Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Is there a place for discussing illegal/casual play mods? If it's completely prohibited I will respect the site and not discuss it. Also what is the best Attack type bey?
Thanks in advance again.

Edit: At my local anime con I want to host a panel on Beyblades, what would be the best places to look for material?
This question belongs in Questions about the WBO, but that's more of a Your Creations thing since it's obviously not legal. Of course, it's relatively common as seen with users like AkirasDaddy and such, but no we don't discuss that here in Beyblade General. You can make your own thread in Your Creations.

As for your other question, the best Attack type bey would probably be MF-H Flash _____ (Scorpio/Pisces/Orion) S130/H145R2F. I'm assuming you mean in a BB-10 Attack Stadium, and there hasn't been too much testing on Zero-G that can be seen as conclusive evidence for the power of beys, though Dragooon and Phoenic show potential. These answers can be found in the Advance Forum under the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos topic or in the Zero-G subforum under Beyblade Customizations.
(Dec. 13, 2012  4:18 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: This question belongs in Questions about the WBO, but that's more of a Your Creations thing since it's obviously not legal. Of course, it's relatively common as seen with users like AkirasDaddy and such, but no we don't discuss that here in Beyblade General. You can make your own thread in Your Creations.

As for your other question, the best Attack type bey would probably be MF-H Flash _____ (Scorpio/Pisces/Orion) S130/H145R2F.
Thank you fine user, I'm currently working on making a "Franken" Launcher combining the smaller gear of the Plastic Gen. Launchers and the shell of the current launcher, once I get farther along in development I'll make a thread. I'll keep a look out for "Flash" beys to add to my currently small collection.
(Dec. 12, 2012  3:51 PM)aidanoe Wrote: awesome I've already got phantom gasher.

Yeah I use Phantom as well! Can any Phantom combo counter Flash S130/W145 R2F?
(Dec. 13, 2012  8:46 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote:

Not a chance. Flash will destroy Phantom each and every time.
What is my best combo in spoiler
That belongs in the Build me a Combo Thread.
(Dec. 14, 2012  3:07 AM)ShinobuXD Wrote:
(Dec. 13, 2012  8:46 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote:

Not a chance. Flash will destroy Phantom each and every time.

Well, MF-H Phantom BD145RF is a pretty swell Anti-Attack setup, so I wouldn't go so far as to say Flash destroys Phantom every time they meet in a stadium. Smile
Recently I bought an Archer Gryph C145S (which comes with a Metal Stone Face) and also bought a Metal Stone Face Custom. Is there any difference in performance between a Metal Stone Face and a Metal Stone Face-Heavy? Because the position where the Metal is located on both Stone faces seems similar.
Obviously, haha. The MSF-H is heavier than the regular MSF - it gives it a center of gravity closer towards the center of the bey, which affects its performance due to it being heavier. On an Archer Gryph though, I can't say what it will do, as I own neither Archer Gryph C145S, or the MSF Custom.
Does MSF come with any Zero-G Beys? If so, what beys?
(Dec. 14, 2012  8:28 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Does MSF come with any Zero-G Beys? If so, what beys?

That information is in the wiki (you can see the images) but are:
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Pirates Orojya 145D
Archer Gryph C145S
Bandid Goreim DF145BS

the other have a normal SF
(Dec. 14, 2012  8:14 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Obviously, haha. The MSF-H is heavier than the regular MSF - it gives it a center of gravity closer towards the center of the bey, which affects its performance due to it being heavier. On an Archer Gryph though, I can't say what it will do, as I own neither Archer Gryph C145S, or the MSF Custom.
Thanks for the reply.

Just wasn't sure if a MSF Custom would be a worthwhile purchase if the boosters came with a MSF anyway. But now is all good. Joyful_2
(Dec. 14, 2012  8:28 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Does MSF come with any Zero-G Beys? If so, what beys?

Why do you have so many questions ? and do you even care about the responses you get ..?

But your question:
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...oduct_List

The ones with "Synchrom Booster", are the ones which come with MSF's.

EDIT: Oh, didn't see Izhkoort's answer.

Um sorry but I am the one who keeps asking questions all the time and yeah, of course I care about the responses I get!
(Dec. 12, 2012  10:25 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: Is the electro fusion wheel the same as the poison wheel?

The design is similar. But remember, the whole Beyblade is stuck together as one, and is not detachable (unless using a screwdriver etc.).
Where do you find the mold (A1, A2, A3,etc.) on a fusion wheel?
(Dec. 14, 2012  9:45 AM)StormGingka Wrote: Where do you find the mold (A1, A2, A3,etc.) on a fusion wheel?

Usually, it's the underside of it; where the 'screw' part of the face comes through to the track.

If it makes any sense ..
Haha to me it does, thanks! Is it also there in the Phantom wheel? if so which is the best number?
(Dec. 14, 2012  9:50 AM)StormGingka Wrote: Haha to me it does, thanks! Is it also there in Hasbro parts?

Yes. But not every single Metal Wheel has it though (usually the ones from the early releases, such as Storm Pegasis from Takara/Hasbro).

Also, there are a few different ones to them: AA_, B_, A_, etc.

Is it also there in the Phantom wheel? if so which is the best number?
I'm planning to start up doing videos for my youtube channel for Beyblades, now, has anyone got tips for me in order to create, sustain and maintain a successful Beyblade youtube channel? Thanks
Um... What's Shogun Steel? ._.
(Dec. 14, 2012  1:48 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Um... What's Shogun Steel? ._.

The dub name for Zero-G.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Hah-Zero...ogun-Steel
Wow. Tired
Thanks man Grin