Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Also, if you don't have nothing to lose you can try to fix it yourself (if you know of this) or you can ask for help, it can be something minor
If Beyblade does come to a hiatus, what Bey will most likely be very rare and expensive in a few years?
(Apr. 09, 2013  1:17 AM)LMAO Wrote: If Beyblade does come to a hiatus, what Bey will most likely be very rare and expensive in a few years?

As someone else wrote in a topic recently, it will mostly be the unique recolours, and perhaps some of the more competitive Beyblades like Duo Uranus or Storm Pegasis for its RF.
(Apr. 09, 2013  1:20 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2013  1:17 AM)LMAO Wrote: If Beyblade does come to a hiatus, what Bey will most likely be very rare and expensive in a few years?

As someone else wrote in a topic recently, it will mostly be the unique recolours, and perhaps some of the more competitive Beyblades like Duo Uranus or Storm Pegasis for its RF.

How about something like Bandid Genbull? That is a rare Beyblade now, no? Haha, so stocking up on NIB Storm Pegasus and NIP Duo Uranus's would be smart to get?
Bandid Genbull is quite rare now, but that will most likely change in the relatively near future, at least with Hasbro, and hopefully with SonoKong too.
(Apr. 09, 2013  1:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Bandid Genbull is quite rare now, but that will most likely change in the relatively near future, at least with Hasbro, and hopefully with SonoKong too.

Completely forgot about Hasbro's Shogun Steel. SonoKong is taking a long time to release it! The TB is a very helpful piece, and trying to get them from Zero-G RBV3 isn't easy! Haha, thanks Kai-V!
how do i sign up for the nyc quailfers i really want to goStupidStupidStupid
Go to the thread for it and say that you are either a possible or a confirmed. All you have to do is reply to that thread!
Is the meteo l drago lw105lf energy ring the same as the meteo l drago absorb included in bb98 l drago set?

Thanks
(Apr. 09, 2013  7:19 AM)Binkerboy Wrote: Is the meteo l drago lw105lf energy ring the same as the meteo l drago absorb included in bb98 l drago set?

Thanks

Yes, just different colour.
(Apr. 09, 2013  7:53 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2013  7:19 AM)Binkerboy Wrote: Is the meteo l drago lw105lf energy ring the same as the meteo l drago absorb included in bb98 l drago set?

Thanks

Ok thank you that's good for me
Which energy ring is the the same as gravity perseus ad145wd in the ultimate Perseus reshuffle set
(Apr. 09, 2013  9:59 AM)Binkerboy Wrote: Which energy ring is the the same as gravity perseus ad145wd in the ultimate Perseus reshuffle set

Don't double post.

Gravity Perseus AD145WD ...
There is just the Perseus CW...

Edit- Beaten.
Whats a beyblade/ combo to always beat phantom orion in any stadium??
No such thing exists. If you want a good chance of beating Phantom Orion in a BB-10, try a top tier attack combo like Flash Pisces S130R2F.
(Apr. 09, 2013  10:10 PM)fastteag Wrote: Whats a beyblade/ combo to always beat phantom orion in any stadium??

Almost any good Attack type will easily defeat Phantom Orion B:D ...
Then whats the best stamina combo? I just wanna outlast phantom orion in a stadium with no outs. or any combo capable of doing so in a regular hasbro stadium with no out. Against the takara tomy version of course Tongue_out Ill try Flash Pisces S130R2F once I get flash saggeterio
(Apr. 09, 2013  7:55 AM)Binkerboy Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2013  7:53 AM)Cannon Wrote:

Thanks

Actually the Absorb version has more/softer rubber then the normal Energy Ring. It was designed to "absorb" spin better, hence the name.
A beyblade none combo would be better, but Im willing to get beys, its me and my friends and I ALWAYS lose, I can beat him using Basalt Pegasus using rock scorpios track and hell kerbecks tip, thats the only way I can so far, oh and earth leone 145D

(Apr. 09, 2013  10:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2013  10:10 PM)fastteag Wrote: Whats a beyblade/ combo to always beat phantom orion in any stadium??

Almost any good Attack type will easily defeat Phantom Orion BGrin ...

Then whats the best stamina combo? I just wanna outlast phantom orion in a stadium with no outs. or any combo capable of doing so in a regular hasbro stadium with no out. Against the takara tomy version of course Ill try Flash Pisces S130R2F once I get flash saggeterio

A beyblade none combo would be better, but Im willing to get beys, its me and my friends and I ALWAYS lose, I can beat him using Basalt Pegasus using rock scorpios track and hell kerbecks tip, thats the only way I can so far, oh and earth leone 145D
The best Stamina combination is more or less already in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic.
(Apr. 09, 2013  11:06 PM)fastteag Wrote: A beyblade none combo would be better, but Im willing to get beys, its me and my friends and I ALWAYS lose, I can beat him using Basalt Pegasus using rock scorpios track and hell kerbecks tip, thats the only way I can so far, oh and earth leone 145D

(Apr. 09, 2013  10:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Almost any good Attack type will easily defeat Phantom Orion B:D ...

Then whats the best stamina combo? I just wanna outlast phantom orion in a stadium with no outs. or any combo capable of doing so in a regular hasbro stadium with no out. Against the takara tomy version of course Ill try Flash Pisces S130R2F once I get flash saggeterio

Is it the Metal Fury Phantom Orion? Because there's no way Basalt Pegasus T125DS can beat B:D in a no-exit stadium. The only way to beat it in such a stadium would probably be using Meteo L-Drago/L-Drago Destroy B:D.

Other then that, Phantom B:D dominates in Hasbro stadia.

EDIT: forgot to turn smilies off.
Is SWD is a good performance tip ?
Is Fusion a good metal wheel ?
Is Jade a good metal wheel ?
(Apr. 10, 2013  3:13 PM)JadeJupiter77 Wrote: Is SWD is a good performance tip ?
Is Fusion a good metal wheel ?
Is Jade a good metal wheel ?

We have an article on Beywiki about Jade Jupiter, for your last question :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ter_S130RB

For the rest though, I cannot really help. You could try viewing the "SWD Discussion" and similar Fusion topics in the Beyblade Customizations forum though. Fusion is generally without use.
(Apr. 09, 2013  11:02 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2013  7:55 AM)Binkerboy Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2013  7:53 AM)Cannon Wrote: Yes, just different colour.

Actually the Absorb version has more/softer rubber then the normal Energy Ring. It was designed to "absorb" spin better, hence the name.

The combo meteo l drago ch120ewd would be better with which energy ring absorb version or regular off meteo l drago lw105lf