Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 29, 2013  12:52 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: why are people saying how can I train my bey you cant train your bey if you use it a lot then you get used to it which makes you better with it

and my question

is he combo basalt aquario gb145cs a goob combo I know its out classed

It's a pretty decent combo is you don't have BD145 or Duo. Smile
(Jan. 29, 2013  12:52 AM)Yami Alduin Wrote: No offense taken :-). I thought maybe I can upgrade him, but I might just make this combo I saw on the Beyblade wiki called MSF-H Killerken Dragooon A230WD. Thanks for the advice.

That combination comes from us, not the Beyblade Wikia ... Everything competitive comes from the Members of the World Beyblade Organization.
Dude, don't make any combo Beyblade wiki tells you is good, hah.

Anyway, you can first buy Samurai Ifraid, and replace V145 with W145. Next, you buy Duo Uranus, and replace Sol with Duo, and AS with WD, and the. You buy Dark Cancer, and replace Blaze with Cancer. And there you go, a really strong upgraded Sol Blaze, that is top tier!

Kai-V, you realize that is not even good , hah? Anyways, Beyblade wiki recommended Diablo ___ BGrin for stamina/defense. That did not come from us, hah.
(Jan. 29, 2013  12:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That combination comes from us, not the Beyblade Wikia ... Everything competitive comes from the Members of the World Beyblade Organization.

Not technically true. Suggesting that "everything competitive" about Beyblade comes from the WBO is quite a biased statement.

(Jan. 29, 2013  12:58 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Dude, don't make any combo Beyblade wiki tells you is good, hah.

I'm not even going to bother to reply to you, because it's purely a waste of my time.

I say time and time again not to talk down on us. We have the decency not to talk down on the WBO, and I believe Kai-V has agreed in the past that comments against us should be kept to a minimal. While the two sites don't see eye to eye, we do try our best to maintain a positive attitude and relation with the WBO. Where applicable, we source here. When requested for plagiarised information to be removed, we oblige and remove the information. I even try my best to help out around here (mainly in the Anime and Manga department).

We're just doing what we like doing; contributing to a Wiki on Beyblade, just as everyone here is contributing to discussions on Beyblade. Would it really hurt for a bit of respect?

That is all.
Sorry I didn't know the combo came from here. I was looking up dark knight dragooon and it showed this combo. How good is that combo? And how come metal spin tracks and tips are illegal and also why using Meteo L-Drago rubber part with destroy rubber part and Meteo fusion wheel and destroy metal part illegal my friend asked?
I don't know the answers to the first and third questions, but metal parts are only illegal if they're fake. Actually, I have no idea what the third question is asking.
Sorry using my phone to ask questions instead of waiting to get home. In the build me a combo i asked is this illegal using L-Drago Destroy metal wheel with Meteo L-Drago together is illegal. I was told yes. Have you brought a beyblade from ebay and it came with two tips a plastic one and a full metal one?
(Jan. 29, 2013  1:30 AM)Yami Alduin Wrote: Sorry I didn't know the combo came from here. I was looking up dark knight dragooon and it showed this combo. How good is that combo? And how come metal spin tracks and tips are illegal and also why using Meteo L-Drago rubber part with destroy rubber part and Meteo fusion wheel and destroy metal part illegal my friend asked?

(Jan. 29, 2013  1:32 AM)Outnumbered Wrote: I don't know the answers to the first and third questions, but metal parts are only illegal if they're fake. Actually, I have no idea what the third question is asking.

I think he might mean "Why are Meteo L-Drago III and L-Drago II Destroy illegal?" Meteo L-Drago III cannot be made, I've tried after I figured out the latter was possible. L-Drago II Destroy can be made, but it sucks and would have no use at all competitively even if it was legal.

Killerken Dragooon A230EWD sounds okay I guess, but try using SA165 instead of A230.

EDIT: It was probably a fake. only TAKARA-TOMY, Sonokong, and Hasbro Beyblades are real.
so sonokong renamed samurai ifraid into warrior ifraid why did they do that
(Jan. 29, 2013  1:55 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: so sonokong renamed samurai ifraid into warrior ifraid why did they do that

There's really no reason. Well, no obvious reason at least.
A needed rectification : I did indeed remember the combination wrong. I knew that Killerken and Dragooon were used together, but it seems that all of the good customizations mentioned on this site use them in an Attack setting, not Stamina.

~Mana~, the best tests are done here, and the combinations work since people test them and decide to use them in competitions too.

EDIT : By the way, this whole conflict was started due to a very unfortunate mistake I made since I am very sleepy, so I really apologise for that. In general, I do believe that it can be stated that the most competitive combinations are found (as in 'discovered') on this site only, but the original message was correct and not a mixup of the names like so many people always do, and it is really my fault for making this 'escalate' for nothing, in the end.
(Jan. 28, 2013  6:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 28, 2013  2:31 PM)Yozzoy Wrote: Sorry abou that, things I was thinking of covering about the Meta game including: The General Meta, History of the Meta, basic customization etc. But at the same time trying to sell the game to them to drum up more of a fan base in my town.

And if there is anyone who already did a panel on beyblade and have a recording/outline that would be helpful to get to.

Hm, you are not an old Member here, so it seems weird to me that you would talk about it as if you fully knew it. You could not really be prepared for all the questions people would ask you.

Anyway, I think the main thing to point out to people is that there is no best Beyblade, that each combination has its weaknesses, and that it is a matter of trying to guess what your opponent will use, so you choose something that would counter their customization as much as possible. After that, you go on about the different types of Beyblades, also explaining how Balance types are bad because they do not excel in any one type, etc.
The con is in 8 months, so I have plenty of time to learn! The main reason I want to do this panel is to attempt to get more people involved, as opposed to further teaching grizzled pros. I understand what your saying and will take the advice to heart.
Thanks again.
what is the best mode for attack of samurai ifraid chrome up or crystal up?
Hi Ive heard of HMS and i think it stands for heavy metal system but can anyone give me and example of it?(because i dont really know what is it)
and for plastics beyblade are they simply just called plastics?
and i have a beat lynx th170 and i like how it looks but is there anyway to make it even stronger without changing the metal wheel?
(Jan. 29, 2013  3:19 PM)Lynx 33 Wrote: Hi Ive heard of HMS and i think it stands for heavy metal system but can anyone give me and example of it?(because i dont really know what is it)
and i have a beat lynx th170 and i like how it looks but is there anyway to make it even stronger without changing the metal wheel?

Beat is really just supposed to be an attack metal wheel so I guess you can change it by making a combo like Beat (Attack mode) Lynx GB145/CH120 RF/R2F. There are also different Systems of Plastics like 4 Layer, 5 Layer, EG, Magnecore, If you want to know more HMS you can just go to these Beywiki articles:

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/HMS
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...S_Beyblade
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...c_Beyblade

I hope this helped. Smile
(Jan. 29, 2013  2:57 PM)drastaruh Wrote: what is the best mode for attack of samurai ifraid chrome up or crystal up?

To be honest, neither is good; crystal wheels are kind of useless compared to the Synchrom system. My recommendation is to use a second chrome wheel and go from there.

(Jan. 29, 2013  3:19 PM)Lynx 33 Wrote: Hi Ive heard of HMS and i think it stands for heavy metal system but can anyone give me and example of it?(because i dont really know what is it)

Google Heavy Metal System and you should find a good deal of info that way. I'm not well-versed on the format myself so I can't help much beyond that, sorry Unhappy

Yeah, "plastics" or "the plastic gen" are what we usually call them. To be honest I don't know if they have an official name for that generation.

I hear you on Beat, it does look awesome! Beat is a decent attack wheel and does well against Basalt-based combos from what I remember, but it can't hold a candle to Flash. That said, MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF is the most popular Beat combo and is a pretty good attack type (though it's hard to use properly).

Hope that helped!
(Jan. 29, 2013  4:02 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2013  2:57 PM)drastaruh Wrote: what is the best mode for attack of samurai ifraid chrome up or crystal up?

To be honest, neither is good; crystal wheels are kind of useless compared to the Synchrom system. My recommendation is to use a second chrome wheel and go from there.

Google Heavy Metal System and you should find a good deal of info that way. I'm not well-versed on the format myself so I can't help much beyond that, sorry Unhappy

Yeah, "plastics" or "the plastic gen" are what we usually call them. To be honest I don't know if they have an official name for that generation.

I hear you on Beat, it does look awesome! Beat is a decent attack wheel and does well against Basalt-based combos from what I remember, but it can't hold a candle to Flash. That said, MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF is the most popular Beat combo and is a pretty good attack type (though it's hard to use properly).

Hope that helped!

Yeah it did gelp and turns out Plastic beyblade do have an official name and they are HMS.wierd. this is the thing that confuses me. i thought HMS was those beybladdes without the clear wheel.what are those thingies called?
that's if i remember right is "Metal System"

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List (I post this article because it has all beyblades separed in each System, so, it doesn't describes them, but at list you have something to start with when you search)
What was the combo that achieved the current B:D solo spin time record (7:32)?
A 'perfect' Phantom Orion B: D can hit that. However, discussion on here being said, (MF-L) Phantom Cygnus B: D should be the best shot at it.
(Jan. 29, 2013  4:42 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: that's if i remember right is "Metal System"

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List (I post this article because it has all beyblades separed in each System, so, it doesn't describes them, but at list you have something to start with when you search)

You should have referred him to the Metal Fight Beyblade article too ...
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade
yes, i should have, but I didn't know of its existence until you posted it lol
(Jan. 27, 2013  9:52 PM)Stars Wrote: Just wondering are these stadium legal for HMS and Plastic tournament?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...1c294d5154
Gonna bump this question again.
(Jan. 30, 2013  1:26 AM)Stars Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2013  9:52 PM)Stars Wrote: Just wondering are these stadium legal for HMS and Plastic tournament?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-G-Revol...1c294d5154
Gonna bump this question again.

I'm pretty sure that this question belongs in the Questions About The WBO topic. Anyway, a simple look at the WBO's Universal Rule Book would've been perfect, haha. But yes, the Tornado Attack stadium is indeed legal for Plastic and HMS play.
I'm trying post something in my thread, but I always get this error
"The subject is too long. Please enter a subject shorter than 85 characters (currently 88)."
even though I typed in like, 4 letters Tired
Any ideas what I should do?