Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 09, 2012  12:07 AM)=+= Wrote: What is an easy way to beat earth eagle 145D?

Any decemt attacktype will do the trick
Thanx ^^" but my stadium broke a couple of days ago and now we play in a frisbee until i buy a new one this weekend so i need something that doesnt stadium out or send into penalty pockets
What advantage does 130 give over S130 when used with Flash? I was wondering because 130 is on the Top-tier list while S130 is not. I searched through the Flash thread, but I only found good results for S130.
(Aug. 09, 2012  2:01 AM)Imperial Wrote: What advantage does 130 give over S130 when used with Flash? I was wondering because 130 is on the Top-tier list while S130 is not. I searched through the Flash thread, but I only found good results for S130.

Because flash works with such a broad range of tracks and the height has a much greater impact than the gimmick for most tracks below 145, we opted to only include the heights rather than having a monstrous list of tracks.
I've been bored with the recent mfb/zero-g game state, so I'm more into the past meta-games (Libra Quetz Era, L Drago Era, Perseus Era) and hms.

In my plight, I've noticed I'm having trouble koing Basalt BD145CS with Lightning l Drago BD145LRF. I read Bluezee's thread like 5 times, but I still can't figure how how he is getting so many kos on Basalt BD145CS.
In that thread, people were mainly concered with it taking down 230CS and Low Height Beyblades and counters and such, but there wasn't much speculation about how he managed to ko Basalt BD145CS.

Whenever I battle the two, I barely get metal wheel contact and the only way to win, is if L Drago pushes Basalt onto a slope and then nips the underside of it's BD145. (which by the stalactites would produce enough recoil to get ko'd) Is this supposed to be how "Lightning Tank" kos Basalt?

I get sparse kos. Nothing close to the 10 Bluezee got.

Am I the only one who can't ko it? If so are there any tips on launching?
(Aug. 09, 2012  2:03 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2012  2:01 AM)Imperial Wrote: What advantage does 130 give over S130 when used with Flash? I was wondering because 130 is on the Top-tier list while S130 is not. I searched through the Flash thread, but I only found good results for S130.

Because flash works with such a broad range of tracks and the height has a much greater impact than the gimmick for most tracks below 145, we opted to only include the heights rather than having a monstrous list of tracks.

Oh, ok that makes more sense. Thank you!
(Aug. 09, 2012  2:03 AM)Meow! Wrote: I've been bored with the recent mfb/zero-g game state, so I'm more into the past meta-games (Libra Quetz Era, L Drago Era, Perseus Era) and hms.

In my plight, I've noticed I'm having trouble koing Basalt BD145CS with Lightning l Drago BD145LRF. I read Bluezee's thread like 5 times, but I still can't figure how how he is getting so many kos on Basalt BD145CS.
In that thread, people were mainly concered with it taking down 230CS and Low Height Beyblades and counters and such, but there wasn't much speculation about how he managed to ko Basalt BD145CS.

Whenever I battle the two, I barely get metal wheel contact and the only way to win, is if L Drago pushes Basalt onto a slope and then nips the underside of it's BD145. (which by the stalactites would produce enough recoil to get ko'd) Is this supposed to be how "Lightning Tank" kos Basalt?

I get sparse kos. Nothing close to the 10 Bluezee got.

Am I the only one who can't ko it? If so are there any tips on launching?

He always did better with attackers than most people.
For what it's worth, though, I used to OS it instead, though I'm not entirely sure how that worked, and there were a lot of draws, I was comfortable with relying on it if need be.
You also need a Metal Face on that combo btw.

What you've described there is largely how it happened in my experience but some people did manage to get regular KO's with it. Honestly, MF MLD CH120XF was the better choice against Basalt BD145. MF-H Basalt Kerbecs TH170CS/WF used to do well against it too. Oh, and Earth 85WD used to do well against it.

That said, in retrospect it's basically been agreed on by everyone that MF-H Basalt ___ BD145CS or one of its parts should have been banned. Fang, and then Beat were able to KO it sometimes, but until Variares arrived (and even then, depending on the blader/variares), no attacker could KO it reliably.
what do u do with the points on a beypointer???
(Aug. 09, 2012  2:27 AM)B1ck_Fr05t Wrote: what do u do with the points on a beypointer???

Beypointers aren't used on the WBO. We have our own Beypoint system. They are mainly for show now.
(Aug. 09, 2012  2:27 AM)B1ck_Fr05t Wrote: what do u do with the points on a beypointer???

Nothing. You used to be able to exchange them for prizes if you lived in Asia, but even there, the Beypointer serves no purpose anymore. You should have seeked purchase consultation from our Members here before you bought a Beypointer.
The Beypointers, Dark_Mousy meant. Smile
thts why I asked cuz I was thinking of buying 1 but I see now there is no point (no pun intended)
Hmm guess I'm just gonna have to practice, practice, practice. I might need a new LRF. Hopefully I can find another Purple Meteo L Drago.

There's got to be some sort of secret launch, that most bladers are not naturally inclined to do. Does Bluezee have a video that shows which way he's banking the L Drago? Like a looser type of movement pointing the beyblade to the left or a tighter path pointing it to the right?

I see the potential in there and I see the "smashes" but it just winds up tipping Basalt into a scrape which saves if from the ko. If basalt didn't tip so easily maybe I could have a better shot at koing it.
Is it legal to exchange winders from LL2 and LL Left. Both are Takara Tomy obv.
Which metal wheel provides the most powerful smash attack? I think it might be variares...
(Aug. 09, 2012  2:47 AM)Beymon Wrote: Which metal wheel provides the most powerful smash attack? I think it might be variares...
It's Flash at the moment

(Aug. 09, 2012  2:42 AM)BH145WD Wrote: Is it legal to exchange winders from LL2 and LL Left. Both are Takara Tomy obv.

Yes because they're the same winders, just different colors.
I wonder why because it's pretty much just an oval...
(Aug. 09, 2012  2:51 AM)Beymon Wrote: I wonder why because it's pretty much just an oval...
I explained this in flash's thread, which you would've read if you'd stopped being lazy and searched for information like I told you last time, instead of constantly posting questions in this thread and expecting us to spend our time babying you. Every single question you've asked is a common one or could easily be found through basic research. People should be directing you to the search function, not encouraging this disgusting, selfish behaviour.
I'm sorry, I'm very new to this sight and don't know how to find the threads I want so I've just been asking my questions here. I've searched all of them on google, but can't find the answers I'm looking for Unhappy . If you'd please explain to me how to find threads to answer my question I'd gladly do it all myself. I'm very sorry for making you mad. I didn't realize I was bothering anyone. I was trying to find it, but like I said before, am new, and am having trouble how to figure everything out...
This is generally what you need :
http://worldbeyblade.org/search.php

You can also use the in-line Search function which is inside each topic.
At the top of this site with a link that says "Search", that takes you to the search function. At the top of each thread, there's a box that can be used to search that thred. All recent parts, and most parts in general, will have a thread title "[part name] discussion" or the like, in the Customizations forum, which will contain tests and discussion about that part, usually including comparative tests to other parts that perform well in similar areas, though if not you can get a rough idea by finding the thread of those other parts and comparing results yourself (though keep in mind, how well a part does for each individual person varies between people, so results from single users may not be directly comparable to those from other users, however the discussion will usually give you an idea of how parts compare).
Lastly, there's the competitive MFB customizations topic in the advanced forum, which contains a list of the best combinations/parts for each type at the time the list was updated (as updating it can take a while), and the discussion in the more recent pages of the thread often discusses things that we are considering adding to the list before we do so.

Lastly, there are a number of newcomer guides in the questions and comments forum here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Questions-and-Comments
Including my own, to help new users find their way - and you should also check the First PM you would have recieved from Kai-V, which will do the same.
Thank you. Again, I'm sorry for making u mad and being annoying.
How rare is Blue Hell Kerbecs,Burn Pisces. I'm heard that those 2 are very rare.
(Aug. 08, 2012  11:53 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2012  11:49 PM)D-Quetzalcoatl Wrote: Silly question but would WBBA tornaments allow a zero g beyblade if noone else had one or since it didn't release in hasbro would it count as illegal until it was released?

The world championship is an even playing field. So if zero g isnt released by hasbro then it will be illwgal. As far as hasbro tourneys go they are illegal.

Good point thank you very much.