Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Which Chrome Wheel has the best synergy with Begirados?
TBD, no official tests have been done, but there may be some hints at it in the other chrome wheel topics.

Dark, 1st, I would use Hades anyday over Cancer for stamina, it is proven to better. And well, RS makes it more of the pure defense type, while RSF gives it some weak anti-attack capabilities.
Dark aquario 55-i would prefer using an RS for added defence and stamina

query-
what is the difference between a zero-g starter and a zero-g synchrom booster?
IIRC, the starters have (obviously) the compact launcher, the synchrom boosters are well, boosters to synchrome with.
that's it?
no other difference?
Just wondering how does a bey tournament work and how would i go about bringing them to my town and getting them sanctioned?
You can refer to the Event Guide of the WBO.
You can find it in the Official Events Forum.
zeneo, yapp, that's it. like MFB starters and boosters Wink
aww man,
i thought synchrom boosters will be something like 2 Chrome wheels and a spin track and a performance tip....

Query-
does VariAres' flap thing in the attack ring have any gimmick?
(i'm not able to elaborate,but hope you understand)
(Jan. 01, 2013  8:50 AM)Kujikato Wrote: IIRC, the starters have (obviously) the compact launcher, the synchrom boosters are well, boosters to synchrome with.

No. Synchrom Boosters refer to the Metal Stone Face included in it. Normal Starters have a Stone Face, Launcher, and Ripcord.

(Jan. 01, 2013  10:04 AM)zeneo Wrote: does VariAres' flap thing in the attack ring have any gimmick?
(i'm not able to elaborate,but hope you understand)

Read BeyWiki, if you want to learn about VariAres' PC Frame Gimmick.

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/VariAres_D:D
Cannon, Ah, thanks for clearing it up, so Synchrom Boosters contain a standard 0G bey, with a MSF, unlike the starters. So SF is only found in Starters and Sets? MSF is in Synchrom Boosters, and MSF-F/L/M/H in the Custom Tool?
(Jan. 01, 2013  10:50 AM)Kujikato Wrote: MSF is in Synchrom Boosters, and MSF-F/L/M/H in the Custom Tool?

Yes ..

Also, this is usually the trend with Zero-G Beyblades:

Starters: Stone Face + New Track and Tip (Excluding Samurai Pegasis)
Synchrom Boosters: Metal Stone Face + Old Combination of Track and Tip
Random Booster Prize: Stone Face + New Gimmicky Track + Tip

Ah, yes.

Thanks for clearing up my trip Cannon.
Why was the Hybrid Wheel System created?
(Jan. 01, 2013  2:41 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Why was the Hybrid Wheel System created?

As you can understand from my topic "Osamu Mashimo - the creator of Beyblade!", Beyblade's specialty is customization, so the Hybrid Wheel System offers an advanced aspect of customizability. The Clear Wheel also allows to put slightly less stress on the launchers' prongs.
Cannon-thanks for your crystal clear explaination on boosters,starters,etc.
really appreciated
MSF will be a good thing to anyone's collection.

query-why doesn't MFB face bolt fit on Zero-G and vice-versa
(Jan. 01, 2013  5:19 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2013  2:41 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Why was the Hybrid Wheel System created?

As you can understand from my topic "Osamu Mashimo - the creator of Beyblade!", Beyblade's specialty is customization, so the Hybrid Wheel System offers an advanced aspect of customizability. The Clear Wheel also allows to put slightly less stress on the launchers' prongs.

Oh fair enough I quite like the Energy rings so I'm glad they made them like that
What would be a good replacement for W145?
(Jan. 01, 2013  6:43 PM)Infinity Wrote: What would be a good replacement for W145?

Whats the combo you're trying to use?
The only reason for W145 is Stamina. Hence the closest 145 track is the one it coutclassed, AD145.

AD145 is your answer.
It's for a stamina combo, I want it to be at 145 height but I don't own W145.

EDIT: thanks
For the new hyperblades, what exactly do they do?
(Jan. 01, 2013  5:35 PM)zeneo Wrote: Cannon-thanks for your crystal clear explaination on boosters,starters,etc.
really appreciated
MSF will be a good thing to anyone's collection.

query-why doesn't MFB face bolt fit on Zero-G and vice-versa

Because the Zero-G Faces needed to be longer to be long enought to do synchrome.
Then yah, like kujikato said, ad145 is your best bet.
Edit: Beaten as puff...something's wrong with my device..
Edit 2: gravity wave they change modes and include 4d bottoms, just like the TT ones.
(Jan. 01, 2013  6:55 PM)Gravity Wave Wrote: For the new hyperblades, what exactly do they do?
they are the exact same as the Takara Tomy 4D beys, but in a different color

ok, my question:
which 5 bottoms are best for sway attack? (in order please Grin)