Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is Phantom any good for defense? I tried it on a low track and it did pretty decent.
Nope, if anything, it is decent for Attack and amazing for Stamina. Which tip did you use?
(May. 10, 2013  1:42 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(May. 10, 2013  1:31 AM)Whywil DS Wrote: How does the Wing Metal wheel compare to other top-tier Attack wheels, in terms of smash?
The Wing Metal wheel isn't really good for attack. Most of it's uses were for defense, but it wasn't really super Top Tier or anything. So the Wing Metal wheel doesn't really do to well compared to others in smash. Especially now that Synchromes are being used.

Why would that be? I've seen videos of Wing Pegasis beating Proto Nemesis 3-0 In Ironclad.
(Or is it due to Wing being unbalanced?) Is there no obvious way to use Wing for attack?
(May. 10, 2013  2:18 AM)LMAO Wrote: Nope, if anything, it is decent for Attack and amazing for Stamina. Which tip did you use?

I used a worn RS and a 90 track.
@Whywill DS Well, of course you can make an Attack combo with it, but it won't be very good. It is outclassed by Flash, Blitz, Variares, etc...

UGottaCetus, hmm, maybe you should do a testing thread on it.
Is there any red cs tip? (if one like Dragooon's parts, better)
Like, Red on the plastic part (Where you connect the tip to the track), or the sharp parts that's covered by rubber?
all the plastic, if I remember is one piece, not two (the plastic part)
Does Anyone know what's the world record for longest spin time?
(May. 10, 2013  9:07 AM)TheUltimateSith Wrote: Does Anyone know what's the world record for longest spin time?

For records simply using the official launchers available in the Beyblade line, you should really look through our Best Solo Spin Times topic.
(May. 10, 2013  9:07 AM)TheUltimateSith Wrote: Does Anyone know what's the world record for longest spin time?
I think it's Phantom Orion BD, it spun for 8 minutes I think.
(May. 10, 2013  2:20 AM)LMAO Wrote: UGottaCetus, hmm, maybe you should do a testing thread on it.

I would, but I currently am unable to make top tier Attackers until my Bahamdia comes so I can use its Face Bolt, and I dont have a BB-10. I will try more informal tests once I can make better attackers.
I have a question and I think it is the right thread to ask it in, my question is I am just learning about beyblade zero g and I was wondering if anybody knew what would be a good first zero g beyblade?
Two questions:

1. Is it just my mold of BGrin on phantom Orion that when I launch it and it is spinning perfectly upright for like 2 sec.then out of no where, it starts to wobble and shake and then stop spinning?

2. If ,per say, we could suggest ideas to TT, Hasbro, and Sonokong for bey ideas how would we have made all the legendary beys, especially Phantom Orion, any better than they already are?

Could I have specific details, or not, about how we would have done that. By making new parts or useing anything
nupmuk, I definitely recommends getting Dark Knight Dragooon and Guardian Reviser. (you need to make a synchrome for a Zero G to be good)

@Drig3r V2

1) I don't think it's a mold problem, it could be something stuck inside of the B;D? This happened to me before.

2) No way of telling bro, haha.
(May. 11, 2013  1:46 AM)LMAO Wrote: nupmuk, I definitely recommends getting Dark Knight Dragooon and Guardian Reviser. (you need to make a synchrome for a Zero G to be good)

@Drig3r V2

1) I don't think it's a mold problem, it could be something stuck inside of the B;D? This happened to me before.

2) No way of telling bro, haha.
Thanks,

(May. 11, 2013  1:43 AM)Drig3r V2 Wrote: Two questions:

1. Is it just my mold of BGrin on phantom Orion that when I launch it and it is spinning perfectly upright for like 2 sec.then out of no where, it starts to wobble and shake and then stop spinning?

2. If ,per say, we could suggest ideas to TT, Hasbro, and Sonokong for bey ideas how would we have made all the legendary beys, especially Phantom Orion, any better than they already are?

Could I have specific details, or not, about how we would have done that.
It's probably either something stuck in BD, your stadium is bad, your launch was bad or tilted, or your ripcord launcher is bad.
(May. 11, 2013  1:46 AM)LMAO Wrote: @Drig3r V2

If it happened to you before how do you get it out? If you know how.
Did you check if anything is inside of it?
How do I do that? Do I have to take it apart?
Nope, just move around the tip part of the B;D, and look to see if anything is in there. Also, try spinning it to see if you hear any unusual noises.
When I turn it one side is fine but the other side feels like it doesn't have any lubricant, like its dry or something is that odd?
How do I start a tournament? Do I ask one of the staff members? If they have a tournament over here, how would it be held? Like would the officials be coming down here to administer it o-o ?
@Drig3r V2,

You could put some WD 40 on it, but then it would become illegal for tournament use, so it's up to you.

hadesldrago, wrong thread, but here, read this:

http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf
Is there any legal way, like putting the same stuff they would put on it at the factory

Oh and I just remembered that when I opened the package and looked at the B;D it had a cobweb and dust I removed it with a needle

It was a new package never been opened from the store and it was TT I checked that it was
(May. 11, 2013  4:30 PM)Drig3r V2 Wrote: Is there any legal way, like putting the same stuff they would put on it at the factory

We do not know what they use in the factory.