Ask a question, get an answer! #2

lord Voldemort: It completly depends on personal opinion. Personaly , i'd get phantom orion and a dranzer bey.
(Aug. 29, 2012  7:42 PM)Luck Wrote: lord Voldemort: It completly depends on personal opinion. Personaly , i'd get phantom orion and a dranzer bey.
I mean in competeive terms.

EDIT:Answer my question or die!I really want a decent plastic

@Voldy
About plastics, you should ask that here.

But to answer your question, I think Driger V2 was one of the best stock blades out of the box. Also Driger S would be great too. Not totally sure :p
Um that question belongs in the purchase consultation thread and the plastics Q&A thread.
(Aug. 29, 2012  8:47 PM)Ultra Wrote: Um that question belongs in the purchase consultation thread and the plastics Q&A thread.
Yes,thanks for telling me something I found about an hour agoTongue_out
What The heck is an MF-L?
(Aug. 29, 2012  8:51 PM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: What The heck is an MF-L?

Read the Metal Faces article on Beywiki.
A MF-L is a Metal Face Light(Plastic Core and Metal Plate)

EDIT: Beaten by Primal and it's my 600th Post!
My burn wheel is peeling off tiny plastic-like threds tgat are kinda shiny! Is that bad or did something jusy get on it.
(Aug. 29, 2012  9:41 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: My burn wheel is peeling off tiny plastic-like threds tgat are kinda shiny! Is that bad or did something jusy get on it.
That sounds bad
(Aug. 29, 2012  9:41 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: My burn wheel is peeling off tiny plastic-like threds tgat are kinda shiny! Is that bad or did something jusy get on it.

Could you take picture and show it to us? It could be something that just got on it but how you decribe it it does not sound good. For it could be so badly damaged that you could have damaged that part of the metal which also compromises he actual Metal wheel and it could get significantly worse but if it is damaged badly then even if it does get worse which is what you would love to prevent it would be illegal for useage in WBO testing and tournaments.
battles can do that?
it'll be SUPPER HARDR to get a pick
Which tip is better to use with a 230 track?MB or WD
(Aug. 29, 2012  11:28 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Which tip is better to use with a 230 track?MB or WD

230MB (Balance Type) will be great. 230WD is alright as a Stamina Type, but D is a better choice instead of WD, iirc.

That happens when the metal has made a lot of contact with opposing plastic parts. It's no big deal.
Is a beylauncher with a supension as powerful as one without?
Nope. Suspensions severely decrease launching power.
just asking no offense wat does it take to start a tournament
http://worldbeyblade.org/eventguide.pdf

This thread is for Beyblade questions only, for questions for the WBO, use this.
(Aug. 30, 2012  12:08 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Nope. Suspensions severely decrease launching power.

ok, my current launcher set-up is launcher grip(TT), beylauncher(TT), and supension(TT). If the suspension decreases power so much, is there a better launcher set-up that gives more power and doesn't break quickly? And if not would the beylauncher with suspension still be better than a light launcher 2?
(Aug. 30, 2012  1:36 AM)Beymon Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2012  12:08 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Nope. Suspensions severely decrease launching power.

ok, my current launcher set-up is launcher grip(TT), beylauncher(TT), and supension(TT). If the suspension decreases power so much, is there a better launcher set-up that gives more power and doesn't break quickly? And if not would the beylauncher with suspension still be better than a light launcher 2?

I'm just using a Launcher Grip, Support, Bey-Launcher. That's it. Hahah. But if you're worrying about the Suspension try using a Grip Rubber. I'm not sure if that's better than the Suspension (I think it's better though), but it would decrease your chance of breaking your BeyLauncher handle. So... Try that!
Btw, did u mean grip rubber or launcher rubber? I thought that it was the launcher rubber...
Or would both help? And, lastly, would the launcher rubbers risk any internal damage, or do provide a little bit of protection from that?

Really ? Initial reports by Members like Khel revealed, from what I remember, that the power was essentially the same.
I'm not sure if this belongs here or not, but has there been testing for the Goreim chrome wheel? It's been a while since it's been released and I couldn't find any information on what it is good in or if it is good.
(Aug. 30, 2012  3:31 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: I'm not sure if this belongs here or not, but has there been testing for the Goreim chrome wheel? It's been a while since it's been released and I couldn't find any information on what it is good in or if it is good.
No one has yet tested it.
(Aug. 30, 2012  3:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Really ? Initial reports by Members like Khel revealed, from what I remember, that the power was essentially the same.

Isn't the suspension made to prevent breaking the launcher? Because every time I use a string launcher/beylauncher without the suspension, I end up breaking it and have to spent two hours trying to fix it.