Ask a question, get an answer! #2

well the beypoints are used to score those wins and loses for those who competed in tournaments, whoever has the most has the best rank. and as far as your ray striker vs ldrago destructor, ldrago is too heavy, and way more advanced, you should try customizing.
well, any good combos? i dont have a lot of pieces to choose from.
List your parts in the "Build Me a Combo" thread and we'll hook you up there
thanks so much!
I have a question. I put a regular metal face on a zero g synchrome, and now it won't come off! The tool doesn't get it off either! Should I use oil or.....?
(Mar. 05, 2013  1:32 AM)LMAO Wrote: I have a question. I put a regular metal face on a zero g synchrome, and now it won't come off! The tool doesn't get it off either! Should I use oil or.....?

Try pliers, but yes, regular Metal Faces are really not long enough for Zero-G combinations, so you probably forced too much to even screw the whole thing together.
im new and dont want to get in trouble but where do i find old style beyblades? im particularly looking for dragoons, and especially dragoon hms. again im not trying to get in trouble but i prefer to have my beybattles with originals.
(Mar. 05, 2013  1:43 AM)zehel731 Wrote: im new and dont want to get in trouble but where do i find old style beyblades? im particularly looking for dragoons, and especially dragoon hms. again im not trying to get in trouble but i prefer to have my beybattles with originals.

We have a "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic, but otherwise, we have several Members who are currently selling Plastics in the Bey Marketplace, Selling & Trading forum.
(Mar. 02, 2013  11:57 PM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Does Darkhelm (hasbro) have the same stamina capabilities as Hades (TT)?

Somebody please answer.
It should seeing as it's the same Clear Wheel. I haven't heard of anyone having it, but there should not be a difference.
That is something that actually needs some testing done to give an accurate answer. I and other members have posted weight comparisons of a few of the newer Clear Wheels, and even the Hasbro Hyperblade Clear Wheels seem to be consistently lighter than their TT variants.
how do you have that cool stuff under your own post? like, i see people with crazy animations and other cool things under their posts, so i want to have something myself.
(Mar. 05, 2013  10:58 PM)kevster25 Wrote: how do you have that cool stuff under your own post? like, i see people with crazy animations and other cool things under their posts, so i want to have something myself.

Hello,

That is called a signature. You can have more information about them in Insomniac.'s MyBB guide. This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys though.
Does anyone know when new zero g beys will be released?
(Mar. 06, 2013  12:19 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Does anyone know when new zero g beys will be released?

It is unknown if TT will make or release any more, but Hasbro's Shogun Steel are supposed to be released this fall.
O cool and thx for the reply
for beyblade tournaments who is in charge of giving out prizes the host or wbo or sponsors?
(Mar. 06, 2013  1:55 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: for beyblade tournaments who is in charge of giving out prizes the host or wbo or sponsors?

Usually it's the host.
(Mar. 06, 2013  1:59 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  1:55 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: for beyblade tournaments who is in charge of giving out prizes the host or wbo or sponsors?

Usually it's the host.

so if i hosted a beyblade tournament id have to buy prizes correct
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:00 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  1:59 AM)LMAO Wrote:

Usually it's the host.

Have you ever hosted a tournament before? You should go to one first to see how the host runs everything. And I'm actually not sure about that. I think the WBO gives the host money for the prizes they bought for everyone.
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:01 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:00 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  1:59 AM)LMAO Wrote: Usually it's the host.

Have you ever hosted a tournament before? You should go to one first to see how the host runs everything. And I'm actually not sure about that. I think the WBO gives the host money for the prizes they bought for everyone.

ok thx for the info ive been to a tournament before(which i won of course)'but it wasnt wbo hosted i cant go to many tournaments because of school 😕 my friend wanted to know because he wants to hosta tournament so i asked on his behalf and i think he'll be happy to know the wbo gives the money
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:05 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:01 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:00 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: so if i hosted a beyblade tournament id have to buy prizes correct

ok thx for the info ive been to a tournament before(which i won of course)'but it wasnt wbo hosted i cant go to many tournaments because of school 😕 my friend wanted to know because he wants to hosta tournament so i asked on his behalf and i think he'll be happy to know the wbo gives the money

haha, I'm not sure completely if the WBO gives you money for it. And also, I mean you should go to a WBO tournament, not a different one. There is a large difference between WBO tournaments and other tournaments. And if he wants to host a tournament, then he should post in the WBO Organized Play thread, so he could drum up some interest for a tournament.
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:08 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:05 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2013  2:01 AM)LMAO Wrote: Have you ever hosted a tournament before? You should go to one first to see how the host runs everything. And I'm actually not sure about that. I think the WBO gives the host money for the prizes they bought for everyone.

haha, I'm not sure completely if the WBO gives you money for it. And also, I mean you should go to a WBO tournament, not a different one. There is a large difference between WBO tournaments and other tournaments. And if he wants to host a tournament, then he should post in the WBO Organized Play thread, so he could drum up some interest for a tournament.
ok ill inform him of that
By the way, the latest questions and answers should have been asked in the Questions about the WBO topic. This thread is for questions exclusively on the Beyblade toys.