Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@ sparkman321lir: MB is outclassed for Stamina, but it's great for Defense-type combos!

EDIT: Beaten by xSora10!
where can i get good cheap beys in tomball texas?
and what beys can i get if i have 50 dollars and the bey is $8.50
(Sep. 07, 2012  10:27 PM)waterbottleman Wrote: where can i get good cheap beys in tomball texas?
and what beys can i get if i have 50 dollars and the bey is $8.50

The first question should be asked in the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic, and the second belongs in the Purchase Consultation thread.
What store can u get a real plastic beyblades?
(Sep. 08, 2012  4:14 AM)DragoonGT103889 Wrote: What store can u get a real plastic beyblades?

They are not sold in offline stores anymore, but you can visit the "Stores with Beyblades in stock" topic to know where you can purchase real plastic Beyblades, and not fake.
hey i have a question, whene is there a toniment in brisban, australiar?????????
(sorry about the speeling)
(Sep. 08, 2012  9:21 AM)hazz Wrote: hey i have a question, whene is there a toniment in brisban, australiar?????????
(sorry about the speeling)

Questions like this belong in this thread.

All WBO tournaments are run by the users, you should post here to see if there are other people in your area.
People shouldn't ask questions about when tournaments are ANYWHERE, or they'll be told that they should look for themselves to see if one is coming up and if not find a thread for their locality and see what's going on.
(Sep. 08, 2012  3:00 PM)InfinityBlader Wrote: I found a gold Virgo wheel on YJA, how rare is it?

If it is really gold, it should be quite rare, but seemingly not as rare as the gold/yellow Aries.
is it legal to use metal fight ripcords on plastic launchers?
Where can u get platsic beyblades in stores?
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:41 PM)DragoonGT103889 Wrote: Where can u get platsic beyblades in stores?

I don't think you can anymore, unless it's fake...
Or in one of those trading card (Pokemon, YuGiOh, ect) stores. I've seen them there.
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:41 PM)DragoonGT103889 Wrote: Where can u get platsic beyblades in stores?

They're not in sotres anymore and the only way to get some are to buy online
(Sep. 08, 2012  4:52 PM)InfinityBlader Wrote: Exactcly how many were made

Well, here is what Uwik posted about it :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Ask-a-qu...#pid969136

You already asked this question, so go read the answer, because we will not repeat it.
Where can u get plastic beys in stores? XD
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:49 PM)DragoonGT103889 Wrote: Where can u get plastic beys in stores? XD

Dude stop asking and read your answer. Tired
You. Can't. Buy. Them. Anymore.
Got it?
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:49 PM)DragoonGT103889 Wrote: Where can u get plastic beys in stores? XD
Dude,Kai-V already answered your question.Please don't spam

Some Zero-G questions. Some will be dumber than others, and some I may know the answer to already, but this is all for the sake of clarification.

1) Is it tournament legal to use a non synchrome combination with a standard MFB Facebolt rather than a Stone Face?

2) Can elements differ between Crystal Wheels? I ask this, as Samurai Ifraid has a fire Element, but Samurai Pegasis will have a Dark Element.

3) is synchrome possible with 2 Crystal Wheels?

4) For Chrome Wheels, what snychromes are NOT possible?

5) I am a bit confused by Dark Knight Dragooon's synchrome abilities, spin direction, part comparability, umong several other things. I read the article on beywiki, but it doesnt seem that clear to me...

-Does DK or Dragooon determine the left spin direction of a bey?
-If DK is placed in Crystal Down mode, does that mean Dragooon would spin right?
-Can Dragoon be paired with any Crystal Wheel in Up mode and still spin left?
-Can DK be paired with any Chrome wheel while in Crystal Up Mode and still spin left?
-In a synchrome pair with Dragooon, which would produce a left spin? Dragooon on top or Dragooon on bottom? What would produce a right spin?
Hoe can u get faces on ur profile?
(Sep. 08, 2012  4:13 PM)Clonetos Wrote: is it legal to use metal fight ripcords on plastic launchers?

yes, so long as they are compatible with each other's launchers. Plastic launchers can use ripcords from the MFB series, and vice versa
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:52 PM)DragoonGT103889 Wrote: Hoe can u get faces on ur profile?

This has been answered several times in the Questions about the WBO thread, and doesn't belong here.

Search before you ask, please. Smile
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:51 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: 3) is synchrome possible with 2 Crystal Wheels?
I can only answer this one.
Yes, it's possible (Tris12311 did it), but it's an illeagle combo. No matter which one.
(Sep. 08, 2012  5:52 PM)DragoonGT103889 Wrote: Hoe can u get faces on ur profile?

*How. I am sure that was a typo, and normally I wouldn't care, but right now you are referring to either a gardening tool or...

Ehem...

Anyway, that is a question better suited for Questions about the WBO.