Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 31, 2013  2:49 PM)wishwere Wrote: i cannot actually tighten the face bolt of my poison serpent cause it just would go like "tick" and get loose again why is that ?

I recommend you to test if it's the track and/or the face bolt, they can be broken
(Mar. 31, 2013  2:49 PM)wishwere Wrote: i cannot actually tighten the face bolt of my poison serpent cause it just would go like "tick" and get loose again why is that ?

This happened to me on a Hasbro 2 pack. I think its just the way the track has molded, it very well could be a bad mold. The best thing to do, is just leave the face screwed in at it's tightest point.

I have had this problem DOZENS of times before. Check the thread of the face bolt (the wavy part that sticks out) and see if any of it is broken off. What you will most likely find is that it has been bent down near the bottom, like this:

Sorry if the pictures are fuzzy. Smile
(Mar. 31, 2013  2:59 PM)Izhkoort Wrote:

I recommend you to test if it's the track and/or the face bolt, they can be broken
no nothing is actually loose i took the energy ring and metal wheel out and just put it to gether with another face bolt to see if its is the track but no .....

(Mar. 31, 2013  3:06 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

This happened to me on a Hasbro 2 pack. I think its just the way the track has molded, it very well could be a bad mold. The best thing to do, is just leave the face screwed in at it's tightest point.
actually the tightest point is of no use cause if it gets hit boom it falls apart

(Mar. 31, 2013  4:08 PM)theblackdragon Wrote:

I have had this problem DOZENS of times before. Check the thread of the face bolt (the wavy part that sticks out) and see if any of it is broken off. What you will most likely find is that it has been bent down near the bottom, like this:

Sorry if the pictures are fuzzy. Smile
not even a scratch bro i just cant think of whats wrong on that thing.
Well, that is truly weird...
We can't understand what is wrong with your bey, and what exactly is broken.
Is it fake by chance?
This happened to my Hasbro Flame Sag. Everytime its screwed in so far- it becomes loose. I just leave it screwed in at it's tightest point.
Yeah, that is fine but he says that his bey falls apart when the face is screwed to the tightest point. Now that is weird. :\
Oh. Then its broken. Thats pretty much it...
(Mar. 31, 2013  4:59 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, that is truly weird...
We can't understand what is wrong with your bey, and what exactly is broken.
Is it fake by chance?
no not at all

(Mar. 31, 2013  5:16 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Oh. Then its broken. Thats pretty much it...
how could it be ?
(Mar. 31, 2013  5:14 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yeah, that is fine but he says that his bey falls apart when the face is screwed to the tightest point. Now that is weird. :\
cause its tightest point is not so tight at all you could un screw in easily
It's just when you screw too much, it the screw kinda resets. Some of my beys do it too.
(Mar. 31, 2013  7:04 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: It's just when you screw too much, it the screw kinda resets. Some of my beys do it too.
that happens to my l drago but; this screws most tightest point is so light and if you screw it more it will reset back Confused
Yeah, it happens a lot with Metal Fusion Beys, it happens man Tongue_out
What is all the top tier stamina shiz of 4d?
(Mar. 31, 2013  8:24 PM)Cait_Sith Wrote: What is all the top tier stamina shiz of 4d?

I'm not sure wat u mean by that but duo and phantom are the only 4d wheels with good stamina death and sythe are okay for stamina
Right now the top parts for Stamina are:

Would a plain Metal Face be ok for stamina?
Thank you fine sir

I meant kind
is gryph a good alternate for reviser dragooon sa165 ewd and is b:d better than sa165 ewd?
are there any pictures of Hasbro Zero-G beys yet?
(Apr. 01, 2013  4:36 AM)Infinity Wrote: are there any pictures of Hasbro Zero-G beys yet?

Yes, check the General Hasbro Beyblade thread.
(Mar. 29, 2013  9:38 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: WD can never do it. That is the reason why D is used for 230 Stamina combos.
Actually, even MB cannot regain balance very well. MB's spherical shape allows 230 combos to wobble at extreme angles- which is more useful than it is damaging.
So yeah, D is the best tip- able to regain balance real quick; while MB- though not able to regain balance well in time, is the best tip for 230 combos.

Can SD do it to some extent?
Not really...

Leone19- Metal Faces are used on Stamina combos only because the meta generally consists of heavy combos. So yeah. Metal Faces aren't exactly necessary, but there is a reason why they have to be used. Smile

Kyler- No. Gryph is for Attack, so it certainly isn't a good alternative there.
B: D is good on that combo for Zero G, while SA165EWD for BB-10, IIRC.
Is Lightning L-Drago better or Meteo L-Drago better for Spin Equalizing?
Meteo is WAY better...
Only if Meteo wasn't that light, it would have been the greatest spin equalising part in MFB.