Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Well thats just horrible. Because I got Shinobi Saramanda with a MSF for X'mas. (sighs)
(Jan. 03, 2013  11:18 PM)Eruption Drago Wrote: How do you update beypoint

http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=9
(Jan. 03, 2013  11:30 PM)Eruption Drago Wrote: Thanks anyone want a battle

Q: How do I battle people?
A: The World Beyblade Organization is a fan-run group that encourages competitive play. You cannot play against somebody online here : all the attempts that were made with Beyblade games are highly unrealistic, and they are very boring compared to the actual act of playing with a Beyblade with your hands. Therefore, you need to attend one of our approved tournaments somewhere around the world, and you just enjoy the intensity of “real life” battles! If you somehow still wish to battle online, BeybladeBattles.com is for you.

Q: When is the next tournament in my area?
A: Tournaments that are planned to happen are listed in the Upcoming Events box on the index, on the left side of the site. You cannot miss it!
(Jan. 03, 2013  11:33 PM)Eruption Drago Wrote: How do you enter world tournaments

At this point, I think you should have a thorough read through your welcoming PM and this: http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help

And further questions can always be answered through the search function: http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php
ok so i was wondering, does the angle compass actually helps with the angle? or is it just a waste of an accessory?
(Jan. 04, 2013  1:40 AM)Infinity Wrote: ok so i was wondering, does the angle compass actually helps with the angle? or is it just a waste of an accessory?
It's just to look cool.

I had one and for me, it did nothing. Mine was from the hasbro custom grip and all it did was take up space. I took it off and gave it away from free.
infinity you could get it but it might be useful some day so its cool and fun at the same time
What do you think is better kid draciel or metal dranzer?
Now, I know nothing about plastics, but it looks like you're asking either an opinion question, or a question on what to buy. Neither of these belong here, but if you want to know which one to buy, you should ask in the Purchase Consultations thread (use search to find it if you don't know where it is!). Otherwise, I believe there is a Q/A thread dedicated to Plastics in this forum. (again, use search if you don't know where it is!)
(Jan. 03, 2013  2:41 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Your Beylauncher flies out, or just the latch ?

I think this is really an issue that will happen with each and every Launcher Grip. My normal one has definitely reached that stage where the latch is just too worn to oppose and resistance and keep the Beylauncher encased. The worse part is that my only replacement for the moment is the rare white recolour from BB-98 ...

The Beylauncher flies out. It has been a problem since the beginning, however, so I'm not sure if it's due to the use. With the Mars Red Beylauncher, it didn't do it as much until recently.
Alright, here to ask a question,is MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD a good customized beyblade to use for non-tournament battles? Meaning that I don't have to get all that serious about the battle. And also, how would it do against a Takara Tomy Phantom Orion BGrin?
Quick question if you buy two of the same Zero-G Beyblades (as in two Dragoons) can you create a Synchrom custom using both of their Metal Wheels?
Yah. You can synchrome any two chrome wheels.
(Jan. 04, 2013  8:54 AM)DSRxJTG Wrote: Alright, here to ask a question,is MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD a good customized beyblade to use for non-tournament battles? Meaning that I don't have to get all that serious about the battle. And also, how would it do against a Takara Tomy Phantom Orion BGrin?

This belongs in the "Build Me a Combo! #2" Thread.

So I had asked a question here before that was never answered, where can a MSF-H be obtained? Also, do MSF-Fs exist?
Look on Beywiki, notably in the MFB Product List and in the Metal Face article.
what is better for defense, E230RS or BD145CS?
E230 on RS, indefinitely. CS just lacks the same grip.
But RS has weakness to opposite spinning opponents.
I'm pretty sure RDF outclasses them both anyways on either Track.