Ask a question, get an answer! #2

does the Hasbro phantom metal wheel do as well as the tt phantom in the top tier combo phantom cancer ad145wd ??????
(Jan. 03, 2013  3:44 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: does the Hasbro phantom metal wheel do as well as the tt phantom in the top tier combo phantom cancer ad145wd ??????

The Hyperblade version, yes, not the regular Metal Fury one.
Is there any difference between the phantom orion b:d by tt and the phantom orion b:d by Hasbro hyperblade
The two look to be exactly the same at the current time, save for the colors.

EDIT: /derp
And I basically just answered ...
is it recommended to buy zero-g beys and what beys should i buy?
(Jan. 03, 2013  10:16 AM)keithoinkz Wrote: is it recommended to buy zero-g beys and what beys should i buy?

Please use this thread for that kind of questions :

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
(Jan. 03, 2013  10:16 AM)keithoinkz Wrote: is it recommended to buy zero-g beys and what beys should i buy?

This belongs in Purchase Consultation.

Yes, but get two to make a Synchrom. I would advise getting Guardian Revizer/Gladiador Bahamdia and Dark Knight Dragooon. Revizer Dragooon BGrin/SA165EWD require some setup but are very powerful, but Bahamdia Dragooon SP230GF you can make right away, and recent tests have proven it to be a great combo.

EDIT: beaten. But yeah, use Kaizer's thread for those.
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:13 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:04 AM)Yami Alduin Wrote: Is there a beyblade from the Metal saga that has a Tiger has a face bolt?

No. The only felidae in the Metal Saga is Beat Lynx.

Thank you Hazel
Hello everyone, I have been having a constantly recurring issue with my launcher grip. It is the 3 Segment Grip, and I am using the Mars Red Beylauncher L/R on it, however I had the same issue with my previous Beylauncher L/R which I gained from Gravity Perseus.

It does only happen occasionally, but the deal is that the latch that holds the Beylauncher in gets loose at times, resulting in it flying out whenever I pull it, and resulting in some damage to the tips and occasionally the wall.

I just want to know if this is a common issue with the 3 Segment grips or if this is just an issue with mine, and if I need to get a new one. Thank you!
(Jan. 03, 2013  2:21 PM)Yami Alduin Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:13 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:04 AM)Yami Alduin Wrote: Is there a beyblade from the Metal saga that has a Tiger has a face bolt?

No. The only felidae in the Metal Saga is Beat Lynx.

Thank you Hazel

If you're looking for a Tiger Facebolt you could always customise one I guess
Your Beylauncher flies out, or just the latch ?

I think this is really an issue that will happen with each and every Launcher Grip. My normal one has definitely reached that stage where the latch is just too worn to oppose and resistance and keep the Beylauncher encased. The worse part is that my only replacement for the moment is the rare white recolour from BB-98 ...
Recently I've been experimenting with Meteo L-Drago spin stealer combos, but doesn't seem to do as well as results posted by other members and gets getting KOed or outspun by stamina combos like Basalt Aquario AD145WD.

I've tried CH120XF/RF/EWD/CF/RDF/CS and also ED145/R145/WD145/S130CF (CF prevents these tracks from touching the stadium floor), but the Meteo L-Drago just kept losing regardless.

Also tried weak launching, hand-spinning, full power, banking (left and right side) but not a single win...

Is there any technique or parts that I'm missing?

Stadium is BB-10 by the way and Meteo L-Drago is launched second.
Infie
1. Basalt has ridiculous amount of recoil and Meteo is very light so it tends to KO easily
2. How are you launching? Usually XF on MLD would be Tornado Stall. at 80% power.
You tend to suggest that recoil affects MLD, which is wrong ..
Wrong? No, Basalt using it Recoil onto MLD or MLD is getting KO by MLD/Basalt recoil.

Here a video of MLD also. http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=4trfrp&s=5
Janus is completely right.
Basalt can't use its recoil. The recoil affects Basalt itself, not MLD.
Basalt can KO MLD because the latter is very light; that is correct.

Infie- first off, you need a metal face. MLD shouldn't get KOed so easily though...
Unfortunately tornado stall is not a viable option since Basalt Aquario AD145WD circles the stadium at the start like a Wide Ball tip (due to the imbalance from basalt I think?) and just KOs Meteo L-Drago.

Janstarblast
Perhaps it is the lack of a Metal Face... Pinching_eyes

But even if Meteo L-Drago wasn't KOed, it was outspun also. :\

Thanks for the responses.
Try your luck with thr pure stamina variants of MLD spin stealers.
Your WD is worn, though. Its actually weird that it was outspun even then... :\
Mainly why WD is acting like attack is the Basalt imbalance issue so that mainly 1 thing why MLD getting KO'd alittle much.
stars is right it might be just a problem with your cuz mine I use a tr145d and basalt can barley knock it out the stadium so maybe its a problem with yours infine
Janstarblast

Maybe my Meteo L-Drago is faulty. Pinching_eyes_2 Do you have recommendations for a stamina variant? Because I've tried CH120EWD and it didn't work well either.

@Stars + dark aquario 55

The WD does appear to be rounded, so I'll try a new pointy one and see if it reduces the mobility.
and if the new wd does not work try adding a mf-h infie
I hae a question based off of what I read. If a MF doesn't fit on Zero-G, do Stone Faces work on Metal fury, 4D, etc.?
(Jan. 03, 2013  10:39 PM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: I hae a question based off of what I read. If a MF doesn't fit on Zero-G, do Stone Faces work on Metal fury, 4D, etc.?

They do not.