Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Oct. 17, 2012  6:12 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: im not a neub at zero g so dont get mad at me but is dragooon dragooon syncromed well balanced

Yes. Two of the same Chrome Wheels would be considered "well-balanced". If it was synchromed with another wheel, it's balance would be thrown off due to the fact that of the other Chrome Wheel's different shape. Also, if it was customised with a Crystal Wheel, of course the balance would be off as well because of the Crystal Wheel and Chrome Wheel weight difference. One being metal while the other being plastic.
(Oct. 17, 2012  6:43 AM)Tris Wrote: Yes. Two of the same Chrome Wheels would be considered "well-balanced". If it was synchromed with another wheel, it's balance would be thrown off due to the fact that of the other Chrome Wheel's different shape. Also, if it was customised with a Crystal Wheel, of course the balance would be off as well because of the Crystal Wheel and Chrome Wheel weight difference. One being metal while the other being plastic.

That 'assumption' still remains to be tested, and thus debatable. That particular hypothesis was merely based on its physical shape, which is the traditional point of view.

If I remember correctly, Ingulit tested variations of Dragooon synchromes, and in term of balance alone, Phoenic Dragooon seems to overshadow others. I'm not an avid believer myself on synchrome of identical Chrome Wheels having the best balance.

That said, the best possible conclusion would be to just test, test, and more test.
At the very least, it would vary from wheel to wheel.
Is there a way to get the burn wheel without buying burn phoenix? I'm just wondering. I already got ripped off by buying the stupid bey with its horrible track and bottom.
Which beylaunchers break easier: Sonokong's or Takara Tomy's?
(Oct. 17, 2012  10:32 PM)ukdl123 Wrote: Is there a way to get the burn wheel without buying burn phoenix? I'm just wondering. I already got ripped off by buying the stupid bey with its horrible track and bottom.

Searching "Burn" on Beywiki gives you that answer :

http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Burn&go=Go
Are there any beywheelz combos
(Oct. 18, 2012  1:41 AM)specter187 Wrote: Are there any beywheelz combos

This message board is Beyblade-related, not BeyWheelz-related.
Is there a beywheelz thread?
Yes, click here to see the thread.
(Oct. 18, 2012  2:23 AM)specter187 Wrote: Is there a beywheelz thread?

Yes, which you can find by using our wonderful Search function :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php
what do you use to clean metal and chrome wheels?
(Oct. 18, 2012  7:23 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: what do you use to clean metal and chrome wheels?

I am quite certain that we have a topic about that already.
(Oct. 18, 2012  7:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2012  7:23 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: what do you use to clean metal and chrome wheels?

I am quite certain that we have a topic about that already.

Sorry, didn't see it, i will search it
(Oct. 16, 2012  2:07 AM)Akio314 Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2012  10:05 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: ok thanks... but I meant like illegal bey combinations.I heard in another post that (the blanks are what I dont remember) _________ Saggitario D125 _________ was illegal unless you use your hands.
Um... What? Explain.

This is a bey so powerful that you are banned from using any launcher to have it enter the battle. Better? I may have heard false information so, don't yell at me if I'm wrong, OK?
So im planning to make a "My Best MFB Combos" thread (I used the search function I found only best combos but they were plastic gen) What forum should i post it or does it not need a thread

It doesn't need a thread in my opinion though am i correct?
3 things: 1, what?

2. No it probably will not need a thread.

3. This is the wrong place to ask.
(Oct. 19, 2012  12:40 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote: So im planning to make a "My Best MFB Combos" thread (I used the search function I found only best combos but they were plastic gen) What forum should i post it or does it not need a thread

It doesn't need a thread in my opinion though am i correct?
I think it needs a thread.

(Oct. 19, 2012  12:45 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: 3 things: 1, what?

2. No it probably will not need a thread.

3. This is the wrong place to ask.

Where should i ask? Im Guessing the "Questions about the WBO" Thread
Yes, that would be the place, BUT, it probably will not need a thread.
(Oct. 19, 2012  12:49 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Yes, that would be the place, BUT, it probably will not need a thread.

Ok so i could post a reply but what thread?
If i understood what you said correctly, use Beyblade Random Thoughts.
How much Begirados weigh?
(Oct. 19, 2012  12:52 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: If i understood what you said correctly, use Beyblade Random Thoughts.

Ok Thanks Wink
(Oct. 19, 2012  12:52 AM)Van-Da-Lizer Wrote: How much Begirados weigh?

BeyWiki is your friend. Wink