Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Aug. 03, 2012  11:16 AM)JINX Wrote: what is the best clear wheel for phantom then?
gasher and bull work great
I actually don't like Bull that much on Phantom. Sure, it's probably the best if you don't have other clear wheels, but I greatly prefer Cancer, Gasher (they're different!), Cygnus, Aquario, and especially Hades.

EDIT: We should test Saggitario II for Stamina. It LOOKS like it's got decent weight distribution and it's really heavy.
Is flash a good metal wheel for attack? Or is it outclassed by blitz and variAres?
(Aug. 03, 2012  2:27 PM)Beymon Wrote: Is flash a good metal wheel for attack? Or is it outclassed by blitz and variAres?

The three are top-tier wheels for attack currently. I personally use Flash in my attack custom.

Any of the three will do good in attack, Vari can spin left wise.
It's really up to you on which to get.

(Aug. 03, 2012  11:00 AM)Ickle Wrote: What is the best Clear Wheel for Death? I know the best Clear Wheels for Duo and Phantom as they have been mentioned a lot of times, but Death, not so much.

Anyone care to help? Smile
(Aug. 03, 2012  1:57 PM)Ingulit Wrote: EDIT: We should test Saggitario II for Stamina. It LOOKS like it's got decent weight distribution and it's really heavy.

(Jun. 12, 2012  9:59 AM)Ladidumdum Wrote: Stadium : MFB Attack Stadium
Launcher : Beylauncher
B: D Condition : Mint

Phantom Cancer B: D

Highest spin time : 5.02.83
Lowest spin time : 4.59.78

Phantom Saggitario II B: D

Highest Spin Time : 4.25.20
Lowest Spin Time : 4.22.45

Tested 4 times each.

(Aug. 03, 2012  2:43 PM)Ickle Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:00 AM)Ickle Wrote: What is the best Clear Wheel for Death? I know the best Clear Wheels for Duo and Phantom as they have been mentioned a lot of times, but Death, not so much.

Anyone care to help? Smile

Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs according to this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
Defense type.
can someone remind me how to input a signature again? like[img] or sumthin
Just out of curiosity.... Why do people use rubber tips in attack combos over other attack tips like mf or f?
Because rubber tips have stronger attack power than tips like MF do. If you want some sort of Stamina and Attack, then you would use MF.

EDIT: Ninja'd 2 people Tongue_out
(Aug. 03, 2012  3:22 PM)DarkBull2296 Wrote: can someone remind me how to input a signature again? like[img] or sumthin
Answered your question in the Questions about the the WBO thread. For future reference, this thread is for the Beyblade hobby.

(Aug. 03, 2012  3:33 PM)Beymon Wrote: Just out of curiosity.... Why do people use rubber tips in attack combos over other attack tips like mf or f?
Rubber tips are easy to control, and are the best attack tips IMO. In good combos, they KO the foe faster than tips such as F, etc.
RF has a faster speed, and it also has recoil-handling abilities, which is good for Metal Wheels like VariAres. Flash on the other hand can use MF as it does not have a huge bunch of recoil.

EDIT : Double beaten!
Couldn't you fix metal flat's defense and recoil problems to some extent with a metal face?
MF's (both custom and normal) do help to reduce recoil to a certain extent.
But I guess it would be that much better with a rubber tip..... So out of the two attack rubber tips(rf and r2f), which one do you guys think is better?
Question here, there is a thread in the "Beyblade Customizations" Forum that includes combination w/ Dragooon, Phoenic, etc. So: How would you make a Phoenic Phoenic or a Dragooon Dragooon? Would you have to buy two of each? I HAVE read the BeyWiki Atricle.

Also, what would it be if you combined Phoenic w/Dragooon? Would it be Dragooon Phoenic or Phoenic Dragooon?
(Aug. 03, 2012  3:51 PM)Beymon Wrote: But I guess it would be that much better with a rubber tip..... So out of the two attack rubber tips(rf and r2f), which one do you guys think is better?

Don't forget LRF!

It comes down to preferance. RF has marginally more stamina than R2F and LRF, but is slower than both. Put another way:

Key:
> is "Greater Than" (obviously)
>> is "Much Greater Than"
>>> is "EXTREMELY greater than"
= is "Equal" (obviously)
>= is "Roughly equal, but left side is a little better than right"

Right Spin:
Speed: R2F > RF >= LRF >> MF
Stamina: MF >> RF > LRF >= R2F

Left Spin:
Speed: LRF > RF >= R2F >> MF
Stamina: MF >> RF > R2F >= LRF

Both Spin Directions:
Recoil Handling: RF = R2F = LRF >>> MF

It is worth mentioning that for dual-spin wheels like VariAres, RF is a suburb choice because it will spin relatively quickly in both spin directions.
(Aug. 03, 2012  6:15 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Question here, there is a thread in the "Beyblade Customizations" Forum that includes combination w/ Dragooon, Phoenic, etc. So: How would you make a Phoenic Phoenic or a Dragooon Dragooon? Would you have to buy two of each? I HAVE read the BeyWiki Atricle.

Also, what would it be if you combined Phoenic w/Dragooon? Would it be Dragooon Phoenic or Phoenic Dragooon?

Yes, you would have to buy two and then use their Chrome Wheels together.

It depends if you put Phoenic or Dragooon on the bottom. The one on the bottom is said first, similar to how the Metal Wheel is said first in MFB.
Would changing the positions (top/bottom) completely change the Beyblade's performance then?
If you're using two different Chrome Wheels, then yes. With wheels like Phoenic, its main contact points face a certain direction when it's on top, and they face the opposite direction when it's on the bottom.
can you synchrome to chrome wheels together? sure it would be useless but it would look cool.
(Aug. 03, 2012  8:54 PM)Beyblade mau5 Wrote: can you synchrome to chrome wheels together? sure it would be useless but it would look cool.

Yes, that's what makes Zero-G. And if you mean Crystal Wheels, you can but you can break
it and it'll be WEAK!