Ask a question, get an answer! #2

the bey wiki does not answer my question
"Duo Uranus is an addition to MFB's history of powerful hybrid Defense and Stamina Wheels..." I think that should answer your question.
Hey guys, im a bit new to all of this, but I have a question. What is an MF-H? And what is its purpose?
(Feb. 04, 2013  10:43 PM)HeavenKerbecs Wrote: Hey guys, im a bit new to all of this, but I have a question. What is an MF-H? And what is its purpose?

It stands for Metal Face - Heavy. It is basically a metal face bolt used in place of a plastic one to add weight to the Beyblade.

This is probably on Beywiki, but I'm not sure if they have a Metal Face article.
MF-H stands for Metal Face Heavy. It is a face bolt made of metal and adds weight to the beyblade, which helps in defense. You can also find this info on beywiki, so check there first next time Smile
Edit: Beaten DJ - Sad.
Oh okay thanks, and are there different types of them or not? Also, where can I buy them?
Metal Face Beywiki article

They can be bought separately, but here are some other common ways to obtain them:
Normal MFs can be found in the Hasbro video game Beyblades.
MF Customs can be found in the Strongest Blader/Ultimate DX Set.
MSF can be found in Synchrom Boosters. (Bandid Goreim, Shinobi Saramanda, etc.)
Can anyone confirm that this is a "special promo" Bey and not just someone's home made Bey?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Metal-F...726&_uhb=1

Thank you.
(Feb. 05, 2013  4:07 AM)doc8466 Wrote: Can anyone confirm that this is a "special promo" Bey and not just someone's home made Bey?

Thank you.

Hello,

I actually answered a very similar question recently. Here was my response :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-thefligh...pid1090984
(Feb. 05, 2013  4:07 AM)doc8466 Wrote: Can anyone confirm that this is a "special promo" Bey and not just someone's home made Bey?

Thank you.

That was just recently answered in the "theflightyellz guide to fakes and searching" thread. Here's what it said:

(Feb. 02, 2013  4:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It seems fine, and usually sellers know that they can be in huge trouble with eBay if they describe something as coming from the official company but in fact that is false, so you can generally trust mentions of "Takara Tomy" on eBay.

However, that just seems to be a combination of odd parts, and only the green Ray is really a prize from the WBBA.

EDIT: Beaten by Kai-V.
Thanks for the info and direction to the thread, I appreciate it.
is possible to sway a Zero G stadium with SP230?
(Feb. 06, 2013  3:08 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: is possible to sway a Zero G stadium with SP230?

It depends on what bottom you're using.
(Feb. 06, 2013  3:08 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 06, 2013  3:08 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: is possible to sway a Zero G stadium with SP230?

It depends on what bottom you're using.

Okay that helps me enough, I only wanted to know if its possible to try a couple of things when I can buy it (for now i will be using E230)

Thanks!
In the combo MF-H Basalt Horogium (R145/TR145) RF which track is better to use?

What combo is Duo best used in, Defense, Stamina, or Balance? Like which combo would win against the other two. (I'm talking about the combos in the Competitive MFB Combos list by Kei)
(Feb. 06, 2013  3:05 PM)Barreto Wrote: In the combo MF-H Basalt Horogium (R145/TR145) RF which track is better to use?

What combo is Duo best used in, Defense, Stamina, or Balance? Like which combo would win against the other two. (I'm talking about the combos in the Competitive MFB Combos list by Kei)

Questions regarding about combos are to be asked in the "Build me a combo!" thread.
the combo revizer dragooon wiggles alot when i launch it. is this normal???
i mean, while it is on the launcher.
What combo do you mean? there are more than one if I remember well
It must wiggle because:
1.) The Facebolt is either broken or still loose. check for any damages to it
2.) The Prongs must have worn due to over-use.

You better change the parts soon...
Depending the Track/Tip you using. Can you be alittle more descriptive?
(Feb. 07, 2013  4:27 PM)Stars Wrote: Depending the Track/Tip you using. Can you be alittle more descriptive?

I'm using the one that comes with dragoon.

The problem was my saramanda metal stone face doesn't fit well with revizer dragoon but with my revizer saramanda combo its fine.
(Feb. 07, 2013  4:32 PM)keithoinkz Wrote: I'm using the one that comes with dragoon.

The problem was my saramanda metal stone face doesn't fit well with revizer dragoon but with my revizer saramanda combo its fine.

The Face connects with the Track, it should have nothing to do with the Chrome Wheels you are using ... Just make sure that you enter your Metal Stone Face straight into the Track and that it stays straight even after you have screwed it slightly into LW160. If you force too much, you risk having it completely stuck inside LW160.
(Feb. 07, 2013  6:06 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2013  4:32 PM)keithoinkz Wrote: I'm using the one that comes with dragoon.

The Face connects with the Track, it should have nothing to do with the Chrome Wheels you are using ... Just make sure that you enter your Metal Stone Face straight into the Track and that it stays straight even after you have screwed it slightly into LW160. If you force too much, you risk having it completely stuck inside LW160.

I had the same problem with MSFs of Saramanda, if you want, this weekend I can check if its because some chrome wheels are from sonokong and some others from TT, or is just aleatory, but it happened (example: my MSF "not Saramanda" Dragooon DF145LRF had this problem), I only didn't give importance to it
Why is there always tournaments in North Carolina etc. there? Why not let there be some in Illinois, Texas, and states like that?
(Feb. 07, 2013  7:13 PM)DPproductions Wrote: Why is there always tournaments in North Carolina etc. there? Why not let there be some in Illinois, Texas, and states like that?

This topic is exclusively for questions on the Beyblade toys.

By the way, this organisation is completely fan-run, so if there are no tournaments in the areas you specified, it means that nobody there has taken the initiative to host anything ...