Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Mar. 09, 2013  11:00 PM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Does Thunder and Libra (Pre-HWS) work the same?

No. Hasbro's Thunder is MUCH lighter than the actual TT Libra wheel.
Haha PikaBlader15, you have a lot of questions, don't you? Umm, let me see, I still don't think that it can even out to the TAKARA-TOMY Libra Wheel.
Yes, I have many questions, and thanks. Tongue_out

Edit: Another question. Tongue_out What is the metal assist for? Besides for adding weight, if that counts.
(Mar. 10, 2013  12:07 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Yes, I have many questions, and thanks. Tongue_out

Edit: Another question. Tongue_out What is the metal assist for? Besides for adding weight, if that counts.

The Metal Assist is primarily to add a trigger style grip to ones Launcher Grip for comfort, it seems that people with larger hands (such as myself) prefer it as opposed to holding the default circular Grip. It's all up to personal preference though, even small handed people use it. It is compatible with both Hasbro and Takara Tomy Launcher Grips.
Alright, I have another question, I have the Hasbro string launcher, and the string is getting really, really thin, and I was wondering if I could replace the string with another string. (The string from my LR Launcher that broke) It is the exact same size, and so would it be illegal to use in a tournament if I replaced the almost-broken string?
(Mar. 10, 2013  3:55 AM)LMAO Wrote: Alright, I have another question, I have the Hasbro string launcher, and the string is getting really, really thin, and I was wondering if I could replace the string with another string. (The string from my LR Launcher that broke) It is the exact same size, and so would it be illegal to use in a tournament if I replaced the almost-broken string?

Technically if it is exactly the same kind of string with the same length and that you assemble it exactly like it was when it came out of the factory, there is no problem.
Does any plastic bey expert know how much the Dragoon GT Advanced Starter Set would cost nowadays? I would rather have th!nk answer this, but any other plastic bey expert is fine too..
I know it's like over $100, but does it go even higher than $300?
(Mar. 10, 2013  4:35 AM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Does any plastic bey expert know how much the Dragoon GT Advanced Starter Set would cost nowadays? I would rather have th!nk answer this, but any other plastic bey expert is fine too..

Plastics Q&A ...
(Mar. 10, 2013  4:40 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2013  4:35 AM)TheSpeedster Wrote: Does any plastic bey expert know how much the Dragoon GT Advanced Starter Set would cost nowadays? I would rather have th!nk answer this, but any other plastic bey expert is fine too..

Plastics Q&A ...
Eh, this is pretty much where anyone can ask questions about any products from beyblade, but I guess it would be better to ask there.
What are the main differences between RF and R2F? Is one better than the other for attack?
R2F has a flower like shape and rf is a normal rubber flat tip, and r2f is better for attack.
Actually it is more complex than that. Generally we say that R²F is faster than RF, but the latter has more stamina.
Would anybody know where to find a good quality download of this track from the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2002 Beybattle Tournament 2 for the PSX? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTZKYMSr5G4 i found a video on youtube of the music itself, but the quality is very fuzzy. I tried searching on google, and it just keeps giving me ROM downloads, reviews & walkthroughs of the game
I have noticed that metal fusion energy rings can only spin right, but i never had lightning l drago and i was wondernig can lightning l drago spin only left?
(Mar. 12, 2013  9:41 AM)DeathAquario Wrote: I have noticed that metal fusion energy rings can only spin right, but i never had lightning l drago and i was wondernig can lightning l drago spin only left?

Yes.

Variares (Dual), Perseus (Dual), L-Drago's, Dark Knight & Dragooon (Primary of Synchrom) are able to spin Left in the Metal Fight Series.
how do u make a thread once you've already made one?
(Mar. 12, 2013  2:26 PM)flame0251 Wrote: how do u make a thread once you've already made one?

You do the same process as you did for the first one .. ?

Also that should go in the 'Questions about the WBO' thread.
I have a question my BGrin tip part just broke in half. I was wondering is there a way to buy just the tip and replace the broken one without buying another BGrin?

carp B : D
(Mar. 12, 2013  5:51 PM)Yami Alduin Wrote: I have a question my BGrin tip part just broke in half. I was wondering is there a way to buy just the tip and replace the broken one without buying another BGrin?

carp B : D

You would have to replace the entire BD
Damn that blows my coworker just brought it for me as a late birthday present. Thanks. One more thing can someone post the link to the top tier list please.
I was wondering, I am mainly playing in Hasbro's Large Stadiums and wondering what would a good combo be for Dragooon, and/or Ifraid?
can I bring gaia (strata) dragoon hms to tournements
[/b]
(Mar. 12, 2013  6:01 PM)Yami Alduin Wrote: Damn that blows my coworker just brought it for me as a late birthday present. Thanks. One more thing can someone post the link to the top tier list please.

Just use the search function ...

EDIT: To above post - No. Unless it is a particular format that allows you to do so (Not in zero-g or MFB , which are the standard formats.)
How do I stop my tip from getting worn down so much? Plz help!!!!!