Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Sep. 25, 2012  7:50 PM)Tenshi89 Wrote: Hopefully I get an answer here, is it legal to use MFB bottom parts (rubbers or plastics) on Zero-G beys?

Yes.

(Sep. 25, 2012  7:55 PM)jjepic180 Wrote: where can I find a full list of all beyblades with pictures

Beywiki's Beyblade Parts List has basically all of the Beyblades released, not including the many secondary Beyblades in Random Boosters or in Faceoff Sets. Most of them have articles, so if you click on their link, you will see the picture(s) in the article.
(Sep. 25, 2012  7:55 PM)jjepic180 Wrote: where can I find a full list of all beyblades with pictures

if i'm not correct, please correct me. but Beywiki should help.

(Sep. 25, 2012  8:07 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [quote='Tenshi89' pid='1039105' dateline='1348599005']
Hopefully I get an answer here, is it legal to use MFB bottom parts (rubbers or plastics) on Zero-G beys?

Yes.

And metal bottoms as well? or are those illegal?
where can I gate facebolt images? Not the facebolt but the image on it?
(Sep. 25, 2012  8:07 PM)Tenshi89 Wrote: And metal bottoms as well? or are those illegal?

All official Metal Fight Beyblade parts can be used with Zero-G things. If you are referring to those completely metal Bottoms though, those are fake, so totally illegal.
(Sep. 25, 2012  8:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  8:07 PM)Tenshi89 Wrote: And metal bottoms as well? or are those illegal?

All official Metal Fight Beyblade parts can be used with Zero-G things. If you are referring to those completely metal Bottoms though, those are fake, so totally illegal.

Alright, then all my questions are answered thus far. Thanks Kai-V!
(Sep. 25, 2012  8:15 PM)jjepic180 Wrote: where can I gate facebolt images? Not the facebolt but the image on it?

Check the sticker thread http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Sticker-Sheets
when somebodys name is gray what does that mean?
(Sep. 25, 2012  10:09 PM)sonoro Wrote: when somebodys name is gray what does that mean?

If you search in the "Questions about the WBO" topic, where that question belonged because this thread is only for questions about the Beyblade toys, then you will know because it has been asked several times already.
(Sep. 25, 2012  10:15 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 25, 2012  10:09 PM)sonoro Wrote: when somebodys name is gray what does that mean?

If you search in the "Questions about the WBO" topic, where that question belonged because this thread is only for questions about the Beyblade toys, then you will know because it has been asked several times already.

oops sorry
(Sep. 24, 2012  6:37 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  5:04 AM)JINX Wrote: yeah my tt one has when i use it it makes this annoying sound

ok how did urs crack? and ouch

i think it just crack im not that sure
(Sep. 25, 2012  11:37 PM)JINX Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  6:37 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2012  5:04 AM)JINX Wrote: yeah my tt one has when i use it it makes this annoying sound

ok how did urs crack? and ouch

i think it just crack im not that sure

o ok interesting
(Sep. 25, 2012  8:15 PM)jjepic180 Wrote: where can I gate facebolt images? Not the facebolt but the image on it?

search it on google images
(Sep. 26, 2012  12:42 AM)thermalwolf3261 Wrote: search it on google images

He was already answered, and the answer he first got was much better : we have all the images here, why go search on Google ?
Are there any trustworthy online stores in the US that sell beyblade single parts like a Duo wheel? I can't get many Takara-Tomy beys and I want a Duo wheel.
(Sep. 26, 2012  12:57 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Are there any trustworthy online stores in the US that sell beyblade single parts like a Duo wheel? I can't get many Takara-Tomy beys and I want a Duo wheel.

Hm, I do not think that even Toywiz sells separate Duo Metal Wheels ... Therefore, no, I cannot think of any stores.

That question might have belonged in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic though.
(Sep. 26, 2012  1:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2012  12:57 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Are there any trustworthy online stores in the US that sell beyblade single parts like a Duo wheel? I can't get many Takara-Tomy beys and I want a Duo wheel.

Hm, I do not think that even Toywiz sells separate Duo Metal Wheels ... Therefore, no, I cannot think of any stores.

That question might have belonged in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic though.

Aw, I want a Duo but I don't want to buy an Ultimate DX Set. Thanks anyway.
Perhaps you can find one on eBay for a reasonable price.
Is Hell Crown 130FB a balance or attack beyblade ? I am confused because some sites say it is Balance, and others say attack ... ? Chocked
Do you know where I could find a picture of the EZ Shooter Power Custom?
(Sep. 26, 2012  1:35 AM)Kaizer-V Wrote: Is Hell Crown 130FB a balance or attack beyblade ? I am confused because some sites say it is Balance, and others say attack ... ? Chocked

FB would make it Balance, I suppose. Hell is never categorised as Attack either anyway.

(Sep. 26, 2012  1:35 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Do you know where I could find a picture of the EZ Shooter Power Custom?

Right here, of course.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beywiki-...#pid897443
@ Kai-V: thanks for letting me know!
(Sep. 26, 2012  1:35 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Do you know where I could find a picture of the EZ Shooter Power Custom?

I dont know what that is? but i can try to help try Google imageing it https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=EZ...9gTOl4CIBA
is that wht you where looking for?
@ Cosmic: No, the EZ Shooter Power Custom is plastic-generation, and to describe its appearance, it sorta resembles a black, mirror-inverted version of the NEO Left-Spin EZ Shooter.

EDIT: Wait a minute, one of those images in your search result is of the EZ Shooter Power Custom, never mind.
(Sep. 26, 2012  2:44 AM)Akio314 Wrote: Is this a real Ultimate DX Set? Here it is: http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem;...1522626216

Yeah it is not fake, because it says "Genuine TAKARA-TOMY".