Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 07, 2012  12:55 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Why is it better to use d in stamina combos with 230 than wd

because wd on 230 wobbles too much
(Aug. 07, 2012  12:55 AM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: Why is it better to use d in stamina combos with 230 than wd

if youve noticed that with a sharp tip theres more stamina than with the wide defense, thats why,sure wide defense wobbles more when about to lose complete stamina but sharp has more stamina in general
also defense is more like s than wd so it has less woble but a tad bit more stamina

(Aug. 07, 2012  12:50 AM)=+= Wrote: oh, ok thanks, also , i know you dont allow them but i bought a DMX Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD that comes with a launcher, it should get here at the latest by this saturday, what kind of launcher do you think it will come with because Takara Tomy has only released Shinobi Saramanda as a booster, not as a starter

i still kind of need an opinion on this, sorry for being such a pain in the neck:\
Which is better, beylauncher or light launcher 2?
@WD vs D on 230
Actually, it's because WD progresses too far on 230 so it gets knocked over really easily.
Anyways, what matters is that D is your best choice for that height.

Also, @=+=:
I would recommend actually learning about beyblades before giving advice; S tips are actually duller than a mint WD, and fall over more often, and get knocked around more, so they entirely suck for stamina. Also, D has just as much stamina and as much wobbling as WD; the only difference is the time that it will roll along the edge of the tip before falling over.

Beymon:
Beylaunchers are almost 2x as powerful as an LL2.
(Aug. 07, 2012  1:12 AM)Beymon Wrote: Which is better, beylauncher or light launcher 2?

Beylauncher is better.
Ok, is the beylauncher the best launcher you can get?
(Aug. 07, 2012  12:50 AM)=+= Wrote: oh, ok thanks, also , i know you dont allow them but i bought a DMX Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD that comes with a launcher, it should get here at the latest by this saturday, what kind of launcher do you think it will come with because Takara Tomy has only released Shinobi Saramanda as a booster, not as a starter

Why would you voluntarily buy a fake item.
Please tell me if you know how to enter to the world beyblade battle association world tournament it may be a dumb question but im 13 and i cant next year please i must be the best in the world please tell me how bless he/she who tells me how to get to this thing.
uh, The WBBA is really only active in Japan I take it your from Georgia.

Don't worry though work hard to be the best here with the true #1 Bladers.

Also in United States the Championship and stuff have been decided so there won't be another for 10 Years is Hasbro lets Beyblade last that long.
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:16 AM)ruggedhands Wrote: Please tell me if you know how to enter to the world beyblade battle association world tournament it may be a dumb question but im 13 and i cant next year please i must be the best in the world please tell me how bless he/she who tells me how to get to this thing.

Eh, okay. First things first, the WBBA is a "nickname" Hasbro and TT go by when it comes to Beyblade. The "WBBA" hosts tournaments in Japan and other countries in Asia where Takara Tomy runs the show. But here, Hasbro does them (North America and other countries). So yeah, we (the WBO) do not have any information as of now as to when and where the next World Championships are. You should keep your eyes and ears peeled and check the Hasbro website constantly to see for qualifiers and anything else.
We all know the World Championships for 2012 have been finished. The next one would be next year, 2013.
but you will have to qualify.
(Aug. 07, 2012  5:16 AM)ruggedhands Wrote: but im 13

The cap is 13. You won't be able to qualify next year. Bad luck Lips_sealed
*unless it changes or something
Is the beylauncher the best launcher?
At thirteen years old, you are basically almost guaranteed to be out of the official tournaments' age range though ...
can someone please help me which beyblade should i get between Duo Uranus Phantom Orion Diablo Nemesis Flash Sagittario or Death Queztacoltal
(Aug. 07, 2012  6:54 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: can someone please help me which beyblade should i get between Duo Uranus Phantom Orion Diablo Nemesis Flash Sagittario or Death Queztacoltal

Put this in the Purchase Consultation thread here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...3?page=920

Edit: Anything there will be a good buy, But if I were you I would buy the UDX Set, which you get good parts like Duo, Wing, Guardian, hmmm kinda in my tests. 230, S130,W105, WD, MB,R2F and you even get a L-R launcher. but if you don't have the budget than Phantom Orion will do as it is good out of the box... Oh before I forget You even get a couple of MF-H/MF-F

thanks once again Sniper Kid
What is the age limit on beyblade competitions
i dont think there is any if in wbo there is none!!!
What Launcher is best for stamina types?
(Aug. 07, 2012  9:29 AM)Kentblader Wrote: What is the age limit on beyblade competitions

On WBBA, up to 13.
On WBO, no age limit..

(Aug. 07, 2012  9:50 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2012  9:29 AM)Kentblader Wrote: What is the age limit on beyblade competitions

On WBBA, up to 13.
On WBO, no age limit..
well im glad in 12 than...
i've heard that gravity is the best attack wheel for hasbro stadiums. however, i've heard that destroyer attack is carpy. which is a better attack clearwheel, destroyer, or destroyer attack?
A: is zerog leagial yet? B: in revisor revisor would the holes mach up? C: what is the heaviest chrome wheel?
(Aug. 07, 2012  1:02 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: A: is zerog leagial yet? B: in revisor revisor would the holes mach up? C: what is the heaviest chrome wheel?

A: Yes, according to the news section .. but not the stadiums, i think.
B: Have no clue what you mean?
C: Dragooon, IIRC.

EDIT: B~ Unless, if you're talking about Synchrom, then no, the holes don't "match" up. They are across each other, since the bars which connect them fit into the whole.
(Aug. 07, 2012  1:02 PM)Guitar Blader Wrote: A: is zerog leagial yet? B: in revisor revisor would the holes mach up? C: what is the heaviest chrome wheel?

A. Yes()The Zero-G beyblades are Legal but Zero-G Stadiums are illegal)
B. I don't know
C. Dragooon