Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 15, 2013  2:57 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote: I thought it did do really good for defense once people actually properly tested it. Deikailo made a video of it, I know.

Deikailo has been gone for probably over a year. Bakushin had potential back in 2009, what ? And even then, the next release basically outclassed it.
So will a metal fusion grip be compatible with a 4d light launcher?
If you mean a Light Launcher 2. Yes, it would work.
(Feb. 15, 2013  4:50 AM)Draciel516 Wrote: So will a metal fusion grip be compatible with a 4d light launcher?

Yes they will be. But they will not be compatible with Zero G light launchers.
(Feb. 15, 2013  4:57 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2013  4:50 AM)Draciel516 Wrote: So will a metal fusion grip be compatible with a 4d light launcher?

Yes they will be. But they will not be compatible with Zero G light launchers.

Thanks much
Is it possible to ¿synchrome? two crystal wheels?I've been able to do it,but is it legal in WBO sanctioned play?
also,my BD145 is not able to fit properly,or I haven't been able to fit it properly with other combos,synchromes,especially.Is it normal?cause when I fit the face bolt/stone face,it always gives a lose feeling.
Is it normal for a Zero-G stadium to spin in circles,rather than sway?or is it only me who has been able to do it?
Thanks.
You can fit two together but it won't be a proper fit, since there are size issues, you might end up sticking them together too tightly and ruining them permanently. But I dunno how roughly handled to cause that....
(Feb. 15, 2013  6:23 AM)zeneo Wrote: Is it possible to ¿synchrome? two crystal wheels?I've been able to do it,but is it legal in WBO sanctioned play?

No.

(Feb. 15, 2013  6:23 AM)zeneo Wrote: also,my BD145 is not able to fit properly,or I haven't been able to fit it properly with other combos,synchromes,especially.Is it normal?cause when I fit the face bolt/stone face,it always gives a lose feeling.

Most likely the Track that's defective, during production.

(Feb. 15, 2013  6:23 AM)zeneo Wrote: Is it normal for a Zero-G stadium to spin in circles,rather than sway?

Yes; it generally only works on flat surfaces.
Hello this is a selling question -

I have a Dranzer Gt un boxed and a Dranzer GT fully boxed and un opened
I was wondering the value of them and how much to maybe sell them for. Since i have two of the blade i am tempted to sell one not that i know which to sell but....... Any ideas?
Darkiekun that question belongs here

There it will also be better answered
whats the difference between Duo Aquario W145BWD and Duo Cancer W145BWD
(Feb. 15, 2013  3:19 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: whats the difference between Duo Aquario W145BWD and Duo Aquario W145BWD
There's no difference seeming you posted the same combo twice.
my bad I meant Duo Cancer W145BWD
(Feb. 15, 2013  3:23 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: my bad I meant Duo Cancer W145BWD
Well Duo Cancer W145BWD has more synergy which means it has more stamina while Aquario still has good synergy/stamina but not as much as Cancer.
Hey guys, just picked up the limited PSP Variares, well, just the only regular Variares. I know it can send a bey flying, the two wings on the wheel are amazing. I have a good amount of regular and metal tracks, and decent amounts of tips. I need help in the probably most asked question: how to lower the recoil of the wings to as minimum as possible. I know Variares can be a great attack type if we help take away that recoil on such a small wheel. Any help is something fam. Give me some of that bey knowledgeeee
Hey also if anyone could sum me up a quick checklist of the best tracks and tips for top tier beys, that's be sweet. I know I can look and search and right down yada yada but I work too damn much and in the middle of moving to South Carolina, so anyone that could help me with that it would be super appreciated. Thanks guys
(Feb. 16, 2013  1:09 AM)BeySales1031 Wrote: Hey also if anyone could sum me up a quick checklist of the best tracks and tips for top tier beys, that's be sweet. I know I can look and search and right down yada yada but I work too damn much and in the middle of moving to South Carolina, so anyone that could help me with that it would be super appreciated. Thanks guys

Look in the Competitive Combos thread.
If you were to switch Synchrome would it make a change in performance?

Example: I have Phoenic on top, and Ifraid on the bottom. Would the performance change if I put Ifraid on top, and Phoenic on the bottom?
Yes, as far as I know, the Chrome Wheel on top, depending on the tracks height will do the most metal on metal contact. So it mostly depends on the track.
(Feb. 16, 2013  2:10 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: If you were to switch Synchrome would it make a change in performance?

Example: I have Phoenic on top, and Ifraid on the bottom. Would the performance change if I put Ifraid on top, and Phoenic on the bottom?

I think so,
Edit: Beaten by TRi
You should really read the Thief Phoenic draft, for instance.

BeySales1031 Wrote:Hey guys, just picked up the limited PSP Variares, well, just the only regular Variares. I know it can send a bey flying, the two wings on the wheel are amazing. I have a good amount of regular and metal tracks, and decent amounts of tips. I need help in the probably most asked question: how to lower the recoil of the wings to as minimum as possible. I know Variares can be a great attack type if we help take away that recoil on such a small wheel. Any help is something fam. Give me some of that bey knowledgeeee

Wait, two wings ? There is three of everything in VariAres, what are you referring to ? Also what does "PSP" refer to that is not 'PlayStation Portable' ?
(Feb. 15, 2013  10:09 PM)BeySales1031 Wrote: Hey guys, just picked up the limited PSP Variares, well, just the only regular Variares. I know it can send a bey flying, the two wings on the wheel are amazing. I have a good amount of regular and metal tracks, and decent amounts of tips. I need help in the probably most asked question: how to lower the recoil of the wings to as minimum as possible. I know Variares can be a great attack type if we help take away that recoil on such a small wheel. Any help is something fam. Give me some of that bey knowledgeeee
Are you talking about Horuseus? You said 2 wings and PSP so thats my only guess.
I was building a bey in www.beybladebattles.com and i saw a w105 spin track that looks like the same as 125, but i was wondering is it a bug or there is a version of w105 that looks like 125?
We don't really talk about beybladebattles.com here. But there isn't a version of w105 that looks like 125.
Which tips generally make a BD145 not scrape the stadium? In BB-10 and a Hasbro stadium, please.