Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Don't use it as much would be my suggestion. I mean all tips get worn out eventually (Some take longer than others) so it just depends how much you use it and which one it is. If you don't want your tip to wear don't use it as much.
Eh, there isn't really any way except don't use it that much and don't use it on bad/harsh/rough/wearing surfaces ...
And then you can buy a new one .
Sorry .
(Mar. 12, 2013  8:47 PM)KFrosty Wrote: I was wondering, I am mainly playing in Hasbro's Large Stadiums and wondering what would a good combo be for Dragooon, and/or Ifraid?

Ok, if _____ Dragoon SA165EWD is the best combo for Dragooon, then whats the best wheel to fill the blank in with?
(Mar. 11, 2013  4:15 AM)Gamecreator916 Wrote: Would anybody know where to find a good quality download of this track from the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Beybattle Tournament 2 for the PSX? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTZKYMSr5G4 i found a video on youtube of the music itself, but the quality is very fuzzy. I tried searching on google, and it just keeps giving me ROM downloads, reviews & walkthroughs of the game

i kinda feel like my question was just "swept under the rug" since people have asked questions after me & got them answered before me. does this question belong in a different thread?
It's probably because no-one knows the answer to it ..
ok. just hoping i could find a download of it. there might've been one on BeyUK, but we know what happened Crying i did manage to get the entire Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2000 anime soundtrack from there
There is no way to get that music, plus this topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys ...
Hey guys, got a couple questions. I'm looking to purchase a couple beys for my son and I. I saw the what to buy thread. Notice that it hasn't been updated since 2011, can I still buy based off of that list? I'm just looking for something to spark some competitiveness in him.

Also, I can only buy Hasbro since that's all that's sold around here, my head is overloaded with info right now and I'm starting to drift off. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
(Mar. 12, 2013  9:40 PM)KFrosty Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2013  8:47 PM)KFrosty Wrote: I was wondering, I am mainly playing in Hasbro's Large Stadiums and wondering what would a good combo be for Dragooon, and/or Ifraid?

Ok, if _____ Dragoon SA165EWD is the best combo for Dragooon, then whats the best wheel to fill the blank in with?

bump
Killerken seems to be. Check the testing threads.
(Mar. 13, 2013  7:12 AM)MarLoda Wrote: Hey guys, got a couple questions. I'm looking to purchase a couple beys for my son and I. I saw the what to buy thread. Notice that it hasn't been updated since 2011, can I still buy based off of that list? I'm just looking for something to spark some competitiveness in him.

Also, I can only buy Hasbro since that's all that's sold around here, my head is overloaded with info right now and I'm starting to drift off. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Hello there!
Yes, you are quite right about the What to Buy list being heavily outdated. So, do not depend on that list for now.
Considering the major limitation of being able to buy only Hasbro stuff, there is nothing Zero-G you may have access to. However, there are still great 4D beys out there. Those are the things you should try getting.
If you may, however, invest in anything related to TT, try getting a BB-10 stadium. I say this because getting a Hasbro stadium is a TOTAL WASTE OF MONEY. Your son would certainly not enjoy playing in that.
There are certain things you should care about though- such as, not buying Metal Fury beys by mistake.

This was all I could do here. For more assistance, you'd need to repeat your query in the Purchase Consultation thread. Smile
Can the Light Launcher (Zero-G) work with a left spin blade?
No,until it's the Light Launcher obtained from Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
(Mar. 13, 2013  2:00 PM)Yami Alduin Wrote: Can the Light Launcher (Zero-G) work with a left spin blade?

From the Zero-G Series, only the Left Spin Compact Launcher (from Dark Knight Dragooon) is compatible with Left Spins.

EDIT: Beaten.
Is the LL2 as strong as the BeyLauncher? Also does Variaries takara come with a LR LL2 or a LR BeyLauncher?
(Mar. 13, 2013  5:50 PM)Redemption Wrote: Is the LL2 as strong as the BeyLauncher? Also does Variaries takara come with a LR LL2 or a LR BeyLauncher?

I can't answer your first question, but, Variares TAKARA-TOMY version comes with a LR Light Launcher.
I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere very recently that a LL is better ... ?
Correct me if I'm wrong .
But I also personally think this .
(Mar. 13, 2013  5:50 PM)Redemption Wrote: Is the LL2 as strong as the BeyLauncher? Also does Variaries takara come with a LR LL2 or a LR BeyLauncher?

LL2s are not as strong as BeyLaunchers at all, no; they actually seem to vary between being slightly better than normal LLs, to being slightly worse.

Beylaunchers, Beylauncher L/Rs, and not-broken Rev-Up Launchers are the most powerful launchers, with the first two being more reliable by leaps and bounds.
As long as it's a ripcord launcher that's on level with a LL with a long ripcord I'll be happy. thanks for the info.
The strings from both my beylaunchers from my BB-32 get stuck quite frequently. Is this a case with these ones especially. Bin asking because it's weird it happened to both.
Is Flash Sagettario with metal face in the anime?
(Mar. 13, 2013  8:33 PM)DeathAquario Wrote: Is Flash Sagettario with metal face in the anime?

No, in the Anime, Flash Saggitario has a regular facebolt just like every other bey.
I have also saw that when ryuga gaves his star fragment to kenta flame sagettario has a regular face too, but madoka gave kenta a metal face at the begining of metal fusion
Which episode?
Guys, this thread is for the hobby, not anime.