Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Alright, here is the name of a custom beyblade I am trying to re-create, could anyone help me figure out which parts I need and from where I can get them or if they are sold separately?

Begirados Ifraid W145WB
That should go in Purchase Consultation.

But well..
Ifraid and W145 can be bought with the Samurai Ifraid Starter
WB... i dunno where to get that with a Begirados, but WB can be easily purchased from Rock Leone, which consists of useless parts in whole.
Begirados from it's starter/booster, unsure which it was sold in.
Are you allowed to use one if the new tornado beyblades in one of today's tournaments?
(Dec. 28, 2012  6:55 AM)Piccolo Wrote: Are you allowed to use one if the new tornado beyblades in one of today's tournaments?

Most likely not, unless you're referring to the Hasbro Tournaments. Even that might not allow those tornado beyblades.

Anyways my question: A230JSB has only been officially released in Maroon and Light Blue, correct?
Can you use the new tornado beyblades in current tournaments
Read the post above you, dude! You were answered! Grin
I have a general question about beypointers. What is the difference between black and blue beypointers. I know my friend got one that's blue and its now stuck at 9999 and he's mad so.. I want to be sure before I possibly get one. Thanks
There hasn't been any such difference reported earlier... :\
Only the colors differ, otherwise they are the same. Maybe your friend's piece is defective or something...
Where is the nearest tournament around south bend Indiana
Check the Upcoming Events tab...
Are there any teams around south bend Indiana
Looking for a recruit
(Dec. 28, 2012  9:43 AM)Piccolo Wrote: Are there any teams around south bend Indiana
Looking for a recruit

Try to Search here:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams
Piccolo, I have no idea why both Janstarblast and Synth did not tell you about this yet, but this topic is only for questions related to the Beyblade toys. Your last two questions do not belong here at all.
Does Duo Cygnus 230MB has a good chance of defeating a _____ Dragooon BD145RDF?
Until now, Duo has never had a good chance to beat any Dragooon combo, as far as I know.
So no, it doesn't have a "good" chance.

If luck favors though, then you might be able to beat it...

P.S. Ah, apologies Kai-V. It completely slipped out of my mind!
is there any performance difference between the Hasbro Rev-Up launcher and the Sonokong one?
As far as I can tell, there is no difference. I actually watched a BeybladeGeeks video, and they reported that the launcher had the Hasbro logo on it even though it was from TT / SK...
Hey guys, here again with yet another question. Ryou Takahashi, the person who had placed 1st in the 2012 Championships, can anyone tell me what customized beyblades he used and what parts I need for them?
(Dec. 29, 2012  6:17 AM)DSRxJTG Wrote: Hey guys, here again with yet another question. Ryou Takahashi, the person who had placed 1st in the 2012 Championships, can anyone tell me what customized beyblades he used and what parts I need for them?

I can't answer your question because I don't know such info. But as a personal tip I suggest you try to find your own combos and strategy rather than just copying the champion, the main feature of a true blader is not copying others, but knowing what you're doing. Even if you used his bey your chances of placing at a tournament are low cause I suppose its already outclassed. I know this doesn't answer your question so you will most likely ignore me, but that's what I felt I should tell you.
(Dec. 29, 2012  6:29 AM)Infinity Wrote: I can't answer your question because I don't know such info. But as a personal tip I suggest you try to find your own combos and strategy rather than just copying the champion, the main feature of a true blader is not copying others, but knowing what you're doing. Even if you used his bey your chances of placing at a tournament are low cause I suppose its already outclassed. I know this doesn't answer your question so you will most likely ignore me, but that's what I felt I should tell you.

No, I wouldn't be so rude as to ignore you, but could you possibly give me some good combos to make just to start me off?
(Dec. 29, 2012  6:48 AM)DSRxJTG Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2012  6:29 AM)Infinity Wrote: I can't answer your question because I don't know such info. But as a personal tip I suggest you try to find your own combos and strategy rather than just copying the champion, the main feature of a true blader is not copying others, but knowing what you're doing. Even if you used his bey your chances of placing at a tournament are low cause I suppose its already outclassed. I know this doesn't answer your question so you will most likely ignore me, but that's what I felt I should tell you.

No, I wouldn't be so rude as to ignore you, but could you possibly give me some good combos to make just to start me off?

At the Beyblade Customizations Forum you can find a thread with all the competitive combos, also there is a thread when people may help you with your combos called "build me a combo"
(Dec. 29, 2012  6:17 AM)DSRxJTG Wrote: Hey guys, here again with yet another question. Ryou Takahashi, the person who had placed 1st in the 2012 Championships, can anyone tell me what customized beyblades he used and what parts I need for them?

(Dec. 29, 2012  6:48 AM)DSRxJTG Wrote:

The 2012 World Championship used 3 different stadiums, each with their own set of combos. 2 of the stadiums used are not legal for WBO's Organized Play. As for the combos used, there were no actual statement regarding that. Just bits and pieces our members here managed to get from watching the videos, certainly not enough for the specific combo.

The Competitive Combo list thread would be a good start for you in terms of customization. Good Luck

Hello,

Kei, one of our Committee Members, has collected a very interesting set of data about the combinations used by the country representatives in the Beyblade World Championships 2012 :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade...#pid926057
Sorry if this seems like a really stupid question from out of the blue, but what do MF-H and MF stand for? I really am such a newb at this thing lol. Oh, and is it a part that you can buy?