Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Good xD Nice to know that i can still remember things like this.
although i thought that there might be a slight asthetic difference between the versions...
Would 85 RDF be better in a spin-equalizer set-up than BD145 RDF ? (i.e. MSF Dragooon Dragooon 85 RDF vs MSF Dragooon Dragooon BD145 RDF)
If I don't access to tt version of blitz should I get hasbro because I really want it or do you know where I cant get it alone?
(Oct. 29, 2012  10:53 PM)blade2113 Wrote: If I don't access to tt version of blitz should I get hasbro because I really want it or do you know where I cant get it alone?

On eBay you should be able to find it separately.
When testing Spin Equalizers, can we use a Hasbro stadium for it, since we don't really test the userfulness of KOing the opponent, just equalizing? Or is the BB-10 a neccessety?
(Oct. 30, 2012  12:44 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: When testing Spin Equalizers, can we use a Hasbro stadium for it, since we don't really test the userfulness of KOing the opponent, just equalizing? Or is the BB-10 a neccessety?

Yes, an Attack Type BeyStadium is still needed. There are still several differences, like the much higher slope.
Is SA165(when it's pointing down) a good track for Defence
You really should read the threads for SA165.
Which is the better chocie variaties or blitz unicorno
(Oct. 30, 2012  2:58 AM)blade2113 Wrote: Which is the better chocie variaties or blitz unicorno

That question needs to be asked in the Purchase Consultation topic.
Can someone please reply to my post? Its post #16607.
(Oct. 30, 2012  4:57 AM)Ultimo Wrote: Can someone please reply to my post? Its post #16607.

Combination advice questions belong in Build Me a Combo #2.
Does anybody know if the site megafunbox.com is safe to buy beyblades?
Does anybody know a site with cheap zero g/4d beys ???
(Oct. 30, 2012  1:19 PM)MysticBlader1 Wrote: Does anybody know if the site megafunbox.com is safe to buy beyblades?
Does anybody know a site with cheap zero g/4d beys ???

I already answered the first question just a few days ago in the Purchase Consultation topic.

The second question belongs in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" thread. However, you just need to know that dimsum2u has the lowest prices ...
Never got answered, so I'll put it out again:

Which is more common to have the BGrin seven minute mold; TT or SK?

Oh, and 12 posts ago i had my 1,000th post! Yay!
You're not getting an answer because there is no answer. No one is really contributing the information and no one person is buying a ludicrous number of B: D's from each brand to provide a decent sample. There's just no organised information particularly on the SonoKong end of things - I don't know off the top of my head if any "good molds" of B: D have come from SonoKong Phantoms (though I haven't been paying much attention, so I don't really know at all).
As with anything, it's likely random chance, but I'd suggest checking to see if any recorded "good" B: D's have come from SonoKong phantoms, and if there are none recorded, probably get Takara's if that's what you're after.
Ah, OK. Thank you!
I've got a related question to *Ginga*'s: have there been any releases in the MFB generation where the Sonoking version actually did perform significantly differently than the TT one?
It would be more a case of certain initial, slightly better moulds only being available with purely Japanese releases, but that the more available moulds can be found from both companies. I think of Libra possibly, Q, etc.

Looking through the MFB Product List :

CH120 might lock better in one of the companies, I do not remember.

Mould of Earth ?

SonoKong's Galaxy is rounder, I believe.

SonoKong's CS was slightly better for something, because the length of the rubber was different, if I remember correctly.

Gravity.

Hell moulds ?

(Oct. 29, 2012  9:43 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: You are correct.

There is no performance difference.
Actually, there is a slight performance difference. Takara-Tomy's/Sonokong's has the word CANCER engraved onto two sides of the Clear Wheel. Hasbro's does not. This makes Hasbro's slightly heavier and smoother, which gives it better Stamina potential.

The difference between the two is so slight, though, that I don't think it matters all that much.

I don't have paypal, so is it save to buy online beys on ebay or another online shop without paypal?
This would be asked in Stores with Beyblade In Stock.

You could use Amazon.
(Oct. 30, 2012  4:56 PM)MysticBlader1 Wrote: I don't have paypal, so is it save to buy online beys on ebay or another online shop without paypal?

eBay is always safe for the customers. However, having Paypal is basically required for any other site ... Toywiz might allow the simple use of a credit card though.

This question should have been posted in the Purchase Consultation topic or the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" thread, since it has nothing to do with the Beyblade toys themselves.
Is Phantom Orion TT better or Phantom Orion Sonokong in terms of stamina?
1 question: why does red Sol Blaze have to be so rare? I'm thinking some sellers just bought and repaint them so they would turn into So Blaze gold.If you look on top of the sticker it only said: " *Japnanese stuff which could stand for sol blaze* V145 AS "with out ... ver. I could be wrong.