Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 23, 2013  2:11 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2013  1:41 AM)burnldrago0325 Wrote: Are anti attack, anti defense and anti spin steal real and if they are what are good combos for these

Anti-Attack and Anti-Spin Steal exist, but there is no Anti-Defense.

For Anti-Attack, use: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145/R145R2F
I'm not so sure about Anti-Spin Steal, but I think it's something like Death Kerbecs AD145RDF?

If you don't have those parts, head over to Build me a Combo and find out what you can do with what you have.

The outclassed MF Death Kerbecs BD145RDF is better i think for that, and the new attack spin equalizers have a problems with a BD145RDF combo

Also MSF-H Revizer Revizer BD145RDF is another good defense that can out spin a spin equalizer combo
how much is a dragoon ms worth? i have 1 and might be getting ready to sell it
its this one http://www.beyblade-topspin.privat.t-onl...onmshv.jpg
How do you solve the issue of the cord not retracting on a left spin string launcher?
(May. 31, 2011  4:52 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I bought a Ray Unicorno about 2 weeks ago, I barely used it... But it doesn't attack, so what should I do?

Well bro a RAY UNICORN or STRIKER is actually a very fast and awesome bey ! I mean I love the bey Grin ! Its super fast but its 'CS' tip needs to be a little worn out with use so keep battling tough opponents with it and soon you shall see that your new partner-STRIKER is like a thunderbolt ! No one can catch you...........let alone block you Wink ! Just use your patience for now and battle like hell !

Alright I've got a pretty complex question.............
Lets see what all off your views are..............
Now tell me, what is bey blading to you ?? Joyful_3

(Apr. 21, 2013  2:07 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well actually, Jade hardly has any use.
Moreover, its Modes hardly make a difference from what we've seen in Testing threads.
So yeah, whatever Mode you use, it wouldn't make a difference. Even if it did, it doesn't matter because Jade has no uses.

No offence Janstar bro but every fushion wheel has its epic uses ! And esp. 4Ds so I'm gonna' urge the owner of this bey to keep trying and totally understand the speciality of your bey ! Try to focus on its speciality and then you can understand by yourself if a mode is suitable for the right battle I mean every mode of a 4D has its epicness ! Thats why 4Ds are a new revolution ! Keep it up man !
(Apr. 23, 2013  2:48 PM)DragonWarriorCP Wrote:

If I remember right, CS has different molds, and can be less aggresive because of that, still it isn't an attack kind of tip, so it's normal it doesn't go aggresive all the time

Jade has a niche use at an outclassed attack combo, so IS pretty useless, any 4D wheel can be epic because of their gimmick? yes, that means is useful? no, the only 4D wheels not outclassed are very few, and the rest don't have much use in general.

I think Ingulit was testing Jade and found a little use for it, but I don't remember very well
I know this question is probably asked a lot, so i'm sorry but; What is currently top-tier/competitive in Zero-G at the moment? I have been off the Beyblade scene for a long time and i'm trying to get back into it, but i have literally no idea of what is competitive. Well, i have a few ideas, but i'm not 100% sure. I've checked the Winning Combinations and stuff but since not all competitive combos are used in the final and some beys may have just of gotten lucky, so yeh... XD Also, maybe just a list of a few stock beys to buy? Thanks!
Can anyone tell me spin-steal combo for ldrago rush or assault
(Apr. 23, 2013  6:11 PM)BeyHyperK!LLeR Wrote: I know this question is probably asked a lot, so i'm sorry but; What is currently top-tier/competitive in Zero-G at the moment? I have been off the Beyblade scene for a long time and i'm trying to get back into it, but i have literally no idea of what is competitive. Well, i have a few ideas, but i'm not 100% sure. I've checked the Winning Combinations and stuff but since not all competitive combos are used in the final and some beys may have just of gotten lucky, so yeh... XD Also, maybe just a list of a few stock beys to buy? Thanks!

Check this ENTIRE thread, because it has all discussions about what is top tier on zero g, because zero g is still being tested

(Apr. 23, 2013  6:29 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote: Can anyone tell me spin-steal combo for ldrago rush or assault

You should get L-Drago Absorb, is the only one that is useful has spin equalizer

Also, use this thread to ask for combos
Well i have problems with my 4D bottoms my Final Drive is awlays at rhf position even if launched with rev-up launcher and a my Final Survive i awlays sharp when i launch it (also with rev-up) it is almost hf but the spike is still showing a llitle bit anyone know how to fix them?
You're probably just not launching hard enough.
(Apr. 23, 2013  10:53 PM)*Wyvern* Wrote: How Get To Thief Red (Zero G Thief Girago)

Basically from Thief Phoenic ? I think there is a red one in the Random Booster.
It comes with Thief Saramanda, and the Limited Edition Red Thief Phoenic.
(Apr. 23, 2013  10:58 PM)Cannon Wrote: It comes with Thief Saramanda, and the Limited Edition Red Thief Phoenic.

Thanks Kai V and Cannon Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3 Joyful_3
Will meteo ldrago rush/assault B:D spin steal?
I answered you the last time, it's not because of the tip, is because that L-Drago Rush and Assault can't spin steal, I think it was answered this to many people the last couple of days

for what you ask about F : D and F : S, if you are launching really hard, maybe they are dirty inside (my cousin had that problem with F : D)
(Apr. 24, 2013  7:41 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: I answered you the last time, it's not because of the tip, is because that L-Drago Rush and Assault can't spin steal, I think it was answered this to many people the last couple of days

for what you ask about F : D and F : S, if you are launching really hard, maybe they are dirty inside (my cousin had that problem with F : D)

Yeah sorry about asking that question many times cuz i was sad that i cant make spin steal bey Unhappy.
And about FGrin and FConfused i opened them and they were clean.Is it posible that the problem is in the springs?
(Apr. 24, 2013  7:55 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote: Yeah sorry about asking that question many times cuz i was sad that i cant make spin steal bey Unhappy.
And about FGrin and FConfused i opened them and they were clean.Is it posible that the problem is in the springs?

Yes, it would be too, but... in which combos are you using them?
Which one would be better to synchrom with dark knight dragooon?
Pirate orojya
Archer gryph
Shinobi saramanda
you have been answered at build me a combo thread, please don't post the same here
(Apr. 24, 2013  8:50 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2013  7:55 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote: Yeah sorry about asking that question many times cuz i was sad that i cant make spin steal bey Unhappy.

FConfused on Meteo L-Drago Assault and FGrin on Big Bang Pegasis
Edit:I know these combos are outclassed but i like them
I think this would go here- is there any efficient way to win against any dragoon combo in a Zero-G stadium. I don't have a dragoon, but I'm getting the DX Defense Synchrom set, and I have an Archer Gryph. I heard that Wyvang Killerken (vice versa) BGrin wasn't a bad combo, but I don't know what to do against a dragoon. Thanks.
(Apr. 24, 2013  9:14 PM)CosmicGuy1410 Wrote:
(Apr. 24, 2013  8:50 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:

FConfused on Meteo L-Drago Assault and FGrin on Big Bang Pegasis
Edit:I know these combos are outclassed but i like them
maybe you are not launching hard enough or yes, they broke, sorry for that but there's no much to say, you could replace the springs but it will be illegal for sure for competitions
Anyone else find that their rubber tips are covered in layers of dirt/lint/burnt rubber after launching? I don't know why, but maybe my stadium floor is really dirty or something. I always have to pick the stuff of before I launch though, or it hinders the tip.