Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 22, 2012  4:06 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: yea well maby its rude to redirect someone to another forum when you can help them here and now and if you didn't notice I already answered EA22's first Q so why did you bother to re answer. Sometimes I think you're notning but a mean troll and a huge tool of a website dictator who doesn't care that people are not perfect. so lay off cas Im sure you were a n00b like us once too! And BTW YOU BETER NOT DELEAT THIS POST!

So, you never read the rule about respecting Committee Members, visibly.

I answered his full post because my confirmation has more 'weight'. It is all to your honour if I confirm what you posted, so you should really not be offended.

It is also not rude to encourage people to discover the many topics we have so that they can become independent in the future and know exactly where to post what. There is also no way it can be considered rude, because an answer will be given at that other place too, hah.
I recently bought a tornado attack stadium because I've been unfortunate enough to be stuck with a mobile v-force stadium for a few years. I heard that the TA is relatively thin compared to the BB-10 and tornado balance. Would I be able to use HMS/MFB in the TA without damaging it? I'd be able to judge it myself but it hasn't arrived yet.
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:27 AM)TophatsNTaters Wrote: I recently bought a tornado attack stadium because I've been unfortunate enough to be stuck with a mobile v-force stadium for a few years. I heard that the TA is relatively thin compared to the BB-10 and tornado balance. Would I be able to use HMS/MFB in the TA without damaging it? I'd be able to judge it myself but it hasn't arrived yet.

th!nk and Ultra will be able to give you personal reports on the matter, but I think HMS will be fine. Metal Fight Beyblade too, but for everything, considering the age of the plastic, you should just expect varying delays depending on what you decide to use in that stadium. In other words, it will most likely become damaged eventually anyway.
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:06 AM)Guitar Blader Wrote: yea well maby its rude to redirect someone to another forum when you can help them here and now and if you didn't notice I already answered EA22's first Q so why did you bother to re answer. Sometimes I think you're notning but a mean troll and a huge tool of a website dictator who doesn't care that people are not perfect. so lay off cas Im sure you were a n00b like us once too! And BTW YOU BETER NOT DELEAT THIS POST!

Wut!? what the?please yo dont be like that "noob"? no one is a noob here and "RESPECT" the Committee Members as kai v has said Serious . just be " 1 IN HARMONY" no one will fight then ok? and sorry for going off topic . Smith - Unsmith
Where can i find a string launcher and beypoint cards?
(Aug. 22, 2012  8:06 AM)Blader Jay Wrote: Where can i find a string launcher and beypoint cards?

in ebay buy a dx set or some beyblade set (takaratomy ones) you can get a beypoint card and a launcher from those..... even a stadium some times...
what parts should i use with spiral capricon so that it can b a gr8 combo????
Maybe MF-H Spiral Capricorne CH120PD
Will Twisted Serpent ED145EWD be a good combo?
@ajitumari
yeah i also use this combo and it dominates every bey with which i battle
Really? Every Bey?

I thought it might be terrible against Screw/Spiral Virgo F:D
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:33 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:27 AM)TophatsNTaters Wrote: I recently bought a tornado attack stadium because I've been unfortunate enough to be stuck with a mobile v-force stadium for a few years. I heard that the TA is relatively thin compared to the BB-10 and tornado balance. Would I be able to use HMS/MFB in the TA without damaging it? I'd be able to judge it myself but it hasn't arrived yet.

th!nk and Ultra will be able to give you personal reports on the matter, but I think HMS will be fine. Metal Fight Beyblade too, but for everything, considering the age of the plastic, you should just expect varying delays depending on what you decide to use in that stadium. In other words, it will most likely become damaged eventually anyway.

I responded to their PM, but thought I'd just add that thus far the best simple way of reinforcing it is scrunching up torn squares of newspaper and stuffing them under the walls. Doesn't do enough because piercing damage is the main issue and seeing as we can't tape the corners of our stadiums on the top we can't do anything to protect from that properly, but it helps a lot. Buying two and stacking them is a better but more difficult option.

I personally don't use MFB in mine - flash in particular is a big concern because the way it works would allow it to very easily remove a corner of the walls. Newspaper would help but unless you don't have an MFB Attack Stadium (which is better for MFB thanks to the weight and height control factors negating its issues for earlier gens), I personally wouldn't - though obviously I haven't tried enough to be sure.
What is the TOP 5 HEAVIEST PARTS?
-CLEAR WHEEL
-METAL WHEEL
-TRACK and
-BOTTOM?

(This will help me make my combo.... )
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
They are-

Clear Wheel- L-Drago II ( 6.03 g,But it is only compatible with Meteo, so I would suggest Bull/Kerbecs=3.3 g)
Metal Wheel- Diablo (Around 53 g)
Spin Track- BD145 (8 g)
Tip- MB (unknown)
Clear Wheel weights vary, so I wouldn't say for sure that Bull/Kerbecs are the heaviest.
Dragooon Dragooon would be the heaviest wheel setup, last I checked.

That said, whoever asked could probably find the answer in threads, and build me a combo would be more appropriate if you're looking for a heaviest combo.

As for you, Ajitumari, if you couldn't find the weight of MB, you shouldn't be answering a question about weight...
(Aug. 22, 2012  3:00 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: They are-

Clear Wheel- L-Drago II ( 6.03 g,But it is only compatible with Meteo, so I would suggest Bull/Kerbecs=3.3 g)
Metal Wheel- Diablo (Around 53 g)
Spin Track- BD145 (8 g)
Tip- MB (unknown)

Just to add-
Even though Diablo is the heaviest Metal Wheel, if you synchrom Zero G Chrome Wheels together, you can easily get a 60g+ "Metal Wheel". Smile

Also, are you sure that BD145 is the heaviest track? I wonder if E230 surpassed it in weight or not... Confused

EDIT- Beaten by th!nk!
E230 is apparently slightly lighter than BD145, because of the disk's design.
Hm, so the difference is just slight? I actually thought that BD145 and E230 had a pretty similar structure overall (except for the height difference and mobility of the disk), haha!
I completely forgot that I had read about the difference in disk design. Tongue_out
Thanks a lot, th!nk.
(Aug. 22, 2012  3:19 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hm, so the difference is just slight? I actually thought that BD145 and E230 had a pretty similar structure overall (except for the height difference and mobility of the disk), haha!
I completely forgot that I had read about the difference in disk design. Tongue_out
Thanks a lot, th!nk.

According to the wiki, BD145 is 8.0g while E230 is 7.4g, and weight variations could close that gap a bit.

It's definitely not intuitive though.
Is BD145 legal on anything else besides hades.
Yes, BD145 can be used with anything.
However, you can only use it in its special Boost Mode with Hell/Hades.
i was reading on beywiki about the 3 mold variations of the gravity metal wheel. it mentions where molds 1 and 3 can be obtained, but does not do so for mold 2. seeing as the only other release of gravity perseus is in the ultimate perseus reshuffle set, is it safe for me to assume that the reshuffle set comes with mold 2? please correct me if i'm wrong, and let me know what mold the perseus reshuffle set gravity wheels are.

thanks in advance!
(Aug. 22, 2012  6:34 PM)slyx Wrote: i was reading on beywiki about the 3 mold variations of the gravity metal wheel. it mentions where molds 1 and 3 can be obtained, but does not do so for mold 2. seeing as the only other release of gravity perseus is in the ultimate perseus reshuffle set, is it safe for me to assume that the reshuffle set comes with mold 2? please correct me if i'm wrong, and let me know what mold the perseus reshuffle set gravity wheels are.

thanks in advance!

Most Sonokong Gravity Perseus come with mold 2, this, combined with their significantly more breakage-prone Beylauncher LR's means Sonokong ones should be avoided. I don't know what mold SK's URS comes with, but takara's comes with Mold 1.

That said, you should probably have searched for 'Gravity Mold', there's a lot of discussion about it.
thanks for the quick reply th!nk! i was asking because i'm thinking of getting a takara reshuffle set but not if it came with mold 2 gravities =D