Ask a question, get an answer! #2

@ Yourself XD: Well said!
@ T. L-Drago 9207 Thanks!
Is a 90 spin track competitively viable with a blitz metal wheel and a r2f tip? (ex: blitz unicorno II 90r2f).
I suggest you check out the "Build Me a Combo #2" Thread. It is located conveniently in the Beyblade Customizations forum. To clarify, that is where the customization questions go.
my metal stone face (from synchrom booster) makes my beys shaky. is this happening only 2 me? how do i fix this?
MSF sometimes have this problem and are quite easy to break, I know mine shakes as well and Brood complains of it too so your not alone maybe thats why they put it in all the regular boosters XD. Don't really know how to fix it but a suggestion would be if you get more be extremely careful and gentle with it and after a good while at least it will still beak...
Um wat I want to know is are zero g launchers compatible with metal fusion beyblades dnt judge to harshly never tried zero g any
I Believe so legally, but I am not 100% sure of this. from my own experience with thwe Zero-G Compact launcher from BBG 3/4 Set it is compatiable I don't know about other new Zero-G launchers however.

EDIT: OMG (Gosh) I wasn't beaten! It's all in practice LOL Pinching_eyes
cuz I want to get the new ZERO-G BBG-19 BLUE STRING LAUNCHER thts coming out the 11th
Well if it's not out yet and it has not been confirmed it is quite hard to tell wether it will work for MFB Beys or not. I'm Gussing it will work though but a Normal MFB String Launcher would most likly be more prefered sicnce I think it would be steronger being meant for those types of beys,
I would think that it is compatible, since MFB LR's can be used with Zero-G, iirc.
I recently purcahsed shinobi saramanda, and when it arrived the metal stone face wouldn't tighten into the track properly and the whole track and face could twist around, it's not meant to be like that is it?
Does blitz or variAres have a more powerful smash attack?
(Aug. 04, 2012  12:45 PM)OnePiece Wrote: I recently purcahsed shinobi saramanda, and when it arrived the metal stone face wouldn't tighten into the track properly and the whole track and face could twist around, it's not meant to be like that is it?
No, it isnt. Try and make sure everything this aligned equally, and try again. Sometimes, when you try and tighten any type of face into a bey, it seems like it won't go in, put just keep tightening and see if that works. Be cautious no to break the face, though.

(Aug. 04, 2012  1:01 PM)Beymon Wrote: Does blitz or variAres have a more powerful smash attack?
Variares has a stronger Smash Attack, iirc.

To answer several questions:

All Zero-G parts are compatible with MFB parts since Zero-G is sort of a continuation of MFB. That means you can use Zero-G tracks and tips with MFB wheels, Zero-G wheels with MFB tracks/tips, and yes, you can use Zero-G launchers with fully MFB Beyblades. I totally understand wanting that new launcher, as it looks really cool, and I can say with 100% certainty that it will work with your MFB beys.

Wow, it sure seems like MSFs are loose a lot of the time. I recently got a MSF Custom and SO FAR it hasn't been the slightest bit loose, though I've been taking very good care of it. If you're worried about your MSF shaking, you might consider springing for a Custom ver.

As far as Blitz vs. VariAres, as long as we aren't talking Hasbro, iirc they're roughly the same Smash Attack wise and it comes down to personal preference between the two. It is also worth mentioning that Flash kinda totally outperforms both.
May I use a basalt for defense as an alternative to duo, death and diablo?
Assuming you don't have those wheels, yeah, Basalt is still a good defense wheel. I mean, it's heavy as all get out and mostly circular, though its imbalance is an issue (among other things). If we had multiple tiers of customs I'd say Basalt would easily be tier 2 for defense (maybe tier 3 if Synchroms prove more dominant than Death/Duo).
Would it be worth buying any beyblades from the plastic generations? Also would it be worth getting a zero-g stadium if I were to get zero-g beys?
(Aug. 04, 2012  2:42 PM)Ingulit Wrote: Assuming you don't have those wheels, yeah, Basalt is still a good defense wheel. I mean, it's heavy as all get out and mostly circular, though its imbalance is an issue (among other things). If we had multiple tiers of customs I'd say Basalt would easily be tier 2 for defense (maybe tier 3 if Synchroms prove more dominant than Death/Duo).

My death broke and the ultimate dx set is quite expensive and I don't have a diablo since I am unable to order since early December 2011 but now since hasbro slims the chances of top tier wheels I am badly in need of zerog or duo/death since the uk has no Japanese beyblades in stores.
Stupid question because I don't have fusion hades:
From fusion hades, hades is a clear wheel right? If so, would it be possible to make hades hades? Like the metal wheel from hasbro's hades kerbecs with the clear wheel from fusion hades.
(Aug. 04, 2012  3:56 PM)FlamingFury Wrote: Stupid question because I don't have fusion hades:
From fusion hades, hades is a clear wheel right? If so, would it be possible to make hades hades? Like the metal wheel from hasbro's hades kerbecs with the clear wheel from fusion hades.

Yes it would be possible. Or just call it Hell Hades, or whatever.
Hey, I just got Death Quetz. and Big Bang Pegasis, and I was wondering, how do I prevent the rubber tips from wearing down?

Also, this might be dumb, but does FGrin even wear down? The rubber seems like hard plastic...
You can't, really, other than not using them. Everything wears down eventually.
Question!

Well, is it just with me, or is it a bit difficult to insert a Horogium Clear Wheel into a Hell Metal Wheel?

While the other compatible Clear Wheels I have (Kerbecs and Befowl) fit into Hell very easily, putting up Horogium onto it takes a bit of effort.
That is, I need to press the Clear Wheel HARD so that it sets into the Hell Metal Wheel. Here, according to my observations, Hell's raised structure (around the circumference of the place where the CW fits) serves as an obstruction.

Sooo, any such problem with others?

EDIT-

(Aug. 04, 2012  2:23 PM)Ingulit Wrote: As far as Blitz vs. VariAres, as long as we aren't talking Hasbro, iirc they're roughly the same Smash Attack wise and it comes down to personal preference between the two. It is also worth mentioning that Flash kinda totally outperforms both.

To add to Ingulit's point; the personal preference is heavily affected by the control factor.
While Blitz is simple to control, controlling a VariAres takes a lot of practice. Smile