Ask a question, get an answer! #2

I barely have a crowd where i live ive only seen one blader on the map near me but i have another question
Does anybody else have a diablo nemesis that rattles when its in the stationary mode
My mother went to a trip in Korea and got me Fusion Hades and Beat Lynx.

Any useful/top tier parts from these two? I'll thank her either way but I'd like to know in advance if I'll be actually opening them or not Grin
(Jun. 01, 2013  6:15 PM)alucardZ Wrote: My mother went to a trip in Korea and got me Fusion Hades and Beat Lynx.

Any useful/top tier parts from these two? I'll thank her either way but I'd like to know in advance if I'll be actually opening them or not Grin

Beat lynx? Oh, yeah! Smile WD is top-tier (although you prob' already have that. Tongue_out) and TH170 is a beast. Fusion Hades has AD145, which used to be top-tier, and could be useful for stamina if you don't have W145. Beat used to be useful for attack, I think. I would open lynx, absolutely, mostly for TH170. Maybe not hades, though.
Haha alright, thanks for the insight =)
(Jun. 01, 2013  6:22 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2013  6:15 PM)alucardZ Wrote: My mother went to a trip in Korea and got me Fusion Hades and Beat Lynx.

Beat lynx? Oh, yeah! Smile WD is top-tier (although you prob' already have that. Tongue_out) and TH170 is a beast. Fusion Hades has AD145, which used to be top-tier, and could be useful for stamina if you don't have W145. Beat used to be useful for attack, I think. I would open lynx, absolutely, mostly for TH170. Maybe not hades, though.

No, actually, Hades clear wheel is a top-tier piece. It's a good substitute for Cygnus, Cancer, and Aquario, in many Stamina combos.
(Jun. 01, 2013  7:18 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2013  6:22 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:

No, actually, Hades clear wheel is a top-tier piece. It's a good substitute for Cygnus, Cancer, and Aquario, in many Stamina combos.

OOHH! Duh... Tongue_out That completely slipped my mind! I feel really stupid now...
What do you call a metal face2 that only has one of the parts....Light Metal face?
what do you mean one of its parts? Don't you mean Metal Face Heavy (the customizable one?)
(Jun. 01, 2013  8:53 PM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: what do you mean one of its parts? Don't you mean Metal Face Heavy (the customizable one?)

yes
you cant get that face bolt to have only one part. two different parts of the face, whether metal or plastic, have to be together before you can screw it in.
(Jun. 01, 2013  9:12 PM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: you cant get that face bolt to have only one part. two different parts of the face, whether metal or plastic, have to be together before you can screw it in.
No SH!t sherlock i mean if it has the plastic core and outer metal....would it just be called a metal face or a metal face light or what?
There's no reason you had to talk to him like that...

Besides, check the Metal Face article on Beywiki. It has an explanation right there.
Is it legal to use e230 without the "elevator"
No. Besides it would be terrible without it.
Really? For some reason i do horrible with that track, am i launching it wrong or something
I really depends on the combination your using. Use build me a combo for help for the combo though.
okay it's been awhile sense I've been on here, or even in Beyblade, so what;s the newest gotta have for tournaments, bey in TT?
(Jun. 02, 2013  4:08 AM)Meteo4Ever Wrote: okay it's been awhile sense I've been on here, or even in Beyblade, so what;s the newest gotta have for tournaments, bey in TT?
Ummm... I don't know how long you've been gone, but inguit and kainhighwind came up with the most beast attacker in the history of the universe. MSF-H Wyvang Wyvang __145R2F, so if you were gone when they came up with that, Wyvang is totally an absolute must-have now (if it wasn't already) Genbull is also great too. Don't know if you were around when that was tested. Smile
thank you, and I was gone for both of those so i'll be sure to get them
Also, Dark Knight Dragoon is a definite must have, but you should probly go for another Bey first so you can synchrom it. Good ones with Dragooon are Archer Gryph and Pirates Killerken, as well as Wyvang.
What tip would go best with wyvang dragooon w145 for defense. For some reason i like w2d but it seems like im the only one who uses it
I use W2D but I actually prefer EDS or just the plain D, but the only problem is the height on the EDS

Hey I have been gone for a while has TT released a premier of even a glimpse of what might be in season 2 of the Zero-G series?
Well i had eds but it actually acted like an attack tip for me but i might have been lauching it in a weird way because i had the crappy launcher that come with hasbro blades
Well, W2D, EDS, and D are all just stamina parts. The only bottoms that can really be called defense tips, are CS, RS, RSF, RDF, and RB. Anything else will be easily KOed by the current attack types in the metagame (That is, if the person launching them is a decent player with attack types). I think your combo would be more of a spin-stealer anyway, so I think you should use WD. It won't have very much defense at all, so it wouldn't be my first choice against an attack type, but it should OS quite a few things by spin-steal. Smile (if you want a good defense type, post all your parts in the build me a combo thread and ask for one. The guys in there will get you a combo asap Smile)
OK so first off before I start this discussion I want to let all of the forum admins know that I have not been on in forever (2 years ) so i forgot some of the rules so if i break any i am sorry.

My first question is about tournament legal arenas. I know that #BB-10 is legal but what about #BB-41 and BB-#46 and if you could suggest which would be the best one to buy. Cute

My second question is that are there tournaments specifically set to zero-g beys and their arenas or can they be put into normal tournaments. I think it should be okay to allow the beys but the arena part stumped me.

One more question is that is it legal to host a tournament even if you aren't in possession of a #BB-10 arena. Thanks for reading if you did and I will see everyone later!