Ask a question, get an answer! #2

BWD is really, really pointy. That is to say, unlike the rest of the D family whose members all have the same slope, BWD's slope is much steeper, which in my experience makes it act more like an S tip than a D tip. It doesn't process until the bey is tilted at an extreme angle, which can be detrimental to some combos. The test results did show it has potential, though to be honest the test results directly countered what I had been experiencing in my informal tests. I think that if BWD is to find a home, it will be in a combo built around it that takes advantage of its odd properties rather than in cookie-cutter stamina customs.
Is it illegal to use E230 with its disc flipped upside down?
(Dec. 10, 2012  10:29 PM)TrageDy Wrote: Is it illegal to use E230 with its disc flipped upside down?
Nope. It's legal.

(Dec. 10, 2012  12:53 PM)wpardin Wrote: There are 4 molds: A1 - A4. You will not know which one is better untill you test it. So, it is all random.

TophatsNTaters: what do you mean by break the B : D?
EDIT: beaten

I didn't mean actually BREAK B:D, I wrote "break it in". That pretty much means use it a carpload until everything runs smoothly. In my case, I just launched it on my bed a carpload so that the tip stops moving while everything else spins, which will work the bearings. Doing that alone brought my solo spin times up from ~2:30 to ~6:30 minutes. I'm not quite sure if it's legal to do so, but it's not like I attend tournaments or do any official testing.
Thanks for your explanations A LOT Inguilt! If BWD does not match W145 then what will be the best tip that will suit W145 best?
Just use any stamina based bottom such as WD, D, SD or even EWD (if you luckily have a good one). Try solo spin time first & then do some tests to suit your preference.
(Dec. 11, 2012  4:36 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Does BB-107 have a BB-10?

It does. But I think the BBP DX set page is already on Beywiki, you should have looked there first.
All parts have molds A1 - A4. Just check your parts.
Does the Hasbro parts have molds too coz I can't see A1,A2,A3 or A4? What combos is Fang useful for?
Is a stamina beyblade that attacks useful?
stamina stamina, i don't think so because you will be taking the risk of a KO, by other hand there are hybrids/balance beyblades focused on attack and stamina at the same time

(correct me if i'm wrong please!)
(Dec. 11, 2012  11:11 AM)aidanoe Wrote: Is a stamina beyblade that attacks useful?

Put simply, that doesn't really work. If a stamina wheel is used on an attack oriented bottom, you wouldn't have much attack power to reliably K.O. the opponent, due to stamina wheels generally being round. If an attack wheel is used on a stamina bottom, you wouldn't have much stamina because attack wheels usually have horrible weight distribution for stamina purposes. Although there are balance combos that focus on attack and stamina, they are great at neither attack nor stamina and are only mediocre at both.
Is there a difference in MF in brands (TT,SK,Hasbro) and beys (Spiral Lyre,Screw Capricorn) ?
What is the weight of UNOPENED BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Gamble F230TB? Thank you.
(Dec. 11, 2012  12:37 PM)yhyee821 Wrote: What is the weight of UNOPENED BBG-23 Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3 Bandid Gamble F230TB? Thank you.

It will depend on each Beyblade that is inside. Even if TAKARA-TOMY tries to equalise the weights so that you cannot guess what is inside the box just by weighing it, there will still be some variations.
Which is better Hyberblades Phantom Orion or Takara Tomy Phantom Orion?
(Dec. 11, 2012  1:49 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: Which is better Hyberblades Phantom Orion or Takara Tomy Phantom Orion?

They generally should be the same (depends on BGrin Mold), though nobody has tested it yet .. since it just got released.

Maybe compiling all of your questions up, and posting it in one post is better than posting them one by one, and not getting a response.

Unless you have like a thousand questions to ask ..
It hasn't really been determined yet, there have been situations where both brands do great. So either or.
What's the best combo to use Fang with?What do people mean when they say 'Breaking A BGrin bottom in'?
Hey guys. II work overnight so, Im at target right now. Havent kept up with blading which new hasbro blades are worth getting fro, metal fury and hyperblades? Thanks guys I couldnt find the purchase consultation thread
Here is the link to purchase consultation:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...3?page=961
(Dec. 11, 2012  3:33 PM)Blader Phantom Wrote: What's the best combo to use Fang with?What do people mean when they say 'Breaking A BGrin bottom in'?
For your first question, Fang is best used in Attack in Defense mode, but I don't know of any specific combos utilizing Fang. Maybe others could help you!

For you second question, B: D in stock condition tends to have less Stamina than a B: D that has been used many times. Breaking it in means that you are using it repeatedly in battles or solo spins to improve its performance later.