bad example for the community.

You seem to misunderstand. I have OCD so I have no choice in the way I think. At all When I speculate there is only like a 1 - 5% chance i'm wrong. So please test both again on 230 if you have the time.
You can't do that.
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:37 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Can i customize zero-g beyblades with mfb Parts? Not the track and tips, but like put chrome wheels on fusion wheels, and put energy rings on metal wheels. Because I want zero-g, but I can't imagine beyblade without clasics like Leon and Sagittario with me.

You can't do that. check out The Rules for a full explanation on what can and can't be combined.
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:37 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 15, 2013  11:33 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:

Ray was ok for its time, haha.
But I agree, you honestly cannot tell a piece by its looks. I mean, I could say that M145 Q look so amazing for attack- doesn't mean it is.
You really need evidence to back it up, just because "your brain is essentially a very efficient computer", does not prove anything.

Sometimes I may make combos and they fight like something that can beat up every combo on the "competitive combos list ". Then the next day I get my butt whooped by a 2 year old using galaxy pegasus. He probobally is going through this with ds