Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Apr. 02, 2013  6:09 AM)Infinity Wrote: What would perform better: Dragooon Dragooon or Killerken Dragooon?

Better at what .. ?

That's the equivalent of saying: "Which is better, Flash or Duo ?"

Both are good at there respective types.
My T.V. is kept on a huge table. One day, while the T.V. was on, I was getting pretty bored. I was going to switch it off. I saw some coins on the table. I picked one up and started spinning it in Right. Cause of the illumination of the T.V., I noticed that the coin changed the direction for some time- it went left, and then back to right again.
So my question is- Does the same thing happen with beys? Or is it just a mere illusion?
It's the stroboscopic effect ...
Oh, thanks Cannon. Got to do some research about it
It's visual, not physical.

Just record a Beyblade battle in the sun; shining on it, review the footage and you'll see it.
Im just now getting back into beyblade and I see there are pretty much two of each beyblade because they are made by both makers but which ones are better and some look like they are made cheaper. I have a few MFB one is an imported pegasus that I imported when they just came out(along with the pointer though no one has those around me). I also have 3 other which one came with the first beyblade game. What are good beyblades to buy in stores (poor now days sine work is slow during college so importing for me) and what should I do to fit in the community?
(Apr. 02, 2013  4:56 PM)zarch Wrote: Im just now getting back into beyblade and I see there are pretty much two of each beyblade because they are made by both makers but which ones are better and some look like they are made cheaper. I have a few MFB one is an imported pegasus that I imported when they just came out(along with the pointer though no one has those around me). I also have 3 other which one came with the first beyblade game. What are good beyblades to buy in stores (poor now days sine work is slow during college so importing for me) and what should I do to fit in the community?

Use the Purchase Consultation topic to find out which Beyblades are good to buy; online or in stores. Be sure to state what stocks your stores carry though, such as Metal Masters, Metal Fury; Hyperblades etc.

'The community', as in this forum ? General posting, and/or contributing to things such as tests are suffice .. Or perhaps even entering a tournament ? But what you're doing now is fine though.
Thanks im going today to look around since i get paid at the end of the week! hope i have money to bey a new beyblade since i have to buy a new r4i card for my dsi. Hope my store has some good ones and i may get a new stadium since mine is from the first MFB versions when i imported my first MFB.
(Apr. 02, 2013  2:22 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: How do i train my launch power and aim?

Get a new launcher? Straighten your winder? New techniques? A launcher grip? Work out? A longer winder? (If you get the joke, you're awesome)
Why are the 4d metal wheels bigger thant metal fusion/masters?
Because...that's how they were designed? That's like asking why an elephant is bigger than a horse. Also, they wanted to put some "oomph" into them, with mode changes and all.
I know that other Stadiums than the BB-10, such as the Balance type, are legal for tourneys, but are they legal for testing?

Also, how come Barrage Attack doesn't exist in the meta-game? Could it be used to wear down other Beys gradually through the battle, with multiple protrusion wheels like Blitz, Wing, or Big Bang?
Which tracks that have no disk are the heaviest?
Have no disk? Would that include s130, d125 etc?
Is it just me... or is Vari Ares not competitive at all?

Maybe it's my lack of blading skill, but I get a fairly consistent flower pattern with MF Vari Ares R145 RF/R2F, but I find that it can't even consistently KO a really outdated combo, MF Earth Bull GB145 RS...

Does anyone else agree with this, or am I just really bad at blading?
Um, it was top tier for awhile, and could easily beat this combo. Are you using a bb 10?
Yes, using a BB10.

Strangely enough, using outdated attack MF-H Vulcan Horuseus 85 RF gave me 4 KO wins, and 1 outspin loss against Earth Bull when Vari Ares only got 2 KO wins and 3 outspin losses...

S:
Is HF/S useful in any way?
(Apr. 02, 2013  10:10 PM)Outnumbered Wrote: Have no disk? Would that include s130, d125 etc?

By that I meant disks like BD145 or E230, SP230. So those you said were not included
(Apr. 02, 2013  11:12 PM)cartough Wrote: how do I add a favorite BB

Read the User CP Guide, or ask in the Questions about the WBO thread; which will inevitably redirect you to there.

(Apr. 03, 2013  12:02 AM)Cait_Sith Wrote: Is HF/S useful in any way?

No, not really. It's too tall and gets destabilised too easily.
Is Reviser-Dragooon B'D still a competitive combo for a Zero G stadium?
(Apr. 03, 2013  12:44 AM)LMAO Wrote: Is Reviser-Dragooon B'D still a competitive combo for a Zero G stadium?

Combo related questions go in the "Build me a combo!" thread. Discussions about Zero-G about tiers are to be directed to the Zero-G Tier Development thread.
(Apr. 02, 2013  5:43 PM)zarch Wrote: Thanks im going today to look around since i get paid at the end of the week! hope i have money to bey a new beyblade since i have to buy a new r4i card for my dsi. Hope my store has some good ones and i may get a new stadium since mine is from the first MFB versions when i imported my first MFB.

You probably have a BB-10, which is still the best MFB stadium, believe it or not. Is your Beystadium clear?
CS is basically an RF with a plastic spike in the middle. To make your unicorno attack more, launch it at an angle so the rubber makes contact with the stadium floor.