Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Jan. 22, 2013  10:23 PM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: Does l-drago have to be the only bey that can be used as a spin stealer?

no (corrcet me if im wrong) Fusion hades can be used also as a spin stealer.
(Jan. 22, 2013  10:27 PM)Ken Rao Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2013  10:23 PM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: Does l-drago have to be the only bey that can be used as a spin stealer?

no (corrcet me if im wrong) Fusion hades can be used also as a spin stealer.

Meteo L-Drago, L-Drago Guardian, and Dragooon can also be used.
So can Gravity Perseus, to an extent.
Umm, how can Fusion spin equalize if it is a right spin Bey?
If two beys of opposite rotations are battling, they will both be "stealing" spin, or spin equalizing. Ray can spin steal just as much as Dragooon, for example.
(Jan. 22, 2013  10:13 PM)Rhysallatt98 Wrote: Does anyone know a plastic beyblading team in the north east of the uk

This doesn't belong here, but to answer your question check the Europe sub-forum in WBO General
WHAT DEFINES A JUDGE IN BEYBLade Are they official or just anyone?
(Jan. 23, 2013  10:10 PM)dragostego Wrote: WHAT DEFINES A JUDGE IN BEYBLade Are they official or just anyone?

Usually they should be Beyblade experts, in our tournaments.

Can someone point me in the right direction as to where to find beyblade tournaments in LA or Orange County???? Pls msg me
you can find TOURNAMENTS in the WBO GENERAL XD
(Jan. 24, 2013  12:42 AM)beyblademommtz Wrote: Can someone point me in the right direction as to where to find beyblade tournaments in LA or Orange County???? Pls msg me

There are none planned for the moment otherwise they would be in the Official Events forum. Also, this topic is only for questions about the Beyblade toys.

Does anyone know how many of each Hyperblade were sent to each Walmart, and if they or any other store will receive any more shipments?
(Jan. 24, 2013  12:57 AM)Helixguy Wrote: Does anyone know how many of each Hyperblade were sent to each Walmart, and if they or any other store will receive any more shipments?

It is apparently the stores that decide that, not Hasbro. Therefore, as always : it varies from shop to shop.
What exactly is this "WBBA G4 Gunmetal Guardian Revizer" that people keep talking about? I know the name is pretty self explanatory, but searches on Google, Bing, Amazon, and eBay turn up with nothing but normal colored/fake Revizers (and My Little Ponies?) So could someone please fill me in on what it is?
its just a special edition of Guardian Revizer and you cant find them on ebay and amazon you can only find them on yahoo action (I think I spelt it wrong)
(Jan. 24, 2013  1:08 AM)Wombat Wrote: What exactly is this "WBBA G4 Gunmetal Guardian Revizer" that people keep talking about? I know the name is pretty self explanatory, but searches on Google, Bing, Amazon, and eBay turn up with nothing but normal colored/fake Revizers (and My Little Ponies?) So could someone please fill me in on what it is?

It's a tournament prize

1st Place-Gold Orojya Revizer Stone Face + Revizer Chrome Wheel
2nd Place-Silver Orojya Revizer Stone Face + 160SB
3rd Place-Bronze Orojya Revizer Stone Face + Guardian Crystal Wheel
4th Place-Red Orojya Revizer Stone Face

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade4.html

(Jan. 24, 2013  1:16 AM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY's site is still useful :
http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade4.html#zerog

(Jan. 24, 2013  1:17 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2013  1:08 AM)Wombat Wrote: What exactly is this "WBBA G4 Gunmetal Guardian Revizer" that people keep talking about? I know the name is pretty self explanatory, but searches on Google, Bing, Amazon, and eBay turn up with nothing but normal colored/fake Revizers (and My Little Ponies?) So could someone please fill me in on what it is?

It's a tournament prize

1st Place-Gold Orojya Revizer Stone Face + Revizer Chrome Wheel
2nd Place-Silver Orojya Revizer Stone Face + 160SB
3rd Place-Bronze Orojya Revizer Stone Face + Guardian Crystal Wheel
4th Place-Red Orojya Revizer Stone Face

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/shop/grade4.html

Oh wow. Those are beautiful; now I can see why everyone wants them. Thank you for the answers.

(Now I know what Hazel's custom title is about, haha.)
Does the Ice Blue Phoenix have 90WF or 105F? I've seen some saying 90WF, and others saying 105F.
(Jan. 24, 2013  4:26 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Does the Ice Blue Phoenix have 90WF or 105F? I've seen some saying 90WF, and others saying 105F.

Beywiki should always be your first stop :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...enix_135MS
So I got hasbro's Twisted Befall BD145RSF. Are the Twisted and BD145 anywhere near as good as Takara's molds?

I know most hasbro beys are not good, but this is definitely a heavier metal wheel than all the other hasbros I had, so that's why I ask.
Yeah why wouldn't they be? They use the same things. That's a misconception. There's good and bad. Most hasbro beys are fine. It's just their Metal Fury 4D series that they changed which is bad.
(Jan. 24, 2013  2:31 PM)Ultra Wrote: Yeah why wouldn't they be? They use the same things. That's a misconception. There's good and bad. Most hasbro beys are fine. It's just their Metal Fury 4D series that they changed which is bad.

That explains why my phantom was so bad but my Twisted is so good! Thanks
Is this real? http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009067...D4CND1QX1L
I only question it because of the box that looks like a stock thief phoenic
That really does not answer my question considering the fact that the box has a takara tomy logo on it but theif phoenic has never been released as a starter...