Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Nov. 05, 2012  3:06 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Which tip has great attack with some stamina except HF

Metal Flat / MF.
Thanks for your help
What bey does MF come with?
And what about WF
Is WF good in attack with stamina
(Nov. 05, 2012  3:09 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Thanks for your help
What bey does MF come with?
And what about WF
Is WF good in attack with stamina

We have the Beyblade Parts List on Beywiki which will answer half of your questions, and if you click on the links, it will let you know whether WF is good ...
Oh thanks for the info
I couldnt find MF
(Nov. 05, 2012  3:17 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Oh thanks for the info
I couldnt find MF

When you can't find a part for itself try this options:

1-There is a list of all bottoms (and one of all tracks), just search in the wiki "bottom list" (for tracks: "track list"), you might find it there

2-No, i know metal flat is not in that listing, but it's in another listing, at the main page of the wiki there is a link that says: Beyblade Parts List, click it and you will be in a listing of parts and their beyblades, just us the text search bar of your browser (ctrl + g in mozilla) and find the part you want
(Nov. 05, 2012  11:09 PM)Ken Rao Wrote: When you want to make a tourniment can you make it for somebody else?

Sure ... But whoever the host is has to be the Member who posts the Event Proposals and who answers my interrogation.

Anyway, that question does not belong here since it does not relate to the Beyblade toys.
(Nov. 05, 2012  11:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2012  11:09 PM)Ken Rao Wrote: When you want to make a tourniment can you make it for somebody else?

Sure ... But whoever the host is has to be the Member who posts the Event Proposals and who answers my interrogation.

Anyway, that question does not belong here since it does not relate to the Beyblade toys.

thank you sorry for posting it in the wrong tread
one of my beys flame pegusis105bs i have used it a lot and now it has nice attack and bs looks flat i still call it bs right or do i say wf?
You call it BS still, but it is worn beyond repair.
(Nov. 05, 2012  2:01 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is there a difference between the light and compact launchers? or the only difference is the compact launcher has the tools in its design?

I asked that a couple of hours (i know it's a silly question, but i will give some of my launchers, i want to know which i'll keep)

Also: L-Drago Destroy have some use? or any good thing?

finally: It's normal when a beyblade with M145Q jumps the mode of M145 change sometimes has a recoil of the fall?"
I wonder if it was is worth it to get archer gargoyle for the chrome wheel and SA165 or samurai reviser for the same reasons?
(Nov. 05, 2012  2:01 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is there a difference between the light and compact launchers? or the only difference is the compact launcher has the tools in its design?

If I recall correctly, it's only difference would be the design, the two-in-one function as a launcher and a tool, and finally the ripcord. Depending on what Light Launcher you're talking about, of course. The compact launcher's design is extremely awkward to handle compared to a Light Launcher.

(Nov. 06, 2012  3:52 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: Also: L-Drago Destroy have some use? or any good thing?

L-Drago Destroy is currently a top tier Balance type combination; MF-H L-Drago Destroy/Guardian BD145RDF.

(Nov. 06, 2012  3:52 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: finally: It's normal when a beyblade with M145Q jumps the mode of M145 change sometimes has a recoil of the fall?"

Yes. Yes it is normal. At least for me, it is. I guess it all depends on how steady the track locks Q's position. Some are really loose while some are immensely tight.

Hope I helped a bit!
(Nov. 06, 2012  4:00 AM)DJ Inferno Wrote: I wonder if it was is worth it to get archer gargoyle for the chrome wheel and SA165 or samurai reviser for the same reasons?

IT would depend on what you have already. Gryph is decent for attack. Revizer is good for defense and Spin stealing when Combined with Dragoon.
(Nov. 06, 2012  4:05 AM)Tris Wrote:

It helped, thanks

for your answer of the launchers: i founded the compact launcher more practical and comfortable for me is the best launcher made after the dual shooter of the HMS

thanks again!
(Nov. 05, 2012  7:55 AM)blastchill Wrote: I have been trying out different random combos with my beys lately and i found that Bakushin Susanow-90WD (the performance tip from flame byxus) is actually a good defense type bey. I am wondering if this combo is actually good or not.
Thanks for the help
It sounds good but I prefer MF Earth bull 90WD
What's the best zero-g beyblade to buy? I have almost all of them so I want to know which is the best
(Nov. 06, 2012  11:36 AM)Timtomqwerty Wrote: What's the best zero-g beyblade to buy? I have almost all of them so I want to know which is the best

That should be asked in the Purchase Consultation topic.
(Nov. 06, 2012  10:07 AM)RezXin Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2012  7:55 AM)blastchill Wrote: I have been trying out different random combos with my beys lately and i found that Bakushin Susanow-90WD (the performance tip from flame byxus) is actually a good defense type bey. I am wondering if this combo is actually good or not.
Thanks for the help
It sounds good but I prefer MF Earth bull 90WD

We're better off not giving wrong advice, to be honest.... Smile
Also, this thread is not about personal preference.

RezXin- If I am not wrong, these types of queries go into the Build Me a Combo thread. However, to end this rather trivial matter here- No, the combo isn't good. There are MANY better wheels than Bakushin for Defense. Also, WD is very easy to KO, so it certainly won't suit a Defense type. Not to mention that Bakushin is too light to keep WD in the stadium for too long. Also, Low Track Defense Combos are completely out of fashion...
how rare is the l-drago destroy FGrin legend beyblade version? (i think really rare, but want to make sure)
(Nov. 06, 2012  9:41 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: how rare is the l-drago destroy FGrin legend beyblade version? (i think really rare, but want to make sure)
You mean the one that comes with Phantom, Big bang, Fang and Diablo right. That one is extremely rare and is really hard to find

I want to know when and where all the beyblade tournaments are going to be held and if there are going to be any tournaments in Nashville tn
(Nov. 06, 2012  11:47 PM)cyberpegasus29 Wrote: I want to know when and where all the beyblade tournaments are going to be held and if there are going to be any tournaments in Nashville tn

We don't know when and where every tournament will be held, and if you want to attend a tourny in Nashville, check the Official Events Forum or WBO general forum.
L3R,LR,LL2 which one is better for left spin?Is big bang pegasis the only 4d bey with a pc frame metal frame core?
Any type of Beylauncher is certainly better than the other types of launchers.