Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hey guys, I've been away from Beyblade for about a year now and decided to get back into the hobby after seeing a new commercial for the Hyperblades. The last beyblade I bought was Meteo L-Drago, so to start off my collection again I went to walmart and bought the red hyperblades Phantom Orion. Will you guys get me back up to speed on what beys I should get and what the best combinations are? Thanks!
(Feb. 27, 2013  3:43 AM)Blitz-M Wrote: Hey guys, I've been away from Beyblade for about a year now and decided to get back into the hobby after seeing a new commercial for the Hyperblades. The last beyblade I bought was Meteo L-Drago, so to start off my collection again I went to walmart and bought the red hyperblades Phantom Orion. Will you guys get me back up to speed on what beys I should get and what the best combinations are? Thanks!
You can check out the best combos here
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...-10-6-2012

With this list in mind, the Hyperblades you should go for are :
Phantom Orion B : D (Which you have)
Flash Sagittario 230 WD
Variares D : D
Blitz Striker 100 RSF

While Blitz is now outclassed, it's still considered a great bey to own for Attack Customs.
I was wondering is METEO DESTROY FConfused legal, because they are compatible?
(Feb. 27, 2013  9:12 AM)marek Wrote: I was wondering is METEO DESTROY FConfused legal, because they are compatible?

It is not.
Can someone tell / show pictures what the mechanism of a running core is like? I have been working on a new beysystem lately and I would really like to know all about it.
Is there any testing as to whether the Hasbro B:D has a better in battle spin time than Takara-Tomy's or SonoKong's B:D? Does the hasbro still have "minute molds"? Sorry, haven't been on in a while...
(Feb. 27, 2013  3:17 PM)Rush Wrote: Is there any testing as to whether the Hasbro B:D has a better in battle spin time than Takara-Tomy's or SonoKong's B:D? Does the hasbro still have "minute molds"? Sorry, haven't been on in a while...

From what I've come to understand, there isn't a significant difference, and there are still minute molds.
Technically, TT's B: D has been considered to have the best molds due to the 'original' make. I have a SK B: D and it is nowhere near the smoothness of my TT one.

Minute molds are/were kinda present in every Stamina Hound (Phantom, Hell, B: D, Virgo, etc.)...
5 min mold Virgo + 7 min mold B: D <3 Tongue_out
Im wondering what bey stadium I should buy. i mostly use plastics, metal masters, and metal fury beys, i want A stadium that can be used in a tourney and works well for all three types (defence,stamina and attack) and isnt to expensive in usa? and where i can buy it?
That belongs in purchase consultation ... kinda .
But to answer it ;
The only two useable stadium in WBO tournaments are :
the BB-10
And a zero-g attack type stadium (Depending upon the tournament format)
I have a question about the Shogun Ripcord Launcher. Why is it when I rip my left spin Beyblade it puts so much force on the launch to where my Dragooon bounces in the Metal Fight Attack Stadium?
(Feb. 28, 2013  12:31 AM)Yami Alduin Wrote: I have a question about the Shogun Ripcord Launcher. Why is it when I rip my left spin Beyblade it puts so much force on the launch to where my Dragooon bounces in the Metal Fight Attack Stadium?

Oh thts normal, just rip lightly
(Feb. 27, 2013  6:17 PM)Luck Wrote: That belongs in purchase consultation ... kinda .
But to answer it ;
The only two useable stadium in WBO tournaments are :
the BB-10
And a zero-g attack type stadium (Depending upon the tournament format)

This is wrong actually, there are several more legal stadiums for tournaments, those are just the most recommended :
http://worldbeyblade.org/universalrules.pdf
Whoa.... the Balance Stadium is legal? I thought it used to be but then it got changed.
(Feb. 28, 2013  1:19 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: Whoa.... the Balance Stadium is legal? I thought it used to be but then it got changed.

That was the Super Attack Type BeyStadium.
I know some people have had breaking issues with Sonokong's Beylauncher L/R, but do Sonokong's other beylaunchers suffer from a similar fragility issue, because I was considering picking up a Beylauncher L.
Ok, so is there any specific gist 2 Zeus's Engine Gear besides it being free-spinning?
(Feb. 28, 2013  7:33 AM)Black Wing Wrote: Ok, so is there any specific gist 2 Zeus's Engine Gear besides it being free-spinning?

Use the Plastics Q&A.
Oh, ok. Sry 4 the mispost
It completely depends what combo this we be used in , since they both can be useful .
Okay, so if I were to want to host a MFB tourney, but BEFORE 4D, could I do that?
(Feb. 28, 2013  10:33 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Okay, so if I were to want to host a MFB tourney, but BEFORE 4D, could I do that?

No, not to mention that almost everyone has access to at least Hasbro's Hyperblades right now ...
2 questions though they're related:
1 - Does the rubber left from a R Tip on a stadium effect the performance of beys significantly?
2 - What is the best way to clean said rubber residue without wasting time scratching every bit off?

Thanks in advanced
Do you really see rubber residue on your stadium ?