Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Sometimes things get caught up in the post, and I am experiencing this problem with two separate people. (I'm the one who shipped them) Omega is a very well known member, and I'd trust him any day buying something.
What is the best attack fusion wheel: beat, blitz, or variares?
(Aug. 02, 2012  11:46 PM)Beymon Wrote: What is the best attack fusion wheel: beat, blitz, or variares?

It is definitely between Blitz and VariAres; Beat has been outclassed for a very long time.

Out of the two though, VariAres has the advantage of dual spin direction, but it is generally up to the player's preference.
What are the advantages of having a bey that can spin to the left?
(Aug. 03, 2012  12:22 AM)Beymon Wrote: What are the advantages of having a bey that can spin to the left?

Spin Stealing/Equalizing
For a sliding shoot is rf or r2f better? And can r2f effectively bank?
You use sliding shoots/banking for certain tips or situations, not the other way around....
Yeah, but I was wondering, mostly, if r2f is capable of performing the sliding shoot as well as rf.
(Aug. 03, 2012  1:45 AM)Beymon Wrote: Yeah, but I was wondering, mostly, if r2f is capable of performing the sliding shoot as well as rf.

Yes, it is equally very easy to perform Sliding Shoot with it.
About how long does it take for a right rubber flat tip to wear down?

Are the weights for L-Drago Destructor & L-Drago Destroy the same? Or is it around 10 grams lighter, like all Metal Fury tops?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

(Aug. 03, 2012  1:48 AM)Beymon Wrote: About how long does it take for a right rubber flat tip to wear down?

Depends. Do you use it frequently? My BB-28 RF wore down in it's 1st-2nd month, iirc.
L-Drago Destructor is about ten grams lighter than L-Drago Destroy, unfortunately.
(Aug. 03, 2012  3:56 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: L-Drago Destructor is about ten grams lighter than L-Drago Destroy, unfortunately.

Hmm... That's is pree sad. I was about to buy a FConfused, so it can be L-Drago Destroy. Oh well, yolo.
I don't have a r2f yet. I was deciding on whether or not to get one or just get another rf. My rf wore down in the first month or two as well. I only asked because beywiki said that r2f was supposed to wear down faster than regular rf.
Is there a listing of what color each part is of every bey in a random booster? For example, I'm trying to find out what colors 160 has been released in other than the green that came with Guardian Reviser. I know there are two beys with 160 in the Vol. 2 Zero-G Random Booster but I can't find any information as to what color they are (I'm ideally looking for red).
(Aug. 03, 2012  6:27 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Is there a listing of what color each part is of every bey in a random booster? For example, I'm trying to find out what colors 160 has been released in other than the green that came with Guardian Reviser. I know there are two beys with 160 in the Vol. 2 Zero-G Random Booster but I can't find any information as to what color they are (I'm ideally looking for red).

i got both the 160 recolors in my RBV2, and they're blue and orange. i can post pics if you want! =)
(Aug. 03, 2012  6:30 AM)slyx Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2012  6:27 AM)Ingulit Wrote: Is there a listing of what color each part is of every bey in a random booster? For example, I'm trying to find out what colors 160 has been released in other than the green that came with Guardian Reviser. I know there are two beys with 160 in the Vol. 2 Zero-G Random Booster but I can't find any information as to what color they are (I'm ideally looking for red).

i got both the 160 recolors in my RBV2, and they're blue and orange. i can post pics if you want! =)

Ah, thank you! I don't think I need the pics, but do you remember which came with which bey?
(Aug. 03, 2012  6:37 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2012  6:30 AM)slyx Wrote:

Ah, thank you! I don't think I need the pics, but do you remember which came with which bey?

eeesh, that i don't know.. sorry! >< now that i look at it the orange one might be orangy-yellow... i'm sorry i'm legally color blind, so don't take my word for it xD
What is the best Clear Wheel for Death? I know the best Clear Wheels for Duo and Phantom as they have been mentioned a lot of times, but Death, not so much.
what is the best clear wheel for phantom then?
Uh, Cancer or Hades.

EDIT : Kerbecs isn't really good in Phantom.
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:16 AM)JINX Wrote: what is the best clear wheel for phantom then?

Gasher or Kerbecs works great on phantom.
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:16 AM)JINX Wrote: what is the best clear wheel for phantom then?

Bull works amazingly well. Cygnus is also good.

Kerbecs is not good, due to it being an unbalanced CW for a Stamina wheel.
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:17 AM)Ickle Wrote: Uh, Cancer or Hades.

From what Inguilt told me, Kerbecs performs great on it.
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:59 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2012  11:17 AM)Ickle Wrote: Uh, Cancer or Hades.

From what Inguilt told me, Kerbecs performs great on it.
IIRC I think I said that it doesn't perform horribly, but that the other clear wheels perform much, much better. I'm pretty sure I said that you should only use Kerbecs on three-sided metal wheels, which is true in this case.