Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 28, 2013  12:07 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: What are the top 10 fusion wheels for attack, in order from best to worst?

Flash
Wyvang
Balro/Bregirados
Dragooon
Gryph/Phoenic
Variares
Blitz
Cosmic
Beat/Ifraid

I can't really think of any more, and the order may be a bit skewed with the Chrome Wheels, but those are all the good ones off the top of my head.
What's your favorite beyblade type (Attack, Defence, Stamina, Destabilizer, Spin Steal, Zombie) and why? Mine is Destabalizer. Because I love attack like crazy, but I love being able to knock other beys off there spin tracks(figure of speach) even more. It makes me feel so powerful to have both Grin
Destabilisers are not actually types of Beyblade combinations.

Anyway, if this is really just an open question, we have a topic for people's favourite type already. This is for more specific questions.
(Mar. 28, 2013  12:22 AM)alucardZ Wrote: Also was wondering, I have enough money for 2 Zero-G beys.. I used to dabble in MFB alot but this is the first time I'll be getting any Zero-Gs. Which beys should I get?

In case no one noticed.
(Mar. 28, 2013  12:59 AM)alucardZ Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2013  12:22 AM)alucardZ Wrote: Also was wondering, I have enough money for 2 Zero-G beys.. I used to dabble in MFB alot but this is the first time I'll be getting any Zero-Gs. Which beys should I get?

In case no one noticed.

This should be asked in the Purchase Consultation topic. People will answer you there.
(Mar. 28, 2013  12:37 AM)Wombat Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2013  12:07 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: What are the top 10 fusion wheels for attack, in order from best to worst?

Flash
Wyvang
Balro/Bregirados
Dragooon
Gryph/Phoenic
Variares
Blitz
Cosmic
Beat/Ifraid

I can't really think of any more, and the order may be a bit skewed with the Chrome Wheels, but those are all the good ones off the top of my head.
He asked only for fusion wheels.
My death quetzalcoatl says that it is a spark f.x. beyblade on the box. But when I battle with it, I see absolutely no sparks. Is this because I am not using it right or something? Or was it false advertizing -.- p.s. how do i pronounce quetzalcoatl? I barley ever watch the show so it's difficult to know by just reading it. I mean, I even have the darkhelm fx stadium -.-
It doesn't spark, because it would be dangerous. It's just the holographic face bolt that "sparks."
(Mar. 28, 2013  1:53 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: My death quetzalcoatl says that it is a spark f.x. beyblade on the box. But when I battle with it, I see absolutely no sparks. Is this because I am not using it right or something? Or was it false advertizing -.- p.s. how do i pronounce quetzalcoatl? I barley ever watch the show so it's difficult to know by just reading it. I mean, I even have the darkhelm fx stadium -.-

Spark as in sparkle Tongue_out Sorry to let you down and it's pronounced,"Kwetsacoatle." Smile
I believe the correct term is:
"Ket-So-Ko-Ah-Tal"

Spark FX is just the term Hasbro gives for their new Flashy colours and Stickers.
Do all rubber tips perform similarly? In particular, is RSF's performance similar to RF or R2F?
RSF moves more slowly-one spot, because of the narrow end.

RF moves fast, but R2F is faster due to its design.

So no, all Rubber Tips perform differently.
(Mar. 28, 2013  11:02 AM)Cannon Wrote: RSF moves more slowly-one spot, because of the narrow end.

RF moves fast, but R2F is faster due to its design.

So no, all Rubber Tips perform differently.

So overall, are RF or R2F better than RSF?
RSF excels in Defense, not Attack. Same goes for RS and RB.
(Mar. 28, 2013  11:09 AM)Cannon Wrote: RSF excels in Defense, not Attack. Same goes for RS and RB.

So, are RF and R2F better in Attack than RSF?
Yes, correct.
No, the actual pronounciation is : ket zal co ah tol

(Mar. 28, 2013  2:49 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2013  1:53 AM)Themeeny7 Wrote: My death quetzalcoatl says that it is a spark f.x. beyblade on the box. But when I battle with it, I see absolutely no sparks. Is this because I am not using it right or something? Or was it false advertizing -.- p.s. how do i pronounce quetzalcoatl? I barley ever watch the show so it's difficult to know by just reading it. I mean, I even have the darkhelm fx stadium -.-

Spark as in sparkle Tongue_out Sorry to let you down and it's pronounced,"Kwetsacoatle." Smile

(Mar. 28, 2013  3:15 AM)Cannon Wrote: I believe the correct term is:
"Ket-So-Ko-Ah-Tal"

Spark FX is just the term Hasbro gives for their new Flashy colours and Stickers.
What is an awesome combo with dragooon? I am trying to make a top tier dragoon, so money isn't a problem all Ineed to know is the parts needed for the combo.
(Mar. 28, 2013  12:48 PM)Kai-V Wrote: No, the actual pronounciation is : ket zal co ah tol

I looked it up on a few sites, and apparently it's 'Kayt-sahl-KO'tl' ? Or 'Kwet-zal-coat-el'? Or ... Whatever.

(Mar. 28, 2013  12:58 PM)Yami Alduin Wrote: What is an awesome combo with dragooon? I am trying to make a top tier dragoon, so money isn't a problem all Ineed to know is the parts needed for the combo.

Revizer Dragooon SA165EWD - Spin equalising combo. But any further questions related to combos go on the "Build me a Combo" topic, or read the Competitive Top-Tier List.
Not sure if this was asked before but, when using any Zero-G Synchrom combo with a BD145 track, is it legal to push the BD145 disk so that it covers the gap between the disk and metal wheel?
Probably yes. Because whenever I questioned its legitimacy, people didn't go against it (IIRC)...
I think I was told that it wasn't that useful. That was all.
Moreover, I've once (or maybe twice) seen Ingulit speak about the "push BD145 up and use a low tip and it still wouldn't scrape" thingy in certain Testing threads. So maybe, it isn't illegal after all.
(Mar. 28, 2013  1:05 PM)Cannon Wrote: I looked it up on a few sites, and apparently it's 'Kayt-sahl-KO'tl' ? Or 'Kwet-zal-coat-el'? Or ... Whatever.

The way I tell you is the way TAKARA-TOMY made it be pronounced anyway.
Is the BBG-04 supposed to have bends in the bowl, besides the slight circle in the middle?
(Mar. 28, 2013  6:55 PM)Barreto Wrote: Is the BBG-04 supposed to have bends in the bowl, besides the slight circle in the middle?

Bends? What exactly do you mean? In any case, the stadium floor should be smooth all the way around and down to the circular area in the middle.
Does pegasis gryph have more smash than gryph balro?