Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is there somewhere else SWD can be gotten besides fusion hades? I have a turquoise one that I have no idea where I got from...
(Jun. 05, 2013  1:45 AM)Time Wrote: Is there someone else SWD can be gotten besides fusion hades? I have a turquoise one that I have no idea where I got from...
If my memory serves me correctly, I think it comes in the attack and balance sychrom set?
That would make sense, I traded away some stuff for a bunch of things from that set...
(Jun. 04, 2013  6:59 PM)Drig3r V2 Wrote: Hey is it normal to get a gb145spin track that has 2sets of balls in it

Note: brand new out of package from Hasbro

It's not normal or even IMO possible since two sets of balls don't even fit in GB145 (you can put them in but it's overly snug). There's no way that could be a manufacturing error since it might break the machine that puts it together, haha! I would highly doubt it was NIB Hasbro.

(Jun. 04, 2013  11:24 PM)Fou Wrote: If someone can help me, I would like to know, how much worth a nib hasbro flame libra, and also a nib storm aquario.

Not a lot at all tbh; you'd be better off asking in the marketplace boards though, they know more about this kind of thing
Today on ebay i saw a flame libra for $5.78
Do you know if hasbro's shogun steel beyblades are fake or not and how and where do you get the zero g volumes 1 and 2?
Why the heck would they be fake XD
If Hasbro makes it, its not fake...
(Jun. 06, 2013  6:57 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Why the heck would they be fake XD
If Hasbro makes it, its not fake...

Yes, but also know that Hasbro stuff sucks so much that it might as well be fake xD so get takara tomy if you can instead...
Hasbro stuff wasn't actually any worse than TAKARA until last fall, when they released their conversions of 4D beys... I've seen pics of the new hasbro stuff comin' out, and it looks like they are using the same molds as TAKARA TOMY... They're even using the same launchers! And no, hasbro beys are not fake. Tongue_out
What...are you talking about?
Save the shogun steel stadium, all of Hasbros products are almost exactly the same as their TT counterparts.
I'm really curious as to where you're getting this information...
Edit: Beaten.
Oh, well I guess they changed it when they mad Zero-G. Because I know that all metal fury, masters, and fusion beyblades besides 4d suck for hasbro.
Hey guys Stupid

Short question: Does the BB87 LL2 fit into Hasbro's Sniper Grip (that black-blue weird Metal Masters thing which can't hold a String Launcher Pinching_eyes)
(Jun. 06, 2013  8:50 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Oh, well I guess they changed it when they mad Zero-G. Because I know that all metal fury, masters, and fusion beyblades besides 4d suck for hasbro.
Ok seriously?
Hasbro's Metal Fusion and Netal Masters were made exactly the same as TT.
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:02 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Hey guys Stupid

Short question: Does the BB87 LL2 fit into Hasbro's Sniper Grip (that black-blue weird Metal Masters thing which can't hold a String Launcher Pinching_eyes)
Yes it does fit so you can use those together.
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:07 PM)Ultramarine Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2013  8:50 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Oh, well I guess they changed it when they mad Zero-G. Because I know that all metal fury, masters, and fusion beyblades besides 4d suck for hasbro.
Ok seriously?

Wow... sorry. I used to ask if parts of mine were good as japanese version but I'd always get that Japanese is better unless 4D.... That helps to know...
Where did you ask this? On the WBO?
Thanks for the answer Wink
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:16 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
Ok seriously?

Wow... sorry. I used to ask if parts of mine were good as japanese version but I'd always get that Japanese is better unless 4D.... That helps to know...

Yeah this is false.
A lot of people get TT for the name, because they assume its better than Hasbro. But despite Metal Fury, Hasbro sells them cheaply, reinforces parts, and makes some Hard-To-Find Beys (Bakushin Sunsanow, etc.) easier to obtain
Ok seriously?

Yeah this is false.
A lot of people get TT for the name, because they assume its better than Hasbro. But despite Metal Fury, Hasbro sells them cheaply, reinforces parts, and makes some Hard-To-Find Beys (Bakushin Sunsanow, etc.) easier to obtain
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:30 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:07 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Ok seriously?

Yeah this is false.

So that means my Bassault actually doesn't suck because its not TT? Grin
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:34 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:30 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:16 PM)Themeeny7 Wrote: Wow... sorry. I used to ask if parts of mine were good as japanese version but I'd always get that Japanese is better unless 4D.... That helps to know...

Yeah this is false.

So that means my Bassault actually doesn't suck because its not TT? Grin

Yeah, it preforms the same. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that its 2-3 grams heavier than TT"s, but not sure.
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:36 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Yeah, it preforms the same. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that its 2-3 grams heavier than TT"s, but not sure.

I would absolutely not say that. If you are not certain, you should not even write about it, especially to someone who has already been misinformed before.
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:37 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jun. 06, 2013  9:36 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Yeah, it preforms the same. I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that its 2-3 grams heavier than TT"s, but not sure.

I would absolutely not say that. If you are not certain, you should not even write about it, especially to someone who has already been misinformed before.

Alright, I apologize for that. :\

I didn't mean to misinform anyone further, it was just something a read a while back.
I apologize for any further confusion.
And just to precise my post : what I would not say is that Hasbro's "Twisted" is heavier. It definitely performs like TAKARA-TOMY's Basalt though.
My bey is stuck together so I can't upgrade it, is there a way to get it unstuck?