Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Dec. 16, 2012  6:29 PM)TrageDy Wrote: Is Jade Jupiter the only bey with RB and Death Quetzalcoatl the only bey with RDF?
And does RB perform better in terms of defence than RDF?
The Limited Edition WBBA Wing Pegasis S130RB is another release that comes with Rubber Ball.

RDF only come with Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF.

I don't think Rubber Ball gives better defense because the large surface despite having more friction, it also moves around more. Thus, more likely to get KOed if it gets close to the stadium exits.

EDIT: Beaten.
(Dec. 16, 2012  6:31 PM)helldragonking Wrote: Why does the Duo metal wheel rattail when u put it with a different clear wheel (Aquario,Capricorne,pegasis l, pegasis ll ) etc.
Yep, the same happens to me. I noticed that the opening in some Clear wheels is a bit wider than others, that's why it rattles when I put my aquario cw, but it doesn't rattle when I put Cancer or other clear wheels
(Dec. 16, 2012  6:33 PM)Hardcorebladers Wrote: Now I bet someone has done this and my post will be deleted, but How do you think the new Hyperblades look? Better or worse than T.T (tarka tomy)? Would you buy them? Do you think hasbro is going in the right direction? I just want your opinion. Thank you Cute
From hardcorebladers (Angellicdemonblader)Tongue_out_wink

I still like T.T's 4D beys, The color seem of the Hasbro's HyperBlades they do not match the personality of the character
For example Diablo Nemesis if your a new blader buying beyblades fr the first time and u glance at Diablo Nemesis u would really think that Diablo Nemesis is a good character that's why on youtube there call Hyperblades Fruity Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Even the Rambo of spinning Tops?
But I don't think we should mess with Hasbro that much because they give the American bladers easy access to Hasbro "4d" hyperblades Beyblades in general too
Is Hasbro ever going to sell a 3-segment grip launcher?
(Dec. 17, 2012  4:56 AM)Insane Wrote: Is Hasbro ever going to sell a 3-segment grip launcher?

It does not seem like it, perhaps because they have no intention of releaseing the BeyPoint Card.
Hey are there two versions of the VariAres ring? one with wings and one that doesn't have them?
(Dec. 17, 2012  10:52 AM)DranzWolf Wrote: Hey are there two versions of the VariAres ring? one with wings and one that doesn't have them?

No, they are just different modes. They change from Attack (No wings), to Defense (with wings) as it gets weaker.

Although, Hasbro's version is just with wings, no mode changes etc.

You should read about the 4D System here:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...#4D_System
Quote:Hasbro's version is just with wings, no mode changes etc.

Thanks that's the part i needed. I was reading and found the wings thing and noticed mine didn't have them. Is the hasbro version still useful?
Hasbro has removed the Attack potential in Variares, and it now has no true further use in Attack customizations. However it has shown decent attack potential when used with low tracks such as 90 and 85 with Rubber Flat Performence Tips, especially in left spin
So if i use it it has to be as low as i can get? and what is the difference internally? are the wings free floating or spring assisted in the takara model?
The differences in the Takara Tomy version and Hasbro Variares are:

1) The Hasbro's wings are not retractable thus giving it more recoil than it's Takara Tomy counterpart.

2) The Hasbro Version weighs a WHOLE nine grams less than the Takara Tomy Variares.
After Libra was banned and before Earth was released, what was considered the top tier defense wheel or was Earth already out?
(Dec. 17, 2012  2:22 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: After Libra was banned and before Earth was released, what was considered the top tier defense wheel or was Earth already out?

Earth was basically already released, yes.

I've seen people say the term, "Spin Equalizer" in the Build me a Combo thread. By any chance, can anyone tell me what this means? Thanks again!
A bey for example is Meteo L Drago. Usually instead of using the term Spin Equalizing, people generally use the term 'Spin Stealing', which in my opinion does not make sense because what Meteo does is equalize the spin so the opposing bey and Meteo have the same spin rate. If Meteo is weak launched and the opposing bey is strong launched then Meteo gains spin from the opposing bey while battling until both beys are equal in spin.

By the way, If MF-L Phantom Gasher W145WD and MF-H Duo Aquario W145WD had a battle, which one would win?Why?
Are there any Hasbro beys with LRF?
In other words, is there any way I can get LRF without buying those super-expensive sets/limited edition beys?
(Dec. 18, 2012  11:41 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: By the way, If MF-L Phantom Gasher W145WD and MF-H Duo Aquario W145WD had a battle, which one would win?Why?

Testing would need to be done in order to give you a proper answer. However from what I know, the Phantom combo would have the advantage. Optimal stamina wheels have most of their weight focused on the outside, which increases the flywheel effect (the ability of an object to keep spinning using its own momentum). This is why Phantom is top-tier, due to its weight distribution. On the other hand, the MF-H would be a disadvantage to the Duo combo. Having weight focused on the center of the bey actually decreases its spin velocity, due to there being more weight and friction on the tip.
(Dec. 18, 2012  11:58 AM)Orion97 Wrote: Are there any Hasbro beys with LRF?
In other words, is there any way I can get LRF without buying those super-expensive sets/limited edition beys?
Yes, the Meteo L-Drago Absorb (purple rubber) comes with DF105LRF. It might be kind of hard to find though...
(Dec. 18, 2012  2:29 PM)Infie Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2012  11:58 AM)Orion97 Wrote: Are there any Hasbro beys with LRF?
Yes, the Meteo L-Drago Absorb (purple rubber) comes with DF105LRF. It might be kind of hard to find though...

It comes in a 2-pack with Basalt Befall BD145 RSF. They're both recolors (I got em, they look pretty dang good :3)
(Dec. 18, 2012  3:12 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: It comes in a 2-pack with Basalt Befall BD145 RSF. They're both recolors (I got em, they look pretty dang good :3)

He said LRF. That Set comes with LF.
Are there any Metal Fury beys from Hasbro that actually show great potential?

Infie + Orion97:
You can find the Ultimate MLD Absorb on Target.com and beybladebattles.com. And on Target.com, even though it says it available in stores, it most likely isn't. I checked all of my Target stores, there wasn't one. All of the beyblades at Targets have the same scew number, so they don't always exactly know which ones they have in stores sometimes. (I don't know if I spelled "scew" right.)
(Dec. 19, 2012  5:28 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: Are there any Metal Fury beys from Hasbro that actually show great potential?

By Metal Fury, you of course mean the Metal Fury Beyblades released before the new Hyperblades, correct? If so, I believe that Cosmic Pegasis has shown great attack potential, possibly far superior than Vulcan.
What about the Proto Nemesis and LDG? Do those serve well? And do you know of any well-serving defense ones? And are these just against other Hasbro beys or Takaras too.
(Dec. 19, 2012  5:36 AM)beycrafter01 Wrote: What about the Proto Nemesis and LDG? Do those serve well? And do you know of any well-serving defense ones? And are these just against other Hasbro beys or Takaras too.

Both Proto Nemesis and L-Drago Guardian don't have any testing threads yet, I believe. So I'm not quiet sure about those yet. Although, I'm guessing those will be like most of the Metal Fury tops (Before Hyperblades), having no competitive value. I'm not entirely assured of well-serving defensive Metal Fury Beyblades. I'm certain Cosmic Pegasis has great attack potential overall.
L Drago Guardian has many topics in the Beyblade Customizations forum :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php?acti...order=desc