Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Hay I wonder how hasbro will screw up Zere-g? Any one have any ideas?
(Aug. 24, 2012  2:23 PM)Derpey_blader Wrote: Hay I wonder how hasbro will screw up Zere-g? Any one have any ideas?

When Hasbro releases ZeroG then we'll know.
(Aug. 24, 2012  2:31 PM)Derpey_blader Wrote: Ya but any ideas?

My previous response... Any ideas right now would be mere speculation and more speculations aren't needed.
Ya k but I think itll be a big bowl.Uncertain
Currently, Hasbro hasn't released Zero-G Beyblades, but expect it somewhere in the winter hols Smile
Is it legal in tournaments to use a different company's bey?

Eg.- Takara Tomy Bey /w Sonokong Stadium
(Aug. 24, 2012  5:21 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: Currently, Hasbro hasn't released Zero-G Beyblades, but expect it somewhere in the winter hols Smile
Is it legal in tournaments to use a different company's bey?

Eg.- Takara Tomy Bey /w Sonokong Stadium

Never in winter, that would be way too soon. The Metal Fury anime will start airing then, so it is impossible for Zero-G to appear in the Western countries before next summer ...

In our tournaments, you can use any legal Beyblade.
is it legal to use a dragon rip cord (the longer ripcord) with mfb
So long as it's a real one, yes.
There are better launchers out there though.
thanks, another question of all of the hasbro metal fury beys which ones are as good or close to their takara counter parts ( specificaly their metal wheels and energy rings)
(Aug. 24, 2012  7:31 PM)Hiry45 Wrote: thanks, another question of all of the hasbro metal fury beys which ones are as good or close to their takara counter parts ( specificaly their metal wheels and energy rings)

Mostly only Cosmic. Beat is OK.
just a question is flash really good for attack?
(Aug. 24, 2012  11:53 PM)JINX Wrote: just a question is flash really good for attack?

No it actually sucks and it's all one big in-joke, we all collaborated to fake the easily found tests in the flash discussion thread, and put it on the competitive combos list just to fool people, and you're the first person to uncover our ruse. Congratulations, Sherlock.

Serious
(Aug. 24, 2012  11:53 PM)JINX Wrote: just a question is flash really good for attack?

Yes, it's the best Attack Metal Wheel right now
Is this a balance type?:BigBang Pegasus 125SF
kid Death: Not really. It's more of a (mediocre) Attack type.
(Aug. 24, 2012  11:55 PM)th!nk Wrote:

No it actually sucks and it's all one big in-joke, we all collaborated to fake the easily found tests in the flash discussion thread, and put it on the competitive combos list just to fool people, and you're the first person to uncover our ruse. Congratulations, Sherlock.

Serious
do i get some type of sherlockholmes face saying sh
Please don't get off topic, this is the Ask A Question Get An Answer thread not post whatever you want.

Is cs good on diablo nemesis? I haven't been buying the top tier beys recently Unhappy
Hmmmm,about this?Grinark Cancer 125FS?for balance
To get good combos, please use the Build me a combo #2 thread.
(Aug. 25, 2012  2:04 AM)Cher Lloyd Wrote: To get good combos, please use the Build me a combo #2 thread.

Actually,I was asking it's type.But i forgot to mention that.And I apologize for that
It's a balance, but for this you need to use Beywiki.
(Aug. 25, 2012  2:07 AM)Cher Lloyd Wrote: It's a balance, but for this you need to use Beywiki.

It's not even a balance type, it's just an assortment of parts that suck together (and mostly suck overall).
(Aug. 25, 2012  2:07 AM)Cher Lloyd Wrote: It's a balance, but for this you need to use Beywiki.
Ah,thanks
(Aug. 25, 2012  2:07 AM)th!nk Wrote:

It's not even a balance type, it's just an assortment of parts that suck together (and mostly suck overall).
I just need,like,any balance type for a video i'm making.