Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Blue horn ver. Is pretty rare. I'd get it if u are a collector. I don't use colored wheels a lot. Do u have dragren nemesis? That is a rare bey.
Dragren, it's like a dream come true, btw do u know any limited edition of phantom Orion and how rare it is (I already know the legend beyblade set ver.)
The "skeletal" version of Phantom Orion has never even been seen outside of advertising shots.
So, my MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS rattles a lot. Does the rattling affect it's performance in any way?
ok thanks
(Aug. 17, 2012  3:13 PM)Ickle Wrote: So, my MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS rattles a lot. Does the rattling affect it's performance in any way?

Mine does too. It will explode a lot. So i'm gonna get a New BD145 since it's stripped. (What i'm saying is your BD is probably stripped.)
My BD145 isn't stripped from what I can tell, I think it's because of the two-parts, but I don't know.
(Aug. 17, 2012  3:51 PM)Ickle Wrote: My BD145 isn't stripped from what I can tell, I think it's because of the two-parts, but I don't know.

PM a picture of the inside of it, where the bolt goes. Then I can tell you for sure if it is or not.
I'll do it tommorow or something, as I'm going to bed now, 2am here. :p Sorry.
(Aug. 17, 2012  3:58 PM)Ickle Wrote: I'll do it tommorow or something, as I'm going to bed now, 2am here. :p Sorry.

It's OK, nothing to be sorry about. XD
GuardianRevizer's BD145 is rattly, too. I'm pretty sure it's just a manufacturing defect, though.
is it legal if i use a 4d bottom like FGrin in a normal beyblade like twisted tempo?
(Aug. 17, 2012  5:53 PM)wishwere Wrote: is it legal if i use a 4d bottom like FGrin in a normal beyblade like twisted tempo?

Yes. And that's a horrible combo.
(Aug. 17, 2012  5:57 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  5:53 PM)wishwere Wrote: is it legal if i use a 4d bottom like FGrin in a normal beyblade like twisted tempo?

Yes. And that's a horrible combo.

thanks!
How do you pronounce Cygnus. I originally thought it was Syg-nus.
It's pronounced sig-nuhs, which is pretty much what you thought originally.
(Aug. 17, 2012  7:29 PM)Insomniac Wrote: And how do you pronounce Kreis?

I believe it's pronounced as "krise."
(Aug. 17, 2012  7:30 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I believe it's pronounced as "krise."

No, like "cry-ss".

The pronunciation of Kreis has already been asked and answered in this topic, by the way.
(Aug. 17, 2012  7:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2012  7:30 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I believe it's pronounced as "krise."

No, like "cry-ss".

The pronunciation of Kreis has already been asked and answered in this topic, by the way.

I thought that's what I typed. XD
(Jun. 20, 2012  12:33 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is a German word, so you are supposed to pronounce it properly ... I think "cry-s" is a correct way to write the pronunciation, although with a German 'r'.

Found it, thanks Chocked_2

(Aug. 17, 2012  7:39 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: I thought that's what I typed. XD

The way you had it written would make it sound like "Krize". And Kai-V is saying "cryss".
who should i get archer gryph or dark knight dragooon or samurai infraid
(Aug. 17, 2012  9:09 PM)zenuzumaki Wrote: who should i get archer gryph or dark knight dragooon or samurai infraid

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
What are the dimensions of the BBG-13 Synchrom Battle Set box?