Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@ Kai-V: Okay then. Also, what other Beys can be fought in the Bey Ta 2Go arcade machine, asides from Mercury Anubis?
(Aug. 05, 2012  2:53 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Kai-V: Okay then. Also, what other Beys can be fought in the Bey Ta 2Go arcade machine, asides from Mercury Anubis?

Recently I think there was Dark Knight Dragooon, there might have been a sort of Proto or Diablo Nemesis too ... I cannot remember exactly, but I do not think all shops always had Mercury Anubius for the Bey Ta 2 Go machine.
@ Kai-V: I also saw a youtube video where some guy fought Metal System Aries in that machine
(Aug. 05, 2012  3:07 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Kai-V: I also saw a youtube video where some guy fought Metal System Aries in that machine

In the Bey Ta 2 Go, not the first one ? That is odd.
@ Kai-V: I'm sure it's the second one. I'll send you a link if you want
(Aug. 04, 2012  5:09 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You can't, really, other than not using them. Everything wears down eventually.

So what about Big Bang's FD? Does that ever wear down? Doesn't seem like it to me.
(Aug. 05, 2012  3:58 AM)PwnagePotato Wrote: So what about Big Bang's FD? Does that ever wear down? Doesn't seem like it to me.

You probably haven't used it enough then. Even metal Bottoms will eventually show wear after a lot of use.
(Aug. 05, 2012  3:58 AM)PwnagePotato Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2012  5:09 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: You can't, really, other than not using them. Everything wears down eventually.

So what about Big Bang's FD? Does that ever wear down? Doesn't seem like it to me.

It does.

Hmm... I really like Big Bang, but since I don't wanna have to buy new FGrin every month, I'll just keep it mint. Maybe use another tip like FConfused on it.

EDIT: Something that's not rubber basicly so it doesn't wear down.
Pwnage Potato- Oh no, so what if it isn't rubber; tips tend to wear irrespective of the material being used.
However, I do agree that tips made out of rubber wear down the fastest. Smile
*Looks at WD*
Ah yes, WD also wears down after extensive use. The pointed tip at the center tends to flatten up; thus giving it an aggressive movement pattern during battles. Smile
However, an aggressive WD is illegal.
Do zero g beyblades work on ll2(light launcher 2)
they work on all mfb launchers i think..
(Aug. 05, 2012  9:17 AM)zenuzumaki Wrote: Do zero g beyblades work on ll2(light launcher 2)

Yes. The launchers from the previous series are all compatible with Zero G Beys; due to them having the same prongs.
Overall, do variares combos do better while spinning to the right or spinning to the left?
They do better while spinning to the right. As VariAres is meant to be used as an Attacker, and as right spin offers perfect Smash capabilities to it; Right Spin is better. Smile
In left spin, it tends to spin steal, which it isn't meant to do. So, right is better.
However, against left spinning beys, it reverses (correct me if I am wrong)
Then again, you shouldn't be using a VariAres against other beys that can spin to the left; as those can now be beaten easily by using top class Defense combos...
does the death fusion wheel have more stamina in defense or attack mode?
(Aug. 05, 2012  7:27 PM)=+= Wrote: does the death fusion wheel have more stamina in defense or attack mode?

Defence Mode has better Stamina
Are the metal stone faces only for the zero-g beys or do they work for the older ones too?
One question guys witch is the original fox screw fox or divine fox?
(Aug. 05, 2012  8:24 PM)Beymon Wrote: Are the metal stone faces only for the zero-g beys or do they work for the older ones too?

Metal Stone Faces can only be used with Zero-G beyblades
To be more precise, Metal Stone Faces can only be used with Zero-G WHEELS. You can use non-Zero-G tracks and tips with Zero-G wheels as long as you're using Stone Faces.